Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Tournament (Registration Closed)
Battleground Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:04 am
Here in the middle of a large clearing is a large coliseum. What is unique about this coliseum is that it has something of every major element. A dirt floor, a deep pond, constant wind, a constant fire. Encircling it are many seats for fans to watch the fights and a large box on the ground floor where the judge watches the fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:17 am
Ryu stood in front of everyone gathered for the tournament. "Welcome, and thanks for participating in the second tournament. Here is how this will go down. Everyone except two people will have to fight in Preliminary rounds against the five best in the Guild. They will not go easy on you, and won't let you win. They are there to make sure you are worthy of the final prize." He paused for a moment looking at everyone. "Win and you go on to fight other members to be the winner. Lose and your journey to the top stops before it will even start." He paused again to let that sink in. "Now, I mentioned that two of you don't have to fight prelims. Thank your amazing luck or whoever you want to thank or curse if that is the case. One of you two doesn't have to fight until the Quarter Final, the other doesn't even have to fight until the Semi-final match. This means that you get to keep your trump cards hidden and get to examine everyone else's techniques. Make sure to check the bracket posted up in front of the stadium and inside the Mini-Dragon's Gate to see who you fight." ((In other words, check the website out.)) His expression turned serious. "Now, I will judge the fights, and my word is law. Should I rule the fight over and one of you the winner, the other can not complain or he will be barred from participating in other tournaments." He then smiled. "With that out of the way, the first fight will be on Wednesday. Have fun till then." With that, him and the stage he was standing on poofed away. He then came back. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I will give you all one hint as to what the prize will be." He smiled holding them in suspense. "The winner will recieve the highest honor the guild can bestow. That is all I will say." He then walked out of the stadium.  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:58 am
He took all of what Ryu said in, standing there in the coliseum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:05 am
"All right. Time to get this underway." Ryu said heading into the middle of the areana. "The first preliminary is between Silva and Shinju. Good luck you two. Everyone else," He said snapping his fingers. EVeryone but Shinju and Silva were teleported tot he stands. "Feel free to watch, you are free to come and go as you wish, you just can't go into the areana in the middle of a fight. Make sure to look at the rules posted so you understand them." ((Check the Tournament Format topic to see them.)) He smiled stepping out of the way of the two combatants. "Fight all set? Ready? GO!!"

Silva smiled lighting a cigarette. "It's an honor to fight one such as you. It would be a disgraces to us both if I held back so I won't do such a thing, and to keep this short. I'm bringing everything out at once." He smiled pulling a small silver jewel from his pocket. The kanji for 'life' shone briefly. "Armor of Silver Light!" There was a bright flash and after it died, Silva was encased in silver armor. "Come Sabre, to glorious battle!" He shouted.

A loud roar was heard and from the light shining off of Silva Sabre appeared.

"I know you think we shouldn't but I don't want to fight longer then we have to. Time for your combat form." He said touching Sabre on the head. Silver began to encase him. When it was done, it solidified into his most powerful form. He roared.

Silva then formed his sword and held it out pointing it at her. "Now, come at us."

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:38 pm
(Zoids XD)
He watched from the stands, his eyes not missing any of the area of the battle arena. "Well, this should be interesting.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:00 pm
Ritosune entered the arena and sat down looking over to the man standing in the center of the arena. Wow he looks tough...Shinju looks like she has her work cut out for her...And that armor looks pretty tough. Ritosune though to himself as he scans over the mans armor.  

Ritosune Akuma

Dangerous Sophomore

wolf 2001

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:14 pm
Wolf had a serious look on his face. He nodded as he saw Silva take is form. The greatest honor, what could that mean? Wolf thought, This should be interesting. His red eyes shined.

((i still don't really understand the preliminaries. Ryu i need you to explain this to me more thuroughly. Sorry for this but i just don't get it.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:19 pm
((Basically I have the strongest fighters of the guild fight you all to make sure you are worthy enough of the prize at the end. If you win, then you face other finalists. This is basically so I get to knock you guys around a little first. xd xd ))

Kisuke leaned back in his seat. "Already bringing out everything. He really doesn't like to fight women."

Jim smiled sitting down next to him. "Hmm, he definitely is an interesting fellow."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:55 pm
Shinju sighed deeply and bowed to Silva-sama. I didn't want to bring everything out but it seems Silva-sama will give me no choice. Shinju thought. Damn this will be difficult. Shinju stood with her hand held together in front of her and began to whisper words in a long forgotten tongue. Wood leaped up from the ground and surrounded her. Ice swirled wildly in the air. In side her wooden cocoon Shinju was summoned her greatest power.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:58 pm
He smiled. "Good. Come at me with everything you got. Sabre! Load Crimson Cartridge, Maximum charge!"

Sabre growled and lowered a bit. The two cannons on his back began to glow.

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:17 pm
The wood surrounding Shinju slowly slipped away from her form. Her wings were visible as the wood returned to the ground. Her dress had changed to a shimmering layer of fire that twisted and turned around her body. Her yellow eyes glowed in the shadows of the vanishing trees. Her hair shown blue in the light. Claws and fangs were visible. "Shall we begin." Shinju hissed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:14 am
He smiled. "Lets. Fire!" He said.

Sabre roared as the cannons on his back unleashed a giant blast that traveled at amazing speed toward her.

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf 2001

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:05 am
(...joy... oh is it in the afternoon, morning, night, ect?)

Wolf looked at Jim, his red eyes gleaming, Who's this? He's knew to me. Wolf walked down to Kisuke,"Kisuke." Wolf bowed slightly,"Who's this?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:15 am
Shinju did not move at all as the blast barreled down on her. Instead the ice swirled with amazing speeds around Shinju's vanishing cocoon. The ice formed a shield around her that would hold against any blast. The shield dipped into the ground and over Shinju's head making sure nothing could get inside it. "You'll have to do better then that." Shinju hissed from inside the ice. Though no one could see what Shinju was doing inside the ice nor that the side of the ice shell the blast was heading for was purposely weakening. Hope you're fully prepared for this Silva-sama.  

cursedshinju

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:34 pm
The blast collided with the shield, and in the same instant, Silva used that opportunity to stick his blade in the same spot punching through the shield reaching for her.  
Tournament (Registration Closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff