Reply Philosophy Threads
Cats Are Aliens!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pifflestick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:24 pm
Me and my sister were talking about cats the other day and came to a disturbing revelation, cats are aliens! The evidence is right in front of our eyes, cats first appeared in Egypt, where they were worshipped as Gods. Where do Gods come from? The heavens! Then egypt built the pyramids, which man has never been able to replicate, because cats made them! And last, cats act as if they are humans, or better, because their from SPACE!

So, what do you think? Are cats aliens? Voice your opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:33 pm
Actually they weren't worshipped as gods, they were just considered scared because of their association with the goddess Bastet. Like the scarab beetle and a handful of other animals: source.

As for where they came from, I think they were domesticated by the Egyptians.

Or maybe that's just what the aliens want us to think. ninja  

[ Pyrite ]

AbrAbraxas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:05 am
also there are cat species all over the world as are there pyramids in many distant places. mebee the aliens picked up some ocelots from south america and brought them to egypt to be domesticated. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:58 pm
Pifflestick
Me and my sister were talking about cats the other day and came to a disturbing revelation, cats are aliens! The evidence is right in front of our eyes, cats first appeared in Egypt, where they were worshipped as Gods. Where do Gods come from? The heavens! Then egypt built the pyramids, which man has never been able to replicate, because cats made them! And last, cats act as if they are humans, or better, because their from SPACE!

So, what do you think? Are cats aliens? Voice your opinion.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Have you ever seen indiana jones? Anybody can make a scale model piramid, I can make one out of legos. They can build those things over night, even make factories that make those mud bricks by the thousands.  

27x
Crew

Pifflestick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:11 pm
A lot of you make points about there being other pyramids and that pyramids have been replicated. First off, the other pyramids are far different from Egyptian pyramids, for one thing they have stairs. Second, the Egyptian pyramids have never been replicated in perfection with stone because the stones were placed with laser precision, which man has never been able to replicate. Sure we can make the from glass, but we can't do it with stone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Pifflestick
A lot of you make points about there being other pyramids and that pyramids have been replicated. First off, the other pyramids are far different from Egyptian pyramids, for one thing they have stairs. Second, the Egyptian pyramids have never been replicated in perfection with stone because the stones were placed with laser precision, which man has never been able to replicate. Sure we can make the from glass, but we can't do it with stone.

Structurally, the Mayan pyramids are very simeler to the Egyptian. I think that means someone replicated them.  

LoreWren

Pifflestick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:45 pm
LoreWren
Pifflestick

Structurally, the Mayan pyramids are very simeler to the Egyptian. I think that means someone replicated them.

Not really, their all the same basic shape but Mayan's built Ziggurats not Pyramids, there is a difference. The Pyramid is a smooth surface and you enter it from the bottom. The Ziggurat is a bunch of blocks stacked up like legos and the temple is at the very top of the Ziggurat and it has stairs. So really, the only similarity is it starts out wide and get thinner as you get to the top.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:09 am
Pifflestick
LoreWren
Pifflestick

Not really, their all the same basic shape but Mayan's built Ziggurats not Pyramids, there is a difference. The Pyramid is a smooth surface and you enter it from the bottom. The Ziggurat is a bunch of blocks stacked up like legos and the temple is at the very top of the Ziggurat and it has stairs. So really, the only similarity is it starts out wide and get thinner as you get to the top.

first Ziggurats are built in the middle east, second what we are talking about are structures built from stone and you are saying that one is more impressive than all of the others because of superficial factors. so they put the temple/tomb inside and plastered the outside, great. yes the pyramids are impressive that alone does not make it extraterrestrial. you want something else impressive, the pyramids in south america, standing back a distance the sound of a clap reflects off the step surface and sounds just like the revered Quetzal bird Mayan Pyramid. maybe the Egyptians aren't the only ones who had help from the aliens? rolleyes  

AbrAbraxas
Crew

Pifflestick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:07 pm
AbrAbraxas
Pifflestick
LoreWren
Pifflestick

first Ziggurats are built in the middle east, second what we are talking about are structures built from stone and you are saying that one is more impressive than all of the others because of superficial factors. so they put the temple/tomb inside and plastered the outside, great. yes the pyramids are impressive that alone does not make it extraterrestrial. you want something else impressive, the pyramids in south america, standing back a distance the sound of a clap reflects off the step surface and sounds just like the revered Quetzal bird Mayan Pyramid. maybe the Egyptians aren't the only ones who had help from the aliens? rolleyes

Okay, now your ignoring my point. My point is that the Pyramids were build as a perfect shape out of stone, which man has never been able to replicate. NEVER. And what in hell is a Quetzal? I don't care. The whole point is that the pyramids were built with laser f---ing percision, and that we, with our machines and equipment, can't replicate.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:28 am
Read "We Are Not the First." I have no idea if it's correct or not, but it seems to be and it might answer a few of your questions. By the way, I believe in aliens, but cats are no where near smart enough to have built spaceships and come down in them. Mine chases invisible elfs and runs into walls.  

LoreWren

AbrAbraxas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:19 am
i got your point i simply dispute its validity. i think that by claiming that aliens built the pyramids you are robbing the human race of some of its ancient glory. perhaps we could not do the same thing NOW but that is because we are lazy indulgent and have developed different building techniques which are in practice all over the world building bizarre and fantastic wonders which Egyptians could never replicate. if you payed attention in history you would know that before they built the three pyramids at Giza, the ones that you are no doubt speaking of, there were other smaller ones in which they developed their methods such as the Pyramid of Djoser.

And if you are really into that alien conspiracy stuff you might like this guy Rael
good day  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:57 pm
AbrAbraxas
i got your point i simply dispute its validity. i think that by claiming that aliens built the pyramids you are robbing the human race of some of its ancient glory. perhaps we could not do the same thing NOW but that is because we are lazy indulgent and have developed different building techniques which are in practice all over the world building bizarre and fantastic wonders which Egyptians could never replicate. if you payed attention in history you would know that before they built the three pyramids at Giza, the ones that you are no doubt speaking of, there were other smaller ones in which they developed their methods such as the Pyramid of Djoser.

And if you are really into that alien conspiracy stuff you might like this guy Rael
good day

Different building techniques dosn't change the fact that noone has ever been able to replecate the three pyramids at Giza. With new technology and laser systems we should be able to make perfect duplicates, yet we can't. Also, maybe it took a while for the cats to give them the architectual blueprints. Or maybe they landed after they built the crappy pyramids.  

Pifflestick

aaaaafkp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:50 pm
Don't cats do this weird thing when they trance out or something and detach from themselves in some deep meditation? o_o I think I heard something about that once... And some word that means that has 'cat' as a prefix because of it.

Someone must know.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:31 pm
Catnip allows cats to communicate across the astral plains of time and space. They pretend to get all woozy and high because their bodies are super relaxed to facilitate the great energy required to talk across the cosmos. Or at least that's what my cats told me...before they killed my parents with laser eyes.  

H20edDownAzn

Philosophy Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff