Need your input.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael_Angel_Of_Death1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:44 pm
Have you ever wanted to be part of the developing group that made your favorite game. Well now is your chance. Just post your idea's here. Word of advice, try to keep to the game layout. The layout for this game is as follows:
The year is 1413CM. King Drazel of the Shadow Vampire's has been at war for nearly a year now. His men are hero's in there hometowns and killer's on the battlefield. Standing in front of his men King Drazel say's, "We still have a long journey! We rest here, now. For when the night falls we shall ambush Lord Krailis and his fellow angels of light. We will stike hard, we will strike fast, and we will not lose a single soul tonight!!" His general's shout together, "For King! For Salvation! So say we all!!" Every soilder on the battlefield together, "So say we all!!" All together, "So say we all!!"
That is all that you really need to know right now. You can see that the game is leading up to a large fight at night between the Shadow vampires and the Angels of light. Tell me what you think of this and give me some names for the generals that follow King Drazel. King Drazel is a swordsman and Rain Stormcloud is a archmage. I still need a general for the group of barbarian's, archer's, knight's, and the wyvran knights.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:58 pm
That sounds awesome... Are you gonna put some type of storyline in it?  

kristina_the_wolf
Crew

Azrael_Angel_Of_Death1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:03 pm
Of course there is a story but that is still in the works.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:39 pm
we going to help you write it?  

kristina_the_wolf
Crew

I Lunastra I

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:32 am
First things first, by Wyvran, did you mean that, or did you mean Wyvern?

Either way, the word itself is giving me female vibe.
I believe the general for them should be female.

I can draw up a design for her, I'll have it up by later today or tomorrow if I can.

One of my schizo's says that she will gladly give up her name to be female general for the Wyvran Knights.

General Lykaios

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:43 pm
Thanks. I think I will be working on a second one. It will hopefully see real sales. Right now sales are low. But I will definatly use that name for the Wyvran General in the new game. Thanks.  

Azrael_Angel_Of_Death1
Captain

I Lunastra I

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:04 pm
Azrael_Angel_Of_Death1
Thanks. I think I will be working on a second one. It will hopefully see real sales. Right now sales are low. But I will definatly use that name for the Wyvran General in the new game. Thanks.

Hehe! You are awesome! =D!
*Hugs you!*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:39 pm
Kiffa-Goddess_Scythex
Azrael_Angel_Of_Death1

Hehe! You are awesome! =D!
*Hugs you!*
.. Group hug!!! *joins in*  

kristina_the_wolf
Crew

Azrael_Angel_Of_Death1
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:41 pm
I'm sorry to all of you who are new to the guild but I will only make a brief appearance on gaia every once in a while. If you have a game Idea please email me at darkknight0017@gmail.com or you can add me to yahoo, my screen name is choas_itatchi.  
Angel's of Darkness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games