anthrobreedables
User Image
5/27/06 X.x Naruto auctions=CLOSED >.>
5/25/06 NEW PETPETS UP IN ITEM SHOPPE.
5/18/06 NARUTO AUCTIONS...OPEN
5/13/06 Flatsale closed
4/27/06 Flatsale open FLATSALE THREAD
4/27/06:
FLATSALE SAMPLES POSTED. RP PROMPT EVENT. New Species line arts for customs open. DO NOT STEAL ART.
4/24/06 LAST BALROG CLAIMED. >.> DJI NOW HAS ALL HER FLASKS.
4/23/06 SAURON and the Witchking ARE CLAIMED!
4/22/06 Flask event! Djibril herself, poor absent minded mage, scattered them all over the board while she was trying to organize her new rooms and home on Gaia. Moving into a new home is a horribly complex thing, expecially if you have the nasty luck to be in a completely unfamiliar place. Several of her potions flasks went missing. Almost ALL are empty. two... are NOT. Based on L.o.t.R. series. Balrogs were for this event ONLY and will not be offered as customs or flatsales.

4/21/06 NEW-SPECIES
4/20/06
Customs open whee Get 'em while they're hot!
4/19/06
WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF A CERTCERT ACQUIRED!
4/18/06 Thread made! Interest thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:03 am
Djibrilshadow
PREVIOUS EVENTS :

You may also choose from the following anthros: (EXCEPT #34!)

User Image
-send trade to Leez0rz

User Image
- send trade to Lady Aria Starstone.

User Image
-send trade to Lyddia

User Image
- Send trade to Arwen_Evenstar07

HALLOWEEN EVENTS ARE OVER!

GROWINGS!

FLATSALES:
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN FS
Regular anthro FS

And while I'm finally coming out of lurkdom to ask questions, is the sad love story contest still going on, and if so, for how much longer will it be open to new entries?

2. Yes. Until end of November. biggrin

Just finished notifying everyone on mule. @_@ IN CASE NEW PEOPLE COME TO THREAD READ POST BELOW PLZ.

Story-writing custom Anthro event-
theme is "Tell me a story... Break my Heart."

Tell me a story... Break my Heart EVENT
THIS EVENT IS ONGOING. I will look over all entries and the winner gets a custom line art anthro, based on the main character of his or her story.

But since I like rp, the story event will have 2 weeks instead of 1. @_@

For this event, I would wish any people who wish to enter, to write a sad story. A romance story. A heartbreaking one. >]

Break my heart with it. Show me the meaning of sadness and all that jazz.. this Dji is a $*cker for the sad love stories. xd

NEW LINE ARTS/ PREVIEWS/ UNCERTED/CERTED: page 3215
MONSTER LINE ARTS: 3213

PAGE 2000-3000 EVENT!
Since I want the battle system open by page 2500, I want EVERYONE to send in enemy/villain backstories and evil plots to the BATTLE SYSTEM THREAD, and winner will get to 'capture' one of the enemy OR may win a custom anthro.

I will pick out the best plot points and backstories for use in the battle system.

FAIR WARNING.

IF I get the job, I will most likely have to go to work from 7am-5pm or 9am-5pm. @_@ or something like that. ALSO. I can no longer use the internet from 10pm to 5 am. THEREFORE. D: I will have a limited amount of time online and will probably only be able to go online around 6-7 am or 5-10 pm. @_@ that means I will have to cut down on Gaia. That ALSO means that IF I get the job, I will ONLY take in line art customs and will most likely end up pming you the anthros since I might no longer have full access to the net. I cannot possibly access the net at work.
That ALSO means IF I GET WORK, EVERYONE WHO WANTS A CUSTOM MUST PUT A BACK UP POST OF THEIR SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE ANTHRO IN THE GUILD BOARD.

Thank you for your understanding and I am sorry that I cannot work on your customs as fast as I did before.

EVENTS FOR PAGES 1000 to 1500:

1)book hunt event. -event ongoing!-

Random quote or quotes from certain books will be given out and a prize MAY be a cosplay anthro...

a character or characters from the CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED BOOK OR BOOKS. ...plus points if you can identify the characters involved. And NO, you are NOT ALLOWED TO USE GOOGLE.

To prove you are worthy of the character, you must post as them in anthro form. THESE CHARACTERS MUST BE RPD VERY WELL. Consider it the FIRST ever cosplay event allowed on this thread. >.>

Because Dji wants rp. Sodditall.

Quotes:
book series 1:

"A thousand apologies, oh fierce eagle of the mountains. I seem to have forgotten how the thing would look to you, of course." His voice was a bit shaky. "Uh, you do accept my apology? No more flying tableware?"

"When you fly, what bird are you?"
"You're going to laugh."
"What?"
"Well, you don't exactly get to pick out the bird whose shape you want to assume...The dweomer itself finds one that reflects your true nature."
"True, true, but what bird do-"
"I may as well admit it and get it over with, oh Master. Try though I might to take a nobler form, I always end up a magpie."
_______ laughed.
"See? Everyone laughs,"
"My apologies. A magpie can fly with the best of them."
"How kind. Yet true, though alas. I'm willing to shape change if you need me to. Mayhap the Old One would never suspect a giant magpie of possessing dweomer. Then again, he might be laughing too hard to harm me."

book series 2:
"What's this?" _________growled, striding past."Drinking?" His eyes flashed.
"He sees the flask and instantly knows what we're doing!" ______ gasped in mock fear. "Can no man stand against this tower of perception?"
"I fear not," _________growled. "He makes my boots quake, and me in them. Wits as keen as a sword blade-- and tongue sharper, too!" Both knights threw up their hands as if in awe and cowered, wailing.
"BAH!" the officer snarled, and turned away. "Adventurers!"

"BAH!" ________ called after him, his mimicry perfect. "Stiff necked local constabulary!"

book series 3:
"Oathbreaker is his name;" she snarled. "All oaths to him are null. Let every man's hand be against him: let the gods turn their faces from him; let his darkness rot him from within until he be called to a just accounting. And may gods grant that mine be the hand!"

Book Series 4:

"My life for your life.
My death for your life.
My life for your death.
My death for your death."

That is to say:

"While we live, we will live as one.
I would sacrifice my life to save yours.
If you die, I will spend my life avenging you.
If you die, a part of me will die with you."

book series 5:

"Hey! Taking from a demon queen isn't stealing! If Lolth's evil, then all her riches will be used for evil! And gold corrupts! This stuff is her tool. So, by removing her gold, we're diminishing evil."

"See? We have an honor bound duty to rob this b!tch blind! It's the only socially responsible course of action!"

"Come on, son! Where's your sense of right? A hero shows superiority over evil by sappin' it on the head and emptying evil's pockets!"

2) item hunt... Dji will post ONE item on a random page on a random post somewhere back in the mess that is pages 1- 1000. First person to find it may get some sort of prize. @_@
-This event is OVER! Winners are Lord Changeling and ITSX

3)a chibi drawing contest. -event ongoing!-

-this one is CERTAIN and the prize for it is a mini. ANY mini.

winners:
Lee

4)RP EVENT again. -event OPENED!-

Since I am LATE with this? I will give you not one, but 4 options!

1)Write me an Angst Story!
2) Write me a romance story!
3) Write me a humor story!
4) Pick a song that you like, any song...and write me a post about or involving your anthro that fits that song or uses its lyrics!

I will give out an anthro to the best written rp post or series of paragraph-long posts. Good spelling is appreciated.

Prize is a custom line art anthro. @_@

IF more than one post or series of posts is SO good that I have difficulty choosing, I will probably make more than 1 prize for each category!

5) COLORING EVENT. -event ongoing!-

I will post up line arts. >.> You may color them in ANY WAY you may wish. You can post up however many samples you want.
And you may BUY the certed versions of the anthros you have colored from THAT rare line art for around 20k EACH.

LINE ARTS AVAILABLE FOR THE COLORING EVENT.

User Image
User Image

I can add other basic line arts for a color your own custom option if you guys would like that instead. But you'd have to pm me.

For the color your own anthro event, you MUST send trade in advance if you plan to color an anthro. >.>

IMPORTANT NEWS:
Since there's the whole rp quest anthros on hiatus due to lack of postage thing going on..

IF certain people
(*cough* Aria, Infi or Melo*cough*)
win ANY contest that is stated above, instead of the custom anthro, I'll cert their finished anthro quest anthros for them. That'd be fair. (And less effort...)

AND if anyone ELSE wins, I can go with either a custom basic line art for that winner or MAYBE a cosplay anthro. Depending on what they won.

6) RAFFLE. -event ongoing!-

I will pick out a RANDOM NUMBER between 1 and 1000. People can buy tickets at 100g each and then they can roll random numbers like in the previous rp event... only this time with no rp post required. @_@

IF someone hit that number I chose, they can take home a cosplay anthro from an anime or game. >.>

OR if they buy a certain number of tickets but fail to roll the correct number for the anthro they want, they might win an anthro that is either custom colored basic line art OR a FULLY custom line art.

The numbers used in the randomizer MUST BE 1 (lowest) and 1000 (highest). NO OTHER VARIABLES WILL BE ACCEPTED.

(even if you do not grab one of the 3 numbers used for the raffle, due to repeating numbers and sheer bad luck, you may still win an anthro based on number of tickets you splurged on)

100 tickets: basic line art anthro. >.>

ANYWHERE from 500- 1000 tickets: Cosplay. ANY series... ANY book, anime or game. (hey, it COULD happen)

400 tickets: custom line art anthro.

anywhere from 200 -300 tickets: rare-ish line art anthro. Angel or demon.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. IF SOMEONE HAS ROLLED THAT NUMBER, IT IS REMOVED FROM THE EVENT AND THAT PERSON WINS AN ANTHRO.

THERE WILL BE ONLY 3 NUMBERS AVAILABLE.

WINNING RAFFLE NUMBERS: 333, 777, 77

If you plan to buy more than 1 ticket, then send trade for ALL the tickets you plan to use up. >.< Instead of a ton of tiny 100g trades coming out of nowhere, I'd prefer a BULK payment for ALL the tickets you plan to use. Comprende?

winners: Lord Changeling

ONCE ALL THE NUMBERS ARE GONE, THIS EVENT IS CLOSED.

>.> ROLL FIRST, SEND TRADES LATER.

Birds and Snakes Line arts= RETIRED.
GIVEAWAY OF FREE ANTHRO ON EVERY 50th and 100 pages!.
To the FIRST person on a 50th/100th page.

You may pick one anthro from these sets. It is a free give away for special pages.
ABOUT THE ANTHROS IN THIS POST ONLY:
Anyone may also buy the anthros with basic line arts for 10K, flatsale price instead of the usual 30K custom price. biggrin Have a nice day.

User Image

ONLY the 3 red and green rattler males and the purple Cobra male are AVAILABLE.

Winners For The Event!:

MtNevermind- 1 demon.

Aria AND Lee, 1 demon AND 1 angel. @_@
you can figure out who gets which when you get online.

ITSX, IF you finish the rp you started, you will get 1 anthro. Demon OR angel, pick one.

tangled_fantasy, IF you finish the rp you started, you will get 1 anthro. Demon OR angel, pick one.

Lenore, you won a mini... please pick one from those available in guild. @_@

Doku, you won a mini as well, pick from those in guild.

EVENT!

MY challenge to you for pages 666 and 777, delayed as it is...

1) Generate a random number from: 1(lowest)
to: 777 (highest) hit a certain number and this will win you something. I will not tell you what it is.

2)THEN pick a 'rule' from any one of these pages and write a post about it.
As a bystander, random fantasy character/ lesser villain or a hero, you choose. >D

http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=3922401
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=3576935
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=3576899
http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=3576877

The Evil overlords in question will be either Gabe, or Dji, and you can write IC as whoever you want to be, ANY of your rp characters at all, but be aware that if you are planning to fight Gabe or Dji IC, you will lose or be deceived, because 1) Dji pwns with great power and 2) Gabe is GOOD at mental trauma-ing people. Also, is too d@mn cute to kill. Most likely, she'll fake being a random bystander coerced into serving the Evil Overlord. biggrin and pester you by acting as if she was on your side. THEN screw you over and randomly molest you.

Feel free to 'abduct' or 'defeat' and er... do pervy things to some of the minions (who you can describe as whatever you want them to look at, I'm sure there are a lot of minions who are anthros and who are pretty, because both Dji and Gabe LIKE pretties) as long as they are not on the list in Dji's journal.

the 'good' npcs will give cryptic advice.
The 'bad' npcs will probably cause you mental trauma.

and the npcs with nothing written about them? ask first before you use.

ALL NPCS/Background/World info are in this Dji's anthro journal!

World/NPC info

Closest to IC post in this world will gain you a custom line art edit anthro. >D

SINCE this Dji is sorry for being late,, this contest will run from page 666 to page 777 and YES first posts on page 700 and 750 will STILL win prizes! Is that ok with you?

Feel free to ask me ANYTHING about the rp world you are ic posting about! biggrin

and YES, you may randomly drag in OTHER characters from animes or mangas or NOVELS.

and if you rp well with them and with the world I have offered as a playground, there is a GOOD CHANCE you will get something (maybe a free anthro) out of this event! biggrin

IF anyone is not here for page 777 or previous pages, they may STILL post an entry after that point. All entries are judged on MERIT and IC-ness.

EVENT PRIZES:
User ImageUser Image

COLOR YOUR OWN CUSTOM EVENT.

Anyone who wants to color their own custom can join. @_@ for those who want different line arts from those I intend to provide, you may specify any mass-production already finished line art that you wish to color, and pay 20K for your entries. THIS time, the fee for the entries using the line arts I will provide will be 10K, since 20K was 'too expensive' for many people to send in entries last time.

POST BACKUPS OF YOUR ENTRIES IN GUILD.

Any unclaimed entries will be sold in 'flatsale'.
Anyone caught stealing line art WILL be banned from shop and reported to the mods, m'kay?

Line arts provided for THIS event, will be

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Aria Starstone
Vice Captain

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points