Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
What do you think of the November and October MCs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

♥†♥
View Results

Le_newtype

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:42 pm
sweatdrop No one made topics for these, so I decided too.

-cough-

October: I like the Grunny and Gothic Veil. The vampire hunter is alright, but its not something I plan on using often; a good item, just not for me sweatdrop .

November: I love the Wild Things idea since it has a tiger heart . However, they are kinda clunky looking and the quality of the detail on them can make the avatar look bad .__.; . I don't really have an opinion on the Autumn Glory for some reason ^^; .

You?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:55 pm
For October's items... I agree with you on the Veil and Grunny. I don't like the vampire hunter item much. In fact, I don't think I would ever even use it. XD The hat is too dramatic for me, and the rest of the item's poses aren't as appealing.

The hair ribbons for the veil is what catches my interest most. P: As for the grunnies, I mean, who wouldn't want a psychotic rabid green bunny as part of their avatar? xD

For November's items... I absolutely adore the Autumn Glory. <33 The colors are very beautiful, and Gaia needs more orange items anyway. xD
The only reason I like the Wild Things though is because of the Chocobo (Roc, I guess xD). I wouldn't really use it on my avi though, even Roc. It's too huge and bulky for me. I don't like how it covers up most of my avatar... ehh. o.<
I do agree on the quality of the detail thing though. They did an awesome job on pixeling the creatures. O.O It makes our normal avis look so inferior compared to the details on the items. xD

They did a good job overall though. :3 I applaud their work.

Zethena

fiddledidi

8,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:17 pm
For the October items, I didn't really like the vampire hunter, and I thought the gothic veil was too hard to match to be a convenient accessory, but I loved the Grunny!

I'm not a huge fan of the November items. The autumn glory is a bit boring, and doesn't fit into avatars that well. The wild things take up too much space. Although they do make potentially great stories. (I love the Roc x])  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:52 pm
I love the gothic veil and vampire hat. I also like the Autumn Glory because it matches well with the fire flower and the poses are quite nice.

As for the veil, I like the ribbon and scarf pose.
And I like the hat because you can make cool avis with the cross.
:]  

S p r i n k l e

Bloodgood

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:32 pm
Way for me to reply late, but..better late than never, maybe >.>

I really like the veil and grunny. As for the vampire hunter thing..well, I'm not too into it.

Novembers items were a disappointment to me. I don't really like the Autumn Glory, and I don't fancy the Wild things either..they do take up a lot of space, and yeah, just wasn't digging it.

Should keep making threads like this again, always nice hearing peoples opinions on the new MC's  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:53 am
...yay- another of these threads! I missed them- but was hesitant to make my own...xP

The October items were fab- the Grunny and the Gothic veil were both excellent items...

The November items are...well, the Autumn glory is ok, but a bit redudant- they just keep making scarf after scarf...the wild things is exquisite and detailed to a fault- to the point that it looks out of place on the avatar- also too big. But a lovely idea on the whole...

P h ii l l y

Dangerous Bear

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:17 pm
yay I'm posting! (ugh it's been a while.)

Oct - I love the gothic veil, though I haven't worn it much since it first came out. The grunny is cute and all, but I find I don't equip it often. The vampire hunter item is cool, but not really my style.

Nov - I love the autumn glory. ^_^ It's pretty. So colourful. ^_^ The wild things is cute, I like the tiger and the wolf, but it's not really my style so I don't use it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:55 am
User Image

October: The Vampire hunter hat is cool do too the Bloody symbol.

November: I didn't really like any of them sweatdrop Sorry.

Kam Tenria

U T O P I A

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff