T and S all over MTV Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:17 pm
they really are, at like one last night i turned on the tv and there thay were they were singing in the backround of some show promotion and during show transitions they would show clips of them proforming live..and during commercials they would show clips of them..and i even saw one were Tegan was tryin to teach Sara to drive

(the car wouldn't start)
Sara:uh-oh(tries to start it again)
Tegan:wait just leave it alone
Sara surprised h.don't want to flood the engine
Tegan: dont want to flood the enigine..were did you pick that one up
Sara:Television

Tegan surprised ne of us is in control here and the other is a 27 year old loser trying to learn how to drive

Tegan surprised k take your foot off the brake now...come on..ok your reminding me of somone with all this starting and stoping

i was so happy!! the only problem is i have to watch ******** mtv to see them...so you guys should turn to mtv when you see this to see if it's still on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:40 pm
all of my friends drive so i have no need to get my lisence right away...but you guys walkin and bike ridin is the way to go  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:14 pm
amazon_wolf
all of my friends drive so i have no need to get my lisence right away...but you guys walkin and bike ridin is the way to go

haha. I ride my bike!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:26 am
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

haha. I ride my bike!
i love bike rideing...especially when it's cold  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:41 pm
amazon_wolf
they really are, at like one last night i turned on the tv and there thay were they were singing in the backround of some show promotion and during show transitions they would show clips of them proforming live..and during commercials they would show clips of them..and i even saw one were Tegan was tryin to teach Sara to drive

(the car wouldn't start)
Sara:uh-oh(tries to start it again)
Tegan:wait just leave it alone
Sara surprised h.don't want to flood the engine
Tegan: dont want to flood the enigine..were did you pick that one up
Sara:Television

Tegan surprised ne of us is in control here and the other is a 27 year old loser trying to learn how to drive

Tegan surprised k take your foot off the brake now...come on..ok your reminding me of somone with all this starting and stoping

i was so happy!! the only problem is i have to watch ******** mtv to see them...so you guys should turn to mtv when you see this to see if it's still on.

Yeah, I saw the car thing and I started screaming at the T.V. [my dog got scared]. I hate it, you just know that MTV is a machiene and takes over every great talent out there and turns them into advertizing zombies. But, then again, I love those girls so much and I want them to do well...it just pisses me off...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:17 pm
yeah dude i know!!1 i hope that doesn't happen!! i watched mtv all ******** week just to see them..my mom would walk into the living room and be like are you still watching this for the commercials and i was like yeah..she just walked away and we were watching America's top model and mty friend had come over and we were about to go and eat and she needed a jacket so we went to my room to get it and i hear my mom yell across the house "OH IT"S A COMMERCIAL!!" and i run like hell to the living room almost knock my friend down..and when i get there it's to late..but it's ok cause i had already seen it biggrin  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas