Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMFG!!!
  MULAN!!!
View Results

xRainbow_Penguinx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:19 pm
omfg!! i auditiond for mulan today!! i am so happy, i feel like telling you!!

ok, so, me, kiki and coral went to the auditions and it took practiclly FOREVER to audition!! it took about, from 3:00 to 5:00. suckish, i know. i was like, one of the last few people to get to audition, but, i think i STOMPED EVERYONE TO THE GROUND!!!!!!! i was so, freakin good!! i did a monolouge from You're A Good Man Charlie Brown and was great at it. (everyone said it was super long, but, i loved it!!) and i did the song "good morning baltiomore" from hairspray and did AWSOME on that too!!! YAY ME!! i might get into my 1ST MUSICAL!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:16 pm
ok, sorry for both of them. if i could delete one, i'd delete the first one. anyway, i am so MAD AND SAD!!!! i gotta callback!!! NOOOO!!!! im so sad!!! i wish i never got one!! (a callback usually means you're not in the play.) although it was more interesting than the other ones.

so, first, we sang, we first sang some of the chourus of reflections. (who is that girl i see, staring straight, back at me, why is my reflection someone i don't know? that much) and i was in a small group for reflections!!!! AHHH!!! i freaked out!! i was soooo scared!!! although, i did sooo well!! i guess i was happy. (but i never knew a guy could go soo high *coughs mr. l* anyway, then we sand a song mushu sings. it was weird. i can't sing it!!

then, we went to mr. f's room to act a bit. we did the scene where mulan meets mushu. i was mulan, and my friend sophie was mushu. (she was really good actually!!) messed up a little, but did great!! i was kinda nervous, but not too much.

then, we went to the audiorium. we saw all the boys dancing!! i luved it!! (cuz my imaginary BF was dancing in it!! yay!!) so then, we got up and danced. I WAS SO FLIPPIN HAPPY!! DEVINA AND heart AUSTIN heart WAVED AT ME!!!!! but then, we learned some chinese dancing. it was kinda hard at first, but then got easier as i learned it better.

so, the list goes up tomorrow (friday, as in this friday.) and im excited!! TKIF (This Kim Is Fantabulous) thinks i should be mulan!! NOOOO WAY!!! BAD BAD BAD MEMORIES AS DOROTHY!!! so, wish me luck!! im sooo nervous!!

~Gordy Pengu~  

xRainbow_Penguinx
Captain

xRainbow_Penguinx
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:11 pm
OMFG!! I GOT IN MULAN!!!!! and im an ancestor. zhang, to be exact. o well, ya gotta start somewhere in musicals!!! so, yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:35 am
xRainbow_Penguinx
OMFG!! I GOT IN MULAN!!!!! and im an ancestor. zhang, to be exact. o well, ya gotta start somewhere in musicals!!! so, yeah.
o, and what is super duper scary, my friend (like, 25% friend) is mulan and a dude on my bus plays that one dude that's the general's son. and they've been friends forever: could it be more than that now that they are supposed to love each other in the play?? you will have to find out in this fourm!! will my imaginary BF (he is real) learn to love me too?? you will have to find out in this fourm.  

xRainbow_Penguinx
Captain

0ver7heM00n

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:38 am
xRainbow_Penguinx
ok, sorry for both of them. if i could delete one, i'd delete the first one. anyway, i am so MAD AND SAD!!!! i gotta callback!!! NOOOO!!!! im so sad!!! i wish i never got one!! (a callback usually means you're not in the play.) although it was more interesting than the other ones.

so, first, we sang, we first sang some of the chourus of reflections. (who is that girl i see, staring straight, back at me, why is my reflection someone i don't know? that much) and i was in a small group for reflections!!!! AHHH!!! i freaked out!! i was soooo scared!!! although, i did sooo well!! i guess i was happy. (but i never knew a guy could go soo high *coughs mr. l* anyway, then we sand a song mushu sings. it was weird. i can't sing it!!

then, we went to mr. f's room to act a bit. we did the scene where mulan meets mushu. i was mulan, and my friend sophie was mushu. (she was really good actually!!) messed up a little, but did great!! i was kinda nervous, but not too much.

then, we went to the audiorium. we saw all the boys dancing!! i luved it!! (cuz my imaginary BF was dancing in it!! yay!!) so then, we got up and danced. I WAS SO FLIPPIN HAPPY!! DEVINA AND heart AUSTIN heart WAVED AT ME!!!!! but then, we learned some chinese dancing. it was kinda hard at first, but then got easier as i learned it better.

so, the list goes up tomorrow (friday, as in this friday.) and im excited!! TKIF (This Kim Is Fantabulous) thinks i should be mulan!! NOOOO WAY!!! BAD BAD BAD MEMORIES AS DOROTHY!!! so, wish me luck!! im sooo nervous!!

