Reply Maple Forums
[7]DeadlySins

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cali08

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:41 am
Woot Yes, First off so ppl don't wast their time reading I have a guild in MARDIA, so Yea I see alot of broa and windia servers on here being talked about but Im talking Mardia here now..

Now I own the Guild [7]DeadlySins if any1 one has seen us around It was popular during the summer season because school was out now I had already seive through the non-actives already and then the ones I keep because they arent on when Im on but I borrowed them my godly items.. -.-' {dumb me} But I do have about 8-10 spots left in teh guild to have a full 25 and there for after I upgrade. we are majoirty lvl 40+ (i had made new charter because I was sick of my Cleric being ks-ed even at lvl 43.. f3) So I have a i/l lvl 45 now. ANYWAYS f anyone would like to join doesnt matter what lvl just be active because I have jr's who will kick ya cuz I had moved just give a legit reason why your not on obsevily .

ALSO Im creating a VERY exclusive guild and Its a bit Cliche' but it will be called Covenant and Im looking for people to start it with me and to keep the Elements even Im earth(jan 7th me b-day XD) and Im looking for the rest of my elements for the guild I beleive i already have2 more but I will have that information in about 8 days.

ABOUT GUILD:
-We are very helpful when people need it.
- mostly in eastern timing of past 5pm more then 5 ppl on at once(because of different time zones)
-FRIENDLY FRIENDLY FRIENDLY. you will get a taste of our randomness and ourjoking around with other inside 7ds issues XD.
AGES: we range from the ages of my knowledge from 12-18(35?) Majority between 15-18 and we are mature to a extent XD.
-Some who will join The Covenant will have some of their other characters in 7DS but the main in The Covenant. So don't worry We still here and active

INTERESTED?? messege me here or get a hold of
xXBellatrix-Leader
Ryuman757-jr
KTgirl757-jr
(more names soon -cant spell off the top of head-)

Thank you for thoe who kept reading or just felt like skimming atleast
-xXBellatrix Of MARDIA  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:42 am
(to lazy to re-type it but I do make spelling errors and sry about the "ANYWAYS f anyone" ment to be IF f2 lol)  

Cali08

Maple Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff