what are you here for?
  beer
  blood
  the dancers
  w/e
View Results

Ookami Hinote Yasha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:17 am
Located in the dumps of an urban city, the outside appears the same as the buildings surrounding it, and the inside is like any other Adult Bar, a stage for the dancers, a bar serving every drink imaginable, from whiskey, to elven blood on the rocks. There are private rooms located through out that can be accessed for a small fee.
Everyone is welcomed, as long as they are of drinking age! Demon, vampire, Furry, human, what ever you wish to call your self, it doesn’t matter. Come sit, and enjoy the entertainment, just don’t get anyone pregnant!

rules:
-no guns
-no blades (of any length)
-no killing
-no insulting the workers
-pay your own bill

owner:

-Ookami Hinote Yasha
crew:
-looking for members!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:29 am
*walks in with my sword on my back and my gun in my hand*  

kijin inu
Captain

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookami Hinote Yasha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:36 am
kijin inu

*sits behind the bar cleaning glasses. I smirk as i look up at you* trying to be smirky are we? *i notion to the sign behind me with my shoulder* sign says no guns or blades. now i dont care if you have them, but if people start getting hurt, im going to have to take them untill you leave, then you'll get them back  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:40 am
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

*sits behind the bar cleaning glasses. I smirk as i look up at you* trying to be smirky are we? *i notion to the sign behind me with my shoulder* sign says no guns or blades. now i dont care if you have them, but if people start getting hurt, im going to have to take them untill you leave, then you'll get them back
*sits down in front for you at the bar and take out two of the three magz out of the gun and give them to you*  

kijin inu
Captain

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookami Hinote Yasha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:57 am
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

*sits down in front for you at the bar and take out two of the three magz out of the gun and give them to you*

*looks at the magz with a raised eyebrow, then takes them and puts them in a safe under the bar.* k, come get them when your done for the night. *gets up and walks over to the fridge* so can i get you anything sir?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:05 am
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

*looks at the magz with a raised eyebrow, then takes them and puts them in a safe under the bar.* k, come get them when your done for the night. *gets up and walks over to the fridge* so can i get you anything sir?
*saying nothing, just shows my fangs*  

kijin inu
Captain

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookami Hinote Yasha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:08 am
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

*nods as i open the fridge* right... so we got human, animal, demon, elvish, dwarf....anything perk your interest?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:13 am
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

*nods as i open the fridge* right... so we got human, animal, demon, elvish, dwarf....anything perk your interest?
*in a deep tone* pint of elvish with whiskey!  

kijin inu
Captain

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookami Hinote Yasha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:21 am
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

*smiles and grabs a jug and pours your drink* ice? *i ask putting it down on the counter*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:22 am
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

*smiles and grabs a jug and pours your drink* ice? *i ask putting it down on the counter*
no ice  

kijin inu
Captain

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookami Hinote Yasha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:28 am
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

no ice

*nods and slides you your drink* there you go *smilling i turn around and put the whiskey and blood away*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:31 am
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

no ice

*nods and slides you your drink* there you go *smilling i turn around and put the whiskey and blood away*
*takes a sip of the drink and looks around*  

kijin inu
Captain

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookami Hinote Yasha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:38 am
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

no ice

*looks at you* yeah it needs some work doesnt it?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:41 am
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu

no ice

looks ok to me..*tarts look up and down her bodythen licks his fangs*  

kijin inu
Captain

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Ookami Hinote Yasha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:43 am
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
Ookami Hinote Yasha
kijin inu
no ice

looks ok to me..*tarts look up and down her bodythen licks his fangs*

*looks at you* can i help you?  
18 +

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas