Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost_Forever_Soul

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:40 pm
I dunno, i just looove their hair, and i wanna get it done like Tegan. I've always had butt-long hair and everyone says i'll look bad with it short in their mullet-like hairdo, and that their hair cuts suck crying i dont think it's bad , but is it a good idea to cut it like em?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:58 pm
Lost_Forever_Soul
I dunno, i just looove their hair, and i wanna get it done like Tegan. I've always had butt-long hair and everyone says i'll look bad with it short in their mullet-like hairdo, and that their hair cuts suck crying i dont think it's bad , but is it a good idea to cut it like em?

I wanna do mine like Tegans too!  

8mr-music8

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:16 am
Ditto.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:09 pm
im gonna get mine like Sara's when it gets longer cause i like that the sides of her head are shaved...but of course their hair is amazing, it always is!!! and ******** those people who don't want you to do it...it's your head ,do as you please with it biggrin  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:56 pm
amazon_wolf
im gonna get mine like Sara's when it gets longer cause i like that the sides of her head are shaved...but of course their hair is amazing, it always is!!! and ******** those people who don't want you to do it...it's your head ,do as you please with it biggrin

YOUR RIGHT! scream scream scream ******** YOU AUNT. SHE DOESNT WANT ME TO GET IT. ******** THAT. scream scream scream twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted I AM GONNA GET MY DAMN HAIR CUT JUST LIKE TEGANS AND ******** EVERYONE WHO HATES HIT! IM JUST GONNA GO TO THE DAMN MALL AND GET IT CUT! ******** YOU AUNT! MWAHAHAHA. twisted twisted twisted scream scream scream scream scream

I feel better now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:44 pm
Which pic are you going to have the stylist reference to, 'cause I'm trying to find a good one to use.  

OskerWilde
Crew

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:31 pm
xilerator
Which pic are you going to have the stylist reference to, 'cause I'm trying to find a good one to use.

I am using:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tegan's hair looks amazing!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:22 pm
addex_merder
xilerator

I am using:

That is lovely!  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:16 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
xilerator

I am using:

That is lovely!

totally.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:07 pm
amazon_wolf

YAH!!!! M'kay, i'll do that then. I FINALLY got permission from my mom after begging and beggin >< she says i'll regret it but, psh, if i do, it'll grow back anyway!!! And damm, ppl at school will just have to deal with it, i mean, this one shick had a bald head for a while, so s**t, i'll just do it. if they wanna be jerks, i'll just keep walking and talk to myslef like i always do O.o  

Lost_Forever_Soul

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:47 pm
Lost_Forever_Soul
amazon_wolf

YAH!!!! M'kay, i'll do that then. I FINALLY got permission from my mom after begging and beggin >< she says i'll regret it but, psh, if i do, it'll grow back anyway!!! And damm, ppl at school will just have to deal with it, i mean, this one shick had a bald head for a while, so s**t, i'll just do it. if they wanna be jerks, i'll just keep walking and talk to myslef like i always do O.o
hell yeah!! that's what i do..except for the whole talking to myself thing..but i have total gay hair...you can for sure tell im gay!! it's awsome!! and some people look down on me but ******** them!! mostly the people at my school think it's awsome that i have so much pride..cause i do, i am so proud to be gay!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:06 pm
amazon_wolf
Lost_Forever_Soul
amazon_wolf

hell yeah!! that's what i do..except for the whole talking to myself thing..but i have total gay hair...you can for sure tell im gay!! it's awsome!! and some people look down on me but ******** them!! mostly the people at my school think it's awsome that i have so much pride..cause i do, i am so proud to be gay!

im proud to be, proud to be me. hehe I always do that. lately I have bin saying i know i know i know. hehe. yeah well im proud too!  

8mr-music8

Lost_Forever_Soul

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:07 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
Lost_Forever_Soul
amazon_wolf

im proud to be, proud to be me. hehe I always do that. lately I have bin saying i know i know i know. hehe. yeah well im proud too!

yah? lol. this one guy was like "you'll look like a dyke" and i'm like, yah, i know.... lol. i was kinda pissed that he said "dkye" though, i mean, i dunno, i hate that word... anyway, yeah, i dunno, i'm kind stuck in the closet door right now X D like, i'm coming out, but i'm still not really there yet... it's weird but yah, my friend's are pretty much getting used to it O.o they think i'm wait too obsessed with Tegan though cos i have pix of her on everything ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:15 pm
Lost_Forever_Soul
addex_merder
amazon_wolf
Lost_Forever_Soul
amazon_wolf

yah? lol. this one guy was like "you'll look like a dyke" and i'm like, yah, i know.... lol. i was kinda pissed that he said "dkye" though, i mean, i dunno, i hate that word... anyway, yeah, i dunno, i'm kind stuck in the closet door right now X D like, i'm coming out, but i'm still not really there yet... it's weird but yah, my friend's are pretty much getting used to it O.o they think i'm wait too obsessed with Tegan though cos i have pix of her on everything ^^

hahah I know what you mean with the pics everywhere. haha. I told all my friend a long time ago. I trust my friends more then anyone if that sounds weird? lolz. well it's not like I have parents, they are homophobes and I live with my aunt now.  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:41 pm
i love my friends as well!!! they pretty much tore the closet door down for me xd and iv'e never been happier!!!!  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff