Reply l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild
My Tegan and Sara Experiance. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:52 pm
Hey all, I just wanted to let everyone know that I went to see the lovely twins in my town. It was, by far, the BEST concert i've ever been to [and I've been to lots]. I've never been so surrounded by kind, and HOT girls! Most of the pics I have are of Sara because I was right in front of her and it was harder to get Tegan, so sorry for that. They were so nice and welcoming. I have a video too of Sara telling a story about bears, but I have to fix it up before I post it here. Hopefully my pictures will tide you all over for now! ;]

One of the few I have of Tegan.
User Image

Im the one in the middle, with some nice gals I met at the show + Tegan and Sara.
User Image

Here's the duo together.
User Image

Like I said, there's ALOT of Sara, so im only going to post a few that are good.
User Image

I love her face in this one
User Image

Also, I highly reccommend the band Northern State who opened for the lovely ladies. I fell head-over-heels for them after seeing them. They're really funny.
User Image

That's all I have, besides my signed vynil! BE JEALOUS!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:38 pm
eek (lol)

you are sooo lucky!!

& *gasp* i saw someone w/this pic on myspace
User Image

u look soo cute & happy!

im green w/envy mrgreen
lolz  

WandaPanda

LeNamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:10 pm
Oh man, I can't wait to see them in December.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:11 pm
dont forget about brown sugar! xp  

8mr-music8

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:52 am
WandaPanda
eek (lol)

you are sooo lucky!!

& *gasp* i saw someone w/this pic on myspace
User Image

u look soo cute & happy!

im green w/envy mrgreen
lolz

Well thank you very much! What was the myspace name, cuz it was prolly one of those girls...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:54 am
-lTee_and_Essingl-
Oh man, I can't wait to see them in December.

It's most def. a GREAT time. biggrin  

babies-in-a-cage

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:56 am
addex_merder

xd I could NEVER. For all you other girlies, Brown Sugar is what I cristened one of the security guards. I was first in line after the show to get autographs, and so I made friends with em' [we waitied about an hour and 30 minutes]. But yeah, there was this black one and I nicknamed hi that. He gave me his tour pass and signed it Brown Sugar. So that's the story of that! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:01 am
babies-in-a-cage
addex_merder

xd I could NEVER. For all you other girlies, Brown Sugar is what I cristened one of the security guards. I was first in line after the show to get autographs, and so I made friends with em' [we waitied about an hour and 30 minutes]. But yeah, there was this black one and I nicknamed hi that. He gave me his tour pass and signed it Brown Sugar. So that's the story of that! xd

hehehehe!  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:32 am
thats really awesome..i saw them last night!!! it was amazing!! i didn't get to meet them but i did meet Northern State except for Sprout...i talked with Spero for a bit and got her to sigh a post card for myself and for addex..she was real sweet i got to shake her hand!!yeah!!..and i got Can i Keep This Pen? and got it signed by Hesta Prynn and their blonde guitarist, i don't know her name at the moment..it was awesome..some girl passed out in the middle of the show cause she was dehydrated and she like fell into me and after i helped her up she said to her friend that she couldn't see anything so i lead her out of the crowd to get water..thats when i met Spero she was out at the merch table.....after that me and the girls i went back in with could not get back in to the crowd to our previous spots but i wasn't to bummed we had a pretty good view but they girl really needed help..... so we went up to the balcony..it was ********!!! they were sooooo cute!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:40 pm
amazon_wolf
thats really awesome..i saw them last night!!! it was amazing!! i didn't get to meet them but i did meet Northern State except for Sprout...i talked with Spero for a bit and got her to sigh a post card for myself and for addex..she was real sweet i got to shake her hand!!yeah!!..and i got Can i Keep This Pen? and got it signed by Hesta Prynn and their blonde guitarist, i don't know her name at the moment..it was awesome..some girl passed out in the middle of the show cause she was dehydrated and she like fell into me and after i helped her up she said to her friend that she couldn't see anything so i lead her out of the crowd to get water..thats when i met Spero she was out at the merch table.....after that me and the girls i went back in with could not get b
in to the crowd to our previous spots but i wasn't to bummed we had a pretty good view but they girl really needed help..... so we went up to the balcony..it was ********!!! they were sooooo cute!!!

DAMN IT! I really ******** wanted to meet them! Specialy Heista. Yeah, I was really poor at the time so I didn't get any merch. But I talked to them on myspae and they sent me to the page so I can get a "Can I Keep This Pen?" shirt.  

babies-in-a-cage

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:48 pm
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf
thats really awesome..i saw them last night!!! it was amazing!! i didn't get to meet them but i did meet Northern State except for Sprout...i talked with Spero for a bit and got her to sigh a post card for myself and for addex..she was real sweet i got to shake her hand!!yeah!!..and i got Can i Keep This Pen? and got it signed by Hesta Prynn and their blonde guitarist, i don't know her name at the moment..it was awesome..some girl passed out in the middle of the show cause she was dehydrated and she like fell into me and after i helped her up she said to her friend that she couldn't see anything so i lead her out of the crowd to get water..thats when i met Spero she was out at the merch table.....after that me and the girls i went back in with could not get b
in to the crowd to our previous spots but i wasn't to bummed we had a pretty good view but they girl really needed help..... so we went up to the balcony..it was ********!!! they were sooooo cute!!!

DAMN IT! I really ******** wanted to meet them! Specialy Heista. Yeah, I was really poor at the time so I didn't get any merch. But I talked to them on myspae and they sent me to the page so I can get a "Can I Keep This Pen?" shirt.

I was broke when I saw Tegan and Sara too. it sucked because i wanted to get stuff!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:35 pm
addex_merder
babies-in-a-cage
amazon_wolf

I was broke when I saw Tegan and Sara too. it sucked because i wanted to get stuff!!

THE SCARF!  

babies-in-a-cage

OzandtheEnd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:20 pm
Omg..this is from the Cleveland house of blues concert...right? If so...I WAS THERE!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:34 pm
UH....NO? It was in Orlando....Florida.  

babies-in-a-cage

OzandtheEnd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:00 pm
babies-in-a-cage
UH....NO? It was in Orlando....Florida.

damn..same opaning band..same shirts..same backdrop...oh well...lol  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff