Chazoman
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:47 am
One game I think the Nerd would love to b***h about is American Gladiators for the NES. That game was so ******** lame.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:19 pm
Yeah, I agree.... it really was freaking lame.... neutral  

Enter Your Username Here
Crew

Chazoman
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:55 pm
Here's another game...that was supreme with the lame. I did not mean for that to rhyme...I'm just that cool.

This game...what little I DID play of it was totally lame.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:07 am
It's not an NES game but he did Independence Day and that was for the Playstation. So my vote is for Sentient for the Playstation.

Ugh, worst game ever. All you do is go around a space station, question people and watch them scratch their own butts. It's so dull.  

Sadara Everbrook

Romantic Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Chazoman
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:48 pm
Since he's done movies before...what would be better than for the AVGN to review the ULTIMATE NERDY MOVIE...the creme de la creme of nerdiness...

THE WIZARD!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:46 pm
Chazoman
Since he's done movies before...what would be better than for the AVGN to review the ULTIMATE NERDY MOVIE...the creme de la creme of nerdiness...

THE WIZARD!!

Spoony's done a written review of The Wizard. He does a lot of funny game review videos too.  

Sadara Everbrook

Romantic Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Chazoman
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:01 am
Sadara Everbrook
Chazoman

THE WIZARD!!

Spoony's done a written review of The Wizard. He does a lot of funny game review videos too.

Ok, I tried reading the review...and I just couldn't do it. This "Spoony" is an absolute retarded monkey's a**s! I just couldn't handle, mentally, this guy's stupidity! Spoony is an idiot, or maybe this is the type of review that I would rather have to watch in a video...and not read on a page.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:19 am
I have a few ideas on what he should review next.

1) Gremlins 2 for the NES. The graphics weren't all too bad. The game was neat but Billy and Mr. Wing were the only human casts in the game and it didn't have enough of the movie material. Plus the game gets hard too soon and early. You have an extra life meter and start with a balloon to save you from pitfalls. (which is handy for 1st time players plus a sweet short password screen) But what's worse, Mr. Wing's shop only lets you buy 1 item and it's good bye! I thought that was so unfair! It's playable and beatable, but a hard son of a b***h!

2) Yo Noid! for the NES. Yes, that Dominos Pizza inspired game for the NES which also gets hard too early and you have to memorize where the enemies land and patterns to progress. The freeze special attack uses way too much special energy and there isn't enough of the good items at the beginning. And every time you meet one of the gang of imposter noids, you challenge them at a pizza eating contest, and for a big disappointment, for a Domino's pizza inspired game, WHY IN THE HELL DOES IT JUST RESEMBLE A COMMON PIZZA SHOP AND NOT DOMINOS!? The programers must have not been thinking straight.

3) Demon Sword, again for the NES. That game was too hard way too early plus another of those games that uses the up on the D pad to jump. I hate NES games that do that, it's not precise and it's more of a program flaw to use UP to jump. And one button for sword and another for long distance attack was just not necessary. A button should have been used for jump instead.

4) Astynax for the NES, now I don't know what the deal is with this one. This too gets too hard way too early. The only good thing about this game was the anime inspired cutscenes.

That's all I can think of for now.  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:49 am
Chazoman
Here's another game...that was supreme with the lame. I did not mean for that to rhyme...I'm just that cool.

This game...what little I DID play of it was totally lame.

Actually, the nerd mentioned this on his new Christmas edition video. He said that this game was very flawed but it still had it's good tendency's. You fed jelly beans to the blob and it became things like tools and performed other powers depending on which jelly bean you give it.

Speaking of a boy and his blob, there was a flash parody from VGDC (Video Game Directors Cuts) that had the boy feed the blob a laxitive. God that was gross, but funny as s**t! rofl  
The Angry Video Game Nerd Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games