Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rivelazione Main Forum
Welcome to Rivelazione (READ before RPing)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Welcome to Rivelazione; Ultimo Regalo di Pandora. Enter Asgard Academy, the floating citadel of a school for students with True Potential, located miles above the war-torn, fractured Lower World. Adaptable and ambitious humans, cunning and agile Elves, wise and witty Selkies, deceptive and dangerous Daemons, and feral, empathic Lynchen are all residents of the Academy, learning seemingly every subject under the Eternal Sun, magical or not. After graduation, all Magi are inducted into one of the Six Leagues, who constantly work and compete together for dominance of the school, and eventually the Eternal Throne. The Maesters, as the singular leaders of each League, are among the most powerful Magi in the whole Upper World. So, it is time to find your place, and join your allies as you strive for salvation... or destruction.

---Main Rules---

Edict 1:
No Godmoding. If you're convicted of this multiple times, you're banned. If you want to report Godmodding, report it to someone of Crew level (Maesters and Flanks.)

Edict 2: Keep it legible. I realize some people are fast typers, or English isn't their first language. But, as many others will verify, trying to RP with someone like that is a pain in the a**. Just try your best, please.

Edict 3: No killing anyone without the permission of the player first.

Edict 4: Follow ToS. Not that hard.

Edict 5:
Concerning multiple characters. You MAY have what are considered "secondary characters": basically, side characters that help with your Role-Playing. The rules are: they cannot be in a seperate location from your main character (thus, effectively playing two characters at once), and they are not as strong as anyone beyond Knight level. Not even close. Only one account per character, people.

Edict 6:
There is no edict 6. This is punishable by expulsion, rejection, exclusion, and eternal damnation. Not necessarily in that order.

This list can and shall be added onto by me and only me. Unless there is a doppleganger of me. In such case, he would. But he's not really me, so he'd get in a lot of trouble... but so would I. Therefore, until such circumstances arise when I am unable to stroke upon these keys of mine,

--Chocobo_Muffins, Guildmaster.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:42 pm
--Posting and RPing Rules--

again, this shall be added onto as I see fit.

- The Threads, representing individual locations in any of the RP forums, are by no means the limit of any of the complexes. If you want to RP in some Hallway, an Abandoned Classroom, the Chemistry Lab, the Rooftop, whatever, go ahead and add it, with a short description of the location. This only applies to Asgard Academy, however. To do this in any of the League subforums, you must go by the rules of the Maester.

- When battling, general etiquette dictates that when making your "attack" post, you don't include how you totally pwn your opponent without giving him a chance to retaliate. Just state your action, and what it might do to your opponent, and what he most likely can't do because of your attack. If he can't find a good way to evade or counterattack, he'll probably just accept the damage. Remember, just like tangos, it takes two to do a good RP...

-The Main Forum; what's it good for? Pretty much anything besides spam and RPing. If you have questions, comments, announcements, or the like, post them here. All important guild stuff will remain as ANNOUNCEMENTS or STICKIES. If it's more just random chatter, post it in the OOC, or it shall be moved.

chocobo_muffins
Captain

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:13 pm
-A Note about the Pictures-

I added the illustrations for the enjoyment of all. However, as an artist myself, the last thing I wish to do is step on toes. If you are the owner of any of the artwork displayed in this guild, and want it removed, please PM me and I shall remove it post-haste, or if you want recognition, I will accredit you. Thanks!  
Rivelazione Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games