Reply Models and Artwork
Original Gundam Model Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:53 pm
has anyone here created there OWN Gundam Models?
I mean, not from scratch, but mix and combine new stuff, paint it, so it doesn't look shitty, and customize it (like clip wings a little, or re shape the face, or etc.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:24 pm
Barsona
has anyone here created there OWN Gundam Models?
I mean, not from scratch, but mix and combine new stuff, paint it, so it doesn't look shitty, and customize it (like clip wings a little, or re shape the face, or etc.)

Well, uh... I've been modding an old HG Gundam Mk. II I have with random parts that have been lying around. So far I added some old S-Gundam thrusters on the back of the legs with rectangular housings, a shoulder cannon ala Launcher Strike which was rigged up from some old Leopard parts, a few extra vents, and then a chest cannon similar to Blue Destiny. Right now I'm working out a blue-destiny type paint scheme on paper. I'll see if I can find time to post pics  

ChibiDuo

twatmaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:07 am
So, colours count eh?
Hate it or love it, up to you lol
GAT-X207L Lightning Blitz (oh, i am aware that "blitz" means lightning in german, so basically, im saying GAT-X207L Lightning Lightning)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
GAT-X105+P202QX Strike Gundam IWSP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
if you notice, its just strike master grade with heavyarms custom's gattling cannon mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:37 am
for some reason that Blitz reminds me of Tobikage

and ain't it more like a Blitz 'insert name' custome?  

Tenryu

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:12 am
nice!
me want to see more!
but I can`t show mine....
not to that level yet...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:15 pm
ok, being really modest here, no, my custom models arent very good.  

twatmaster

KaitheRedeemer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:09 pm
I have.Mine are more of a frankenstien cause they look weird but still cool.I combined my GM sniper with my wing zero custom so its a flying gm with a huge gun and some crappy armor.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:05 pm
I hate to say it, but that cannot possibly be the strike IWSP, since it's clearly the aile striker pack. Of course it seems to have a gatling instead of a beam rifle, and a katana(!), but that doesn'tmake it "IWSP", specifically since the integrated weapons striker pack is nothling like that. Well, aside from the random similarity that it has a gatling in its shield. It is of course, the wrong gatling, and two of them, and not a correctly shaped shield. Moreover, that gatling isn't even from CE...

Also, your hizack is 633kb and 2080x1544. That's large enough to count as a ToS violation of disrupting the flow of conversation and causing the page to scroll. I'm sure this wouldn't irk me if it were a clear picture, but it's not. I'm sure if you reduced it to more 400x297 it would look better, be less annoying, and also not possibly get you banned if you posted it in the open forum.
User Image
Case in point.

Moreover, at this distance, the repulsive plastic hue can clearly be seen. That is of course, a matterof personal taste. I also fail to understand how the image is supposed to be amusing, but that may be just me.

All complaining aside, I've done a few bashes, nothing to write home for(and only one I have pictures of at this point), a zakutropen:
User Image
User Image
I've kitbashed together a full armor GM(old NT1+GM command+MSVFA gundam), a beam cannon armed gouf, high maneuverability GM(GM command with an essentially scratchbuilt backpack unit and a bunch of WAVE verniers) a team of gelgoog marines(in typical command/firesupport/recon roles in a single team), a zaku cannon(08th HG Zaku II+MSV zakucannon), a bucue with a chaingun, and a few other things, as well as the in development HGUC GM cannon(HGUC GM+MSV GM cannon). I also occasionally do custom color schemes(AEUG HGUC gaplant, among many others) or cosmetic/functional modifications that don't involve full kitbashes/conversions(increasing the limb movement range on some of the 08th HG kits, for instance, or filling/scribing panel lines). I do realize that that is nothing spectacular, but I do maintain canon/believeability in all aspects possible.  

Xeon Sempai
Vice Captain

SoundBlast

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:19 am
I made a few edits to my Wingzero Custom MG.
Pictures will follow shortly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:51 pm
this is my Zeta....
what is the back ground you say, it is my comp/work/study desk...
productive, ain't it
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
twatmaster: please get rid of that big pic, or else I will report it...
and that will make me sad  

Vivio1412

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

my FIRST paint job, as you can see, I ******** up big time....
but oh well, I am proud of it....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:07 pm
dude, wtf, why hasn't that guy fixed his picture...
well anyway, not done but

User ImageUser Image  

Vivio1412

SoundBlast

Witty Elocutionist

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:44 am
This is the Freedom which i bought 2 days ago , it took me 6 hours to put it togetter.
And my kitbash of the wingzero custom.

User Image

Notice the beam sabers which can be attached to the side.

User Image

Notice the shield.
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:46 pm
hah! finally found my picture of the custom Mk.II I'm working on:

User Image  

ChibiDuo

Xeon Sempai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:32 am
*doesn't peticularly like the hands/beam sabre holders, or deathscythe side cowel buckler/shield*

That shoulder piece is from a leopard or leopard destroy kit, no?

Heh, it's funny, because my full armor GM command(unfortunately, I cheated and used the body/armor from an old alex kit that I inadvertantly had broken the V-fin on, so it actually more resembles a full armor GM head gundam, which it infact is. worked out well actually since I'd also broken the elbow peg on one of my GM commands. Oh well. sweatdrop ). has the same piece glued in essentially the same spot, with the gatling frontpiece attached to make a gatling pod(my parts were from the leopard destroy, since it doesn't use any of those parts, so they were sorta a bonus).

The seams need to be er...eliminated, but I assume that's a work in progress and not stick you for that. The image really makes me want to finish my AEUG color Gaplant(red on white, as in Zeta vs. Gundam), but alas, at this point I do lack white... Maybe I'll pick some up/order some tomorrow.

I'll slap up a picture later, if I remember(to swipe a camera, which would greatly facilitate that). And also pictures of my 1/144 IWSP dagger(105 dagger+IWSP, not so much a conversion as an optional pack, though with the 105 dagger side skirt armor/sabre recharge racks, the IWSP was a tight fit, so I swiped side shirt armor from a strike kit instead) and 1/144 HG launcherstrike(or rather HG Strike+non grade launcher pack). Well, and gunbarrel, which is attached to nothing.

Because, you know, someone has to show these kids what the actual IWSP looks like. wink  
Models and Artwork

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff