Reply AAFG Main Forum
Hot Gimmick Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:05 am
has anybody read that manga? i hav all 12 volumes, its awesome. they should make an anime of it!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:55 pm
You... You... You do?! LUCKY!
It's my fave soap manga!
I thinking it owns all!

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

twilight insanity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:43 pm
AWE DUDES!! xd i have all twelve a** well! biggrin i LOVE it!! i honestly have to put loveless above it, but only cause i swear loveless is my life!! eek i even solve my problems going on with what i read in loveless... sweatdrop but anyway back to HG >.<
i didn't like the idea of shinogu getting with hotsumi from the start, something seemed wierd about that guy. and although i could tell ryoki was gonna be shown as a good guy eventualy, at first i kept trying to play along with him being an a**. sweatdrop i realy disliked azusa the whole time... stare he's like the guy you pity, but he's still realy just some emo punk going about it all the wrong way. such a total jerk. it didn't end the way i expected or wanted, but i honestly couldn't dislike it, it was still a great ending. crying i found myself talking to the book the whole time i read it! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:44 pm
x-tenshii-x
has anybody read that manga? i hav all 12 volumes, its awesome. they should make an anime of it!
they have an anime it comes on saturdays on adult swim if you have directtv its channel 296 and charter is page 68  

Light Ryuzaki Yagami

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:27 pm
Nnnnoooo~
Don't Kill The Ending Please!!
whee sweatdrop
I will save up and buy each one as I go.. Maybe I should have put H.T. on my wish list instead of Fruits Basket..
sweatdrop
I particularly like Azusa.. But thats because of his role as the character you explained (twilight insanity).. I know, shame on me..
I'd of been gone crazy if I was in her position though.. I'm nowhere near that mentally strong..
Loveless hhhmmm?
I might check into that now,
thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:52 am
OH GOD!! O///O i just realized i spelled her name "hot"-sumi....>////< hahaha! but yeah, even though she keeps telling herself she's so pathetic, she realy is alot stronger than she thinks. ryoki gets pissed at her the whole time cause she NEVER stops putting herself down like that! xd  

twilight insanity

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:03 pm
I knowz! She totally underestimates herself, she use to be so happy as a kid too.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:25 pm
Pyro-insane
I knowz! She totally underestimates herself, she use to be so happy as a kid too.

i thought it was interesting and sad that the reason ryoki turned out the way he did was cause of his firts meeting with hatsumi. odd that his whole life revolves around that girl... sweatdrop  

twilight insanity

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:06 pm
Ah..
Love, such a fickle thing... >.<
Acceptance as well..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:26 pm
Pyro-insane
Ah..
Love, such a fickle thing... >.<
Acceptance as well..

i still wanna know if it;s possible that they would grow after that marriage, to be where ryoki treats hatsumi better... but i worry that that kind of relationship is more likely to be the typical abusive husband-rules-wife kind instead... iii-_-  

twilight insanity

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:20 pm
I don't think so, I think it'll be mostly him being all good for her. Because he's too into her to really do her damage.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:04 pm
Pyro-insane
I don't think so, I think it'll be mostly him being all good for her. Because he's too into her to really do her damage.

well of cours ehe wouldn't REALY do anything bad to her... but i doubt he'll realy mature any more now that they are getting married... rolleyes they have a few months to his birthday and then WHAM!! young life is over for them both!! xd  

twilight insanity

Destructive-Kiwi
Vice Captain

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:18 pm
NNnnnooooo~
I didn't read that.... >.<
I haven't finished the series yet..