~Gordy Pengu~
cool!!! you're in mulan?? (no, wait, you got called back. DUHH ABBEY!!!) i hope you do well!! i wish i was in it.......my cousin was in it. she was mulan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:40 am
xRainbow_Penguinx
seriously?!?!? wow!! im happy for you!! yeah, ya always gotta start somewhere when you are in a musical. but, i congradulate you!! :3  

0ver7heM00n

kirbyazn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:58 am
i was the azn kid who played a black dragon, mushu? Get it? Get it? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:20 am
kirbyazn
i was the azn kid who played a black dragon, mushu? Get it? Get it? XD
he he he!!! dat funny!!! i gets it!!  

xRainbow_Penguinx
Captain

kirbyazn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:49 pm
ahhhhhh good times, gooooood times...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:44 am
kirbyazn
ahhhhhh good times, gooooood times...

Wait I Don't Get It...Wow....  

fsdajk45
Crew

xRainbow_Penguinx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:35 pm
ok, well, rehearsals started today, and, they were quite interesting.

first, we started with the rules, and introduction of people, blah blah blah rolleyes then, we started reading from the script. we didn't sing though, we had the CD player play our songs. (practice CD for stuff, so, ya know.) then, we had to get fit for coustumes. it was weird. i guess deb (our coustume designer) hates it when you call your hair dirty blonde. austin put his hair down as dirty blonde, she didn't give crap about that!! ah, whatever. we also talked about last years play Oliver Twist and how HORRIBLE it was!! someone threw a pencil at mr. fietek!!! i laughed, then i was laughing harder. then, i realized i was the only one laughing. s**t. o well. well, that's about it for now!! we kinda sing the songs tomorrow, so, tomorrow will be more interesting i guess. Sees Ya!!

~Zhang~
(you people will now call me by my Mulan name, except for kim, she can only say gordy, i havent trained her to say "Zhang" yet.)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:55 pm
I HATED TODAY!!!!!! i mean, it was cool and all, but SO TOTALLY SUCKISH!!! i mean, it started out ok, then, horrible cuz i have to somewhat memorize 5 songs and memorize lines, PLUS having homework gets totally tough. EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE A STUPID COLD!!! mr. lacina said we sounded like kids. and, that's not good. that's SUCKISH!!! i hate today. lets hope tomorrow will be a much better day.

~Zhang~  

xRainbow_Penguinx
Captain

xRainbow_Penguinx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:27 pm
well, today wasn't as bad as yesterday. today, we worked on Keep 'Em Guessin (Mushu, Mulan and the whole cast sing this.) and Honor To Us All (where they are getting Mulan ready for the matchmaker.) and, today wasn't today.......(sorry, just got attacked by stupid older brother.) we are actually pretty good at all the songs!! Tomorrow, we block the prolouge Written In Stone. I'll tell you how that goes, because we get Shen-Pai!! (if you've never heard of her, she is SUPER HARD to get!! We are an EXTREMELY LUCKY SCHOOL!!! people from out of the contry want her too!!! totally excited!! 3nodding so, wish me luck in memorizing my lines in the prolouge!!

~Zhang~

(PS. I saw my friend Devin *WHO IS A BOY* eyeing me!! Maybe it could turn into something more...... 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:46 pm
sorry i haven't been on. busy with the play, ya know.........well, here's monday's. i didn't have time to post tuesday's yesterday, so, that's gonna be posted like, immediatly after this.

ok, monday, i forgot my script at home. (s**t DUDE!!) anyway, i stole kiana's everytime. we practiced and i had my pencil in my hand, and was waving my hand around and i accidentally through the pencil at mr. fietek!! (oliver twist all over again!! LOOOONG STORY!!!! i wasn't in it though, i just heard bad stories about it.) yeah, this is a short one, cuz nothing really excited happened. ok, posting tuesday's!!! (o yeah, we didn't have wensday practice today.)

~zhang~  

xRainbow_Penguinx
Captain

xRainbow_Penguinx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:56 pm
im back!!! (and so soon too!!! ooooo......) anyway.....

tuesday was i guess interesting. i felt like following devin aroud, and he got freaked out. he said, "last year you hated me!!" (well, DUH!!!) and i said, "well, things change! but, not in that kinda way!!!" and he laughed. so, then, we blocked written in stone. the ancestors did nothing so, like, why was there a reason to come to rehersal?? then, me and devin were "fighting" and we snapped and he "punched me" and i "punched him" and he said, "you win."

ah....this one isn't long, o well. thursday will be better lets hope.

~zhang~  
Musical Theatre

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces