Bundesvision Songcontest 2008! :-D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you psyched?
  Back2back Champions, FTW!
  Yay for Marta!
  I will be if they do the sled race again too. (and NOT crash)
View Results

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:44 pm
Die Jungen (and Mädchen!) kommen zurück! biggrin

According to OOMPH!.de, the band will be performing again at the Bundesvision Songcontest (not suprising, I guess...they are the reigning champions) with Marta Jandová of Die Happy. I'm not certain what song they will be singing...It sure as hell better not be Wach Auf!....but I will update this as soon as I (or somebody else) finds out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:33 pm
I'll ask him if you want me to biggrin  

Eisbaer
Crew

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:47 pm
Eisbaer

That'd be great...I sent him an email after I posted that (I still have to get used to the fact that I can ask him directly xd ) but something was up...it kept saying that it didn't send, but then when I checked my outbox, it said I had sent the message four times! eek So, uh, sorry Dero if I just inadvertantly flooded your inbox...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:43 am
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Eisbaer

That'd be great...I sent him an email after I posted that (I still have to get used to the fact that I can ask him directly xd ) but something was up...it kept saying that it didn't send, but then when I checked my outbox, it said I had sent the message four times! eek So, uh, sorry Dero if I just inadvertantly flooded your inbox...

you did flood his inbox. but you can delete thigns from your outbox. even if it says "error debug mode 234" or whatever, the message did get sent. it's just a douche. biggrin if you don't get a response from him, or your outbox is suddenly empty but you didn't delete it, then i'll ask him for yah ^_^  

Eisbaer
Crew

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:38 pm
Ok, got a reply from Dero! He said that they aren't actually competing. As last year's champions, they are doing an exhibition performance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:13 pm
-_gekreuzigt auf dir_-
Ok, got a reply from Dero! He said that they aren't actually competing. As last year's champions, they are doing an exhibition performance.

'swhat i thought, tbh. I remember finding clips of the '06 BVSC on youtube and seeing the '05 winners at teh beginning.

awesome ^_^  

Eisbaer
Crew

Top-hat-Kruspe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:31 am
that was a good traumst du performance. both me and my friend though went "damn that girl cant sing!" then again she was really just watching Crap and Flux and I was distracted by Deros voice. nice to see a 08 performance though  
The OOMPH! Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games