Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
January MCs; your reaction? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ya'like?
  Yess'm :3
  Naw D:
View Results

Le_newtype

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:49 pm
I didn't really like this month's items o____o; . I feel that the guns are poorly drawn and I don't really like the idea of having them to begin with (-prefers firearms of fantasy genre over realistic-) . The masterpiece one is a bit better even though I'm unfamiliar with half the works the items are based off of xD. I was surprised that Gaia even added extra poses after they were released o:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:15 pm
[+ + + +]

I didnt like the gun's either, and i`m disappointed in gaia for even making guns. XD;;; Violence... But I guess swords are the same idea too.
Uhh anyway. Masterpiece is okay. Only pose I REALLY like is the stone skin. And I might buy it just for the skin. XD

oCelsius

Sakura_Madison

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:25 am
Did not like the weapons idea either but I did like the Masterpiece.

So many famous art. I know that I am getting one right now. Glad that they added more poses!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:15 pm
So called the Assassin. What with the 'ads' they had for the MCs.

Anywho, was I the only one who read the description of the Masterpiece before they added the new poses and saw 'The Scream' mentioned in there? I went back to look and it's not there anymore.  

Cao
Crew

Aged Pumpkin

[ falling`star ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:48 pm
♥ ♣ ♦ ♠

I think the Masterpiece is really awesome. I love Starry Night so that was definitely a plus. x]

The Assassin is pretty cool, I guess. I'm not really crazy for it though.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:58 am
I think the Assassin's Guise fails at life because it's a gun. No guns. It's stupid.

The Masterpiece one is good with what it has, but I think it had way more potential and they just skimped out on that one.  

empyy

P h ii l l y

Dangerous Bear

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:33 pm
I thought the Masterpiece was nice- the skin is neat- probably the best thing about it- I also like the picasso face and a few of the other equips- it was interesting ^^

Frankly, the Assassin=phail confused
The guns are so bulky and ungainly and cover most of your avatar- and that thing that's supposed to be a knife or something? reminded me of garden shears...xD
And if they had to make guns- why didn't they at least include a pistol? stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:08 pm
I like the scarf for the materpieces.
The assassin guns are a bit big-ish so it's hard to make an avatar with it.

All in all, the items were okay, not terrible, but not terrific either xD  

Bloodgood

Beloved Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nurgis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:06 pm
I like the stone skin. ^^

Pretty much 3nodding
heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:54 pm
i don't really like any of them... masterpiece is ok though...  

Stir Fried Muffin

orianax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:18 am

I'm not a huge fan of either item, but I think the stone skin is going to make the masterpiece worth hanging on to.

It's like the skin that's missing from the superior form & almost like the vamp/grombie skins~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:19 am

I think they're ok ^^ I want one of each since I'm collecting, but they're not a ''must have'' like some of the earlier items 3nodding My favourite is the masterpiece since I'm not such a big fan of guns and such.

Charinje

Explorer

Le_newtype

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:09 pm
Cao
So called the Assassin. What with the 'ads' they had for the MCs.

Anywho, was I the only one who read the description of the Masterpiece before they added the new poses and saw 'The Scream' mentioned in there? I went back to look and it's not there anymore.
I didn't actually read the description for that D: . It was too long so I didn't bother xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:36 pm
I thought the items were alright, not great though. I wasn't all that happy with having guns, but I guess if enough people wanted them or whatever.

I did like the Masterpiece but only for the skin really. Everything else was ok, but not great.  

mmariep2

Invisible Healer

17,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Gaian 50

Changed Username 1234

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:21 am
I like the masterpiece for the skin. The guns, however, are not cool at all. They are too realistic and current. Katanas are more ancient, but guns are too real.

U T O P I A

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff