Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
Mirror of Erised.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

creutz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:51 pm
In the first book Dumbledore mentioned that he saw himself holding thick woollen socks when he sees himself in the mirror of erised. In the 7th book, Harry said that he finally understands why Dumbledore saw that.. but I still can't.. can anybody who knew what that mean post a reply?? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:42 pm
creutz
In the first book Dumbledore mentioned that he saw himself holding thick woollen socks when he sees himself in the mirror of erised. In the 7th book, Harry said that he finally understands why Dumbledore saw that.. but I still can't.. can anybody who knew what that mean post a reply?? gonk
good question! I'm just as stumped.  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

creutz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:21 pm
Trigger Happy Xigbar
creutz

Thanks redface but it's just that we might not know the real answers since jk rowling stops writing harry potter.. but i was expecting someone here knew the answer since usually there're good replies to most question but i guess this one left everyone's stumped too..

nevermind, i'll just try to think the answer myself.. and if i do, i'll post what i think here..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:05 pm
creutz
Trigger Happy Xigbar
creutz

Thanks redface but it's just that we might not know the real answers since jk rowling stops writing harry potter.. but i was expecting someone here knew the answer since usually there're good replies to most question but i guess this one left everyone's stumped too..

nevermind, i'll just try to think the answer myself.. and if i do, i'll post what i think here..
because he already had everything he wanted except for something to keep his feet warm on a cold day. castle floors are not very warm to the toes  

dawnee
Crew

creutz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:33 pm
I thought i was because having thick woolen socks for xmas means that it'll be like having a family since he'd lost Arianna and his parents... but u could be right.. haha.. i'm just giving it a thought..  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games