Welcome to Gaia! ::

Detective Conan~! Series Discussion and more.

Back to Guilds

Reply General Discussion.
Detective Conan Roleplay! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magical Kaitou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:37 pm
For those who're tired of waiting forever just to RP! I'll get this going as fast as I can. Hopefully, we can start by the end of the week or sooner. Just sign up by posting who you want to be. It'll be first come, first serve, so sign up before someone steals your role. I've left out some other characters. If you really want to be someone you don't see on the list, just ask. I'll most like let you in (for a fee... jk!)

Kudo Shinichi/Conan Edogawa (shougo007)
Ran Mouri (Blue_AnGel-chan)
The Great Nemuri Kogorou (Magical Kaitou)
Sonoko Suzuki
Hattori Heiji (Shinichi Kudo 999)
Kazuha Toyama (patty1234554321)
Haibara Ai (Mihara Yuki)
Genta Kojima
Ayumi Yoshida
Mistuhiko Tsuburaya
Takagi (Kuroba-Kun)
Satou (Shikamaru_Girl)
Megure (Gangster004)
Kaitou Kid (Yukitsukihana)

Edit: Great! We certainly filled up all of the roles that are needed... over a course of several months...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:35 pm
Ne, are you posting about the rpg in the other DC guild or are you starting one in this guild?  

Kuroba-kun

Magical Kaitou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:21 pm
For this guild of course! I've already applied to the other one, but still waiting to be accepted. Plus, things look quite slow over there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:28 pm
hey, hey. Kaitou Kid's not on the list.
think I can play as him? :3

(and it's Haibara Ai, not Haibera)  

yukitsukihana

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shougo007

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:34 am
Am...I would like to play as kudo, but i havent read the whole manga series yet, just the first 13 volumes. Otherwise, Megure Mouri would be nice smile . Extremes, i know xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:53 am
You sure you're up to it? You'll most likely have to play a role part and obviously solve the case.  

Magical Kaitou

shougo007

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:45 am
Solving cases is what I do. But...I dont have much of background information on Conan since i have only read till vol 13 in the manga. Thats why i thought of Mouri! Hes fun to play around with (his wacko suggestions and all!). But i hope we fill up the roles soon, ill be offline for for five days starting from the 26th to 1st Jan.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:31 pm
C'mon ppl! Rp'ing is fun! Er.... Ish!  

Magical Kaitou

shougo007

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:34 am
crying I was really looking forward to this. Ive never role-played before, but it sounds really fun. Like a story like life!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:18 am
well, how are we supposed to start?  

yukitsukihana

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Magical Kaitou

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:25 pm
With more ppl! Lol, don't worry, I'll start another topic for it and we'll start there. I've got some cases planned, some are rushed... some are genius... For some reason I can't tell the difference.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:43 am
Well, you have me excited! smile I just love mysteries. Especially the ones you get to solve by yourself.

Is it allowed to recommend other sites on gaia?  

shougo007

Blue_AnGeL-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:04 am
I want to play Ran ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:04 pm
EDITED: Just noticed how stupid that sounded. It was more of a game that an RP. I'll figure something out later.  

Magical Kaitou

Kuroba-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:57 pm
If too few people are signing up for characters, maybe we should make it so each person can play two chars. Just so roles get taken faster so the rp will work. (If we allow that, we should make it a rule that each person chooses characters that are not too commonly interactive. If you understand me, it wouldn't be as fun if somebody played both Takagi and Sato or Ran and Sonoko. Hoping that makes sense...)

Well... I can give a shot at playing Takagi-keiji.  
General Discussion.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff