Reply Way to Dawn: A Kingdom Hearts Guild
3 New Kingdom Hearts Titles Announced Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Game are you going to get?
  Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP)
  Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS)
  Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile) (might not come out here though)
  All 3 (if coded doesn't come out then all 2)
  none (if you select this ><)
View Results

x Ven x
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:42 am
Info taken from Kh2.co.uk and Khinsider.com
UPDATE 09/23/07 : added trailer info... and made it post not such an eyesore
UPDATE 10/20/07 : Turns out coded is coming here after all.... razz

kh2.co.uk And Khinsider.com

KINGDOM HEARTS: BIRTH BY SLEEP (PSP)

User Image

KINGDOM HEARTS: BIRTH BY SLEEP (PSP)

- Single-Player Adventure Game
- Features: Terra, Aqua, Ven, Master Xehanort, Sora & Riku
- Oylmpus Coliseum & Sleeping Beauty are Confirmed Worlds

Story & Information
The legendary Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power.
Some legends say that long ago, its wielder saved the world, while some say that he brought chaos and ruin upon it.
(Ansem Report 8 )

Before Sora gained the Keyblade, there were many "Keyblade Masters" in the world.
One of those Masters, Master Xehanort, and his only disciple suddenly disappears, an omen of the great disaster that would subsequently erupt.
And as soon as one Master realises this, he tells his three disciples that they must track down Master Xehanort at all costs...

This is a story of awakening, one which connects to the grand beginning of the Kingdom Hearts story.

The PSP's high-level graphics ability is taken to its very limits.
A new set of three protagonists compose three different scenarios.
The controls, system and graphics follow those of the series so far, while at the same time bringing a whole new feeling to the system!
Directed by Tetsuya Nomura & Tomohiro Hasegawa

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP) Trailer Summary:

-The beginning scene is from the ending of Kingdom Hearts to its opening.
-"Sleep gives birth to the concealed fate in the far past."
-A boy with the same face as Roxas, but different clothes, is talking to the person known as Terra who has dark hair. The boy who looks like Roxas is called "Ven" by Terra.
-"Are you the one who, at one time, savedane37 me?"
-"Ah, promise." (FF&KH user notes that this conversation is very vague.)
-Terra is shown facing the elderly man who appeared in the Secret Movie of KHII:FM+ in the wilderness. (Although the voice and appearance of this man is quite different from Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts, the elderly man is also called "Xehanort".)
-Terra calls out the keyblade in his right hand, similar to the man in armor that appeared in KHII:FM+. [KH2: FM+ Secret Boss?] Same person?
-Though Terra is hostile towards the elderly person, (Xehanort) he spoke in the defense of Roxas. (FF&KH blog user does not recall the exact words though.)
-Xehanort meets Ven (Roxas?) in the Olympus Coliseum. (Additionally, the forest from Sleeping Beauty's world is confirmed!)
-(It is considerably vague of what the elderly man's final words say.)
Ven: "Who? I don't know you."
Elderly man: "Only soon, will you know, and you are asleep."
Elderly man: "The one that was lost was to lose, and the one to be obtained was obtained."
Elderly man: "You must grab and take it now." The elderly man waves his hands as if to summon magic.
Ven (Roxas?) watches with an expression that becomes confused and fearful.
-Afterwards, the world of the wilderness appears again.
-The person wearing a black helmet and black clothes (person who appeared in KHII:FM+'s Secret Movie) encounters Ven.
-The person of mystery fights off Ven.
-The King summons and uses the keyblade to momentarily protect a fallen Ven. It appears the King is wearing new clothing.
-The scene has changed completely to the wilderness, and this time, the elderly man starts to appeal for something.
Elderly man: "Please, I ask of you to correct my mistake!" (FF&KH user can't remember what else the elderly man says.)
-Terra is watching the coast. (Coast of Destiny Islands?)
-There are two boys who are playing using wooden swords and Terra watches from a grove. (Sora, and perhaps, Riku?)
-Ven is watching from a similar coast. This place isn't Destiny Islands. It is Twilight Town.
"Because he's my friend, please erase me."

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS (Nintendo DS)

User Image

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS (Nintendo DS)

- Single & Multiplayer 3D Adventure Game
- Playable Roxas & Org. XIII Members (Axel, Saix & Xigbar)
- New Characters inc. 14th Org. Member?? (Female)

Story & Information
Twilight Town.
As always, Roxas and Axel are watching the sun from the clock tower.
Their mission as members of the Organization: find and destroy Heartless, and collect their hearts.
And at the end of that mission, they always meet up at that clock tower, eat ice-cream together and chat about the day's missions.

"Do you know why the evening sun is red? It's because light has lots of colours, and of all of those, red reaches us from the furthest away."
"What're you getting all proud about, Axel?"

Two who should not have hearts, continuing to engage in their exclusive conversation.
This is the untold story of Roxas's time in Organization XIII...

In single player mode, go and explore all of the Disney worlds! Then in multiplayer mode, go and do missions with your friends!
Directed by Tetsuya Nomura & Tai Yasue

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (DS) Trailer Summary:

-The ending scene of KH Re:CoM is shown. Sora is seen sleeping in order to regain his memory.
-Words appear:
"The other side is returning to Sora to sleep."
"Whenever crossing, the mind comes back."
-A scene with Roxas and Axel sitting on the clock tower of Twilight Town is shown.
-(Tomo's note: Taking this from Game Watch's post because it's the exact same thing here.) Roxas and Axel are watching the evening sun from the clock tower at the station as usual. The duty of the two people, who belong to the Organization, is to deal with the Heartless and to collect "Hearts". They always meet in the clock tower at this station at the end of each duty. They talk about their duties, while eating [sea-salt] ice cream together.
Axel: "The sunset, do we know why it's to be red?"
Axel: "It is anything because it reaches until there are some colors in its light, and especially red which is the furthest color."
Roxas: "Why is Axel in a good mood?"
-The scene changes to inside the white room where Roxas is with the other Org. XIII members being introduced.
-It seems, this is the scene where Roxas enters the Organization.
-Axel and Saix are talking about Castle Oblivion.
Saix: "There is a member in Castle Oblivion who is a betrayer."
Saix: "Erase him as soon as we find him."
Axel: "Is this really an instruction from Xemnas?"
Does Saix's expression deepen?
-The King meets a man with a black hood in the forest.
-The King looks mysterious himself. (He is wearing his black hood appearance.)
-The King is surprised and pulls out his keyblade momentarily, at the same time, pulls down his hood.
-~Battle Scene~
-Roxas is manipulated, and the Heartless are being knocked down. The operation to glide in the air is possible..
-In addition, the scene that have the members of the Org. XIII members struggling in a joint battle seems to be the first multiplayer battle in the KH series.
-The screen appears to be divided into four, and the players are able to control: Roxas, Xigbar, Saix, and Axel.
-Xemans is talking in the white room where the Organization XIII are gathered.
-The Org. members are all with deep expressions.
-Xemans: "A new companion came to join us. ....... It is the the 14th."
-The pereson who is called the 14th in appearance is a girl who is wearing a black hood. Her face isn't able to be seen.
-Axel and Roxas are flying/hopping on the roofs of houses of Twilight Town.
-Roxas: "...Ahead of me, I see Xemnas...." (FF&KH user notes that his/her memory is vague about this part.)
-Roxas looks at the sunset on the clock tower again: "I will disappear from this world in 151 days."

KINGDOM HEARTS: CODED (Mobile)

User Image

KINGDOM HEARTS: CODED (Mobile)

- Single-Player Game (inc. Puzzle Elements)
- Set between Kingdom Hearts 1/2
- Features Destiny Islands & Traverse Town

Story & Information
This story revolves around a single fragment of Jiminy Cricket's "Jiminy Memo".
Following the events of "Kingdom Hearts II", Jiminy returns to Disney Castle. Jiminy has been reading his memo along the way, and a single page makes him stop in his tracks.

This page contains a mysterious message:
"We have to go back, to heal their pain."

But no matter how much he racks his brains, he can't remember what the page is referring to.
The King turns the Jiminy into data, and begin to investigate. And in a world traced by the Jiminy Memo, the Destiny Islands, a sleeping boy awakens.
Thus Sora's new adventure in the Data World begins.

An unlimited range of Disney worlds, distributed to your mobile phone.

An adventure spanning across many diverse, rich Disney worlds.
A new system and new graphics put high-end mobile phones on the same level as game consoles!
Our first collaboration with Disney's Internet division, the Disney Internet Group.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile Phones) Trailer Summary:

-The title "KINGDOM HEARTS NEW CONCEPTS, NEW TITLES" is displayed with the beginning image in a form of waves.
-It shows the ending scene of Kingdom Hearts II. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy are in Destiny Islands' playing and laughing together in the water.
-The words appear:
"Flow of time."
"The secret is solved."
"The world extends."
-It begins with an image of Jiminy Cricket narrating the scenes. (FF&KH user notes that the words that are placed down as Jiminy speaks are made to look very vague.)
-Jiminy Cricket: "My two journals are completed. One of them became blank because of Castle Oblivion. The words that were written in the journal said, 'Give thanks to Namine' .........eh?"
-One strange sentence that was written in Jiminy's Journal that should have become blank by KH:CoM: "It is necessary to return to healing their wounds."
-Jiminy finds the strange sentences and reports them to the King in a panicking manner.
-King Mickey: "He is the only one who is able to solve this mystery."
-Jiminy Cricket: "I think so too."
-Sora appears standing on Destiny Islands. A special effect surrounds Sora's body looking like he's being forwarded by a computer which momentarily hangs.
-~Battle scene begins~
-The Heartless attack. Sora is shown moving a pile of blocks.
-Are there a variety of mini game elements such as puzzle games built in?
-In "Debugging mode", Sora's movement quickens, and various actions join together when a command is executed. (Is it like the reaction command triangle button of KHII?)
-The scene, from the Original Kingdom Hearts, in which Sora enters Traverse Town is shown. Pluto tries to lick Sora's face and Sora wakes up in the back of the alley in Traverse Town.
-Sora chases Pluto and runs to the center of the town.
-Sora: "Here is where...?" He remembers Traverse Town from the original KH. (It's a bit different. although, it sure looks like the beginning scene of Traverse Town.)
-The King comes out of the back of the alley with a hand held up and walks toward Sora. (The King is in his usual clothing and not the clothes of the Org. XIII.)
-King Mickey: "Sora, I was here on that day. Let me speak the truth."

User Image

What do you guys think about the new games? Surprised none of them are on the ps3...I was razz

Discuss...

-x Ven x

I'll update this as more info comes in...if this thread shouldn't exist feel free to delete it Jade razz ...

Wow no one seems active right now in the guild ><

edit: Did anyone notice Xemas' words in the Deep dive Trailer way back when, when he was talking with Roxas?...he Said "He looks just like you"...we all assumed that he was talking about Sora....what if he was talking about Ven...I dunno I'm just rambling here...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:16 pm
-DIES-

TT_____TT!!! I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED OF KH GOODNESS. Graaaawr! TT__TT I no longer have a PS2. =__= I don't have a DS either, or PS3. Or a freaking PSP! This sucks! -wails her head off-

Eggy-Egg
Crew

x Ven x
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:35 pm
-aisaretai-
-DIES-

TT_____TT!!! I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED OF KH GOODNESS. Graaaawr! TT__TT I no longer have a PS2. =__= I don't have a DS either, or PS3. Or a freaking PSP! This sucks! -wails her head off-

Lol thats so sad crying ...thank God I have both my ps2s working...gonna get a ps3 this November...My sis has a DS but I might get a DS with my own money and I have a hacked psp razz ....I think I'm set for Kingdom Hearts smile

If you're really into kingdom hearts you'll find a way to play it razz

-Ven  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:20 pm
@__@ There's a pretty new PSP out... The Slim & Lite PSP... -drools-  

Eggy-Egg
Crew

x Ven x
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:53 pm
-aisaretai-
@__@ There's a pretty new PSP out... The Slim & Lite PSP... -drools-

I know...i want it xD..but not yet they haven't really finished hacking that one yet and plus its alot of money...would rather get the red and black ds...

-Ven  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:20 pm
Mhmm... We might get another PS2. +__+ I'm picky with them - it has to be the Satin Silver Slimline PS2. Yup, yup. So it can match the controller from our previous PS2. >__>;;

D: Why can't they do a KH for the GameCube? They can do it for the DS, they can do it for the GC! >:[

Quote:
edit: Did anyone notice Xemas' words in the Deep dive Trailer way back when, when he was talking with Roxas?...he Said "He looks just like you"...we all assumed that he was talking about Sora....what if he was talking about Ven...I dunno I'm just rambling here...

o__o! That's a very good question. Maybe, maybe not... -wonders-

Eggy-Egg
Crew

x Ven x
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:56 pm
-aisaretai-
Mhmm... We might get another PS2. +__+ I'm picky with them - it has to be the Satin Silver Slimline PS2. Yup, yup. So it can match the controller from our previous PS2. >__>;;

D: Why can't they do a KH for the GameCube? They can do it for the DS, they can do it for the GC! >:[

Quote:

o__o! That's a very good question. Maybe, maybe not... -wonders-

Lol...Yeah I wished they did do one on gamecube back then, when I only had a Gamecube....lol I think Kh was one of the main reasons I got a ps2 XD that and a few other things.....but yeah lol if they make one for nintendo, more than likely its going to be on the wii since the gamecube is like obsolete in the eyes of ninetendo lol

Anyways yeah...I've been thinking about my own question for so long now XD...I guess we'll just have to wait for the game to come out before we know.... because Nomura sureley won't tell us...

-Ven  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:54 am
Yeah, I reckoned that if SquareEnix decided to spread out to a major Nintendo console, they'd chose the Wii. D< And I don't have one. Grawr. So I'm thankful that the only KH-related thing on a Nintendo console is the one for the DS.

@__@ Satin Silver Slimline PS2 is on special. Grawr, time to buy another PS2...I hope. So I can get around (sometime) to beating Sephy on KH. =w=;; I still haven't done it.

Eggy-Egg
Crew

x Ven x
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:52 pm
-aisaretai-
Yeah, I reckoned that if SquareEnix decided to spread out to a major Nintendo console, they'd chose the Wii. D< And I don't have one. Grawr. So I'm thankful that the only KH-related thing on a Nintendo console is the one for the DS.

@__@ Satin Silver Slimline PS2 is on special. Grawr, time to buy another PS2...I hope. So I can get around (sometime) to beating Sephy on KH. =w=;; I still haven't done it.

lol..yeah sephy is hard...I found him more hard in kh1 than in 2 and this is with max stats and ultima weapon lol....in kh1 they don't give you enough room to move and they don't give you trinity limit unlike in kh2...which makes sephy seem much easier razz

but wait can't you just wait and get a ps3....after all if you get a ps3 thats backward compatible, you can play kh1 and 2...and hopefully 3 when in comes out....hopefully on the ps3..

-Ven  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:52 am
D: I was already on level 100 with Ultima and I still couldn't beat him. xD Probably 'cause I freak out and my timing's way off. -__- So that stupid Elixir is wasted. Bleeeeeh. I should try playing without the One-Winged Angel music playing and replace it with something else. xDD

Well, if I'm gonna get a PS3, I'm going to wait until they come out with the second - if at all - PS3. 8D Fix up all the little bugs, hahaha. But I still want a PS2(it has to be a Satin Silver Slim! D<), so I can get it mod-chipped to play copied games/games from overseas. -coughcough-

Eggy-Egg
Crew

x Ven x
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:35 pm
-aisaretai-
D: I was already on level 100 with Ultima and I still couldn't beat him. xD Probably 'cause I freak out and my timing's way off. -__- So that stupid Elixir is wasted. Bleeeeeh. I should try playing without the One-Winged Angel music playing and replace it with something else. xDD

Well, if I'm gonna get a PS3, I'm going to wait until they come out with the second - if at all - PS3. 8D Fix up all the little bugs, hahaha. But I still want a PS2(it has to be a Satin Silver Slim! D<), so I can get it mod-chipped to play copied games/games from overseas. -coughcough-

xD hey thats what I did, one of my ps2's is modified also with an hdd the others just untouched...though my FM+ is just backup lol....I want the real thing but my parents won't allow me to buy stuff online so ugh to that ><.

On the note off sephiroth... in kh1's Sephiroth battle just equip the abilities that allow you to gain magic when you get hit, and magic when you hit an opponent, that way if you get hit or hit Sephiroth you gain magic, and have enough magic to cure yourself. Thats what i did to beat him in kh1...that and I glided out of the way when he uses large range attacks, and looked at his attack patterns...he just repeats what he's doing after a while if you look at it...and one winged angel gives me energy, it doesn't instill fear xD...also i didn't use many items to heal here I just used cure xD. The hardest part in that battle is when he uses that attack that eliminates all of your stats....just make sure he doesn't do it...if he stand stationary make sure you attack him, so that he doesn't say it...other wise if it happens just use and elixir, or use an ether so that you can use cure.

Also in kh2's Sephiroth just equip trinity limit, since theres only Sora you can only do that one attack, I forgot how it worked since i haven't played in in a long long time, but keep using Sora's trinity limit, i think you can do three of his attacks before you have to recharge you magic. When you have to recharge your magic, in that time just attack Sephiroth like alot and wait for your magic to recharge itself(it'd be good if you had berserk equipped for that time as well as the ultima weapon to charge your magic faster). While Sora is in trinity limit, he can't get hit, basically he's invincible at that time, making it really easy to kill him without an elixir, but have one equiped anyways.

Well if any of that sounds confusing tell me lol...thats what I did to defeat him...

-Ven

And wow..this topic is going way off topic, however interesting it may be...I don't really mind...but i wonder how the other mods including Jade will find this lol ><  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:19 am
xD My mom sent our modchipped PS (yes, the original PS, not the PS1!!) to my aunt in the Philippines. Bleh.

Thanks for the advice. n__n I can't remember the ability - Repel or something that-- Reflect! -laughs her head off- YAR. REFLECT. I try to use Reflect when I'm too far from Sephy to knock him off his "Sin Harvest" attack (by the way, that's not what he says - people are deaf, and he actually says "Descend, heartless angel"). =o= But as I said, my timing's terrible.

Dx And I still haven't managed to get my hands on KHII.

>___> Who cares (much) - we're keeping this guilt alive...in a way... -cough-

Eggy-Egg
Crew

mangafreak811

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:14 pm
I'm really bummed...I don't have a PSP or nintendo DS!!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:13 pm
mangafreak811
I'm really bummed...I don't have a PSP or nintendo DS!!! crying

;__; Me neither!  

Eggy-Egg
Crew