Reply l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild
Tegan's Ptosis Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OzandtheEnd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:14 pm
I was watching the Con DVD, and the extra feature about ptosis. Tegan said it was what causes her eye to look like she is winking or blinking. She also said she was going to undergo a corrective surgery. Does anyone know if she really is, and what do you think about it. I don't know, this might sound weird, but thats just Tegan, I can't really see her without the ptosis thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 pm
actually i saw a thing where the audience asked them question and someone asked that..she said that she didn't need it anymore..that it like magically fixed itself..she thinks that the other eye just evened out with the ptosis-afied one  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:53 pm
amazon_wolf
actually i saw a thing where the audience asked them question and someone asked that..she said that she didn't need it anymore..that it like magically fixed itself..she thinks that the other eye just evened out with the ptosis-afied one

yeah i was just gonna say that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:18 pm
amazon_wolf

Thats great that she doesn't need surgery! But, does that mean the both her eyes have ptosis, or the one with ptosis doesn't anymore?  

OzandtheEnd

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:41 pm
OzandtheEnd
amazon_wolf

Thats great that she doesn't need surgery! But, does that mean the both her eyes have ptosis, or the one with ptosis doesn't anymore?
well im totally sure..Tegan said she thinks the other eye also has ptosis now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:47 pm
amazon_wolf
OzandtheEnd
amazon_wolf

well im totally sure..Tegan said she thinks the other eye also has ptosis now.

Thats not good that both her eyes have it...but its good she won't really need the surgery >.<  

OzandtheEnd

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:32 pm
Her ptosis is one of the cutest things about her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:00 pm
oh my god i know!!!!!! heart heart heart  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

OzandtheEnd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:22 am
I love her ptosis *that doesn't sound weird*...but thats why I was so upset/worried when she said she was getting surgery to fix it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:40 pm
I would certainly cry.... if she ever really did anything to it.  

babies-in-a-cage

OzandtheEnd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:48 pm
Me too  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:17 am
it makes her, her
i like it  

dajsfkghfln69sdmf123

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:07 pm
ggotchemical
it makes her, her
i like it

I just got back from seeing my whoel family...everyone keeps calling me Tegan! I have her hair now...so they think I look like her... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:22 pm
I'm growing my hair out to get cut like hers...or maybe Sara's...idk yet if i want the longer or shorter version.  

OzandtheEnd

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:29 pm
OzandtheEnd
I'm growing my hair out to get cut like hers...or maybe Sara's...idk yet if i want the longer or shorter version.

That's cool. I have Tegan's hair right now......it's pretty rad.  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff