It's Magic Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:13 pm
so me and my friend were talking about how awesome Tegan and Sara are and we have come to the conclusion that the only word you could use to fully describe Tegan and Sara is magical...i mean think about it ...they completely take over their fans lives they are so great in every way....we just fall absolutely in love with them and and they are just so cute and attractive and they just wanna make our hearts explode...they give use such great happiness..and we have found that they are also the cure for depression....they are just magical  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:24 pm
amazon_wolf
so me and my friend were talking about how awesome Tegan and Sara are and we have come to the conclusion that the only word you could use to fully describe Tegan and Sara is magical...i mean think about it ...they completely take over their fans lives they are so great in every way....we just fall absolutely in love with them and and they are just so cute and attractive and they just wanna make our hearts explode...they give use such great happiness..and we have found that they are also the cure for depression....they are just magical

THEY ARE MAGICAL, but i wont say that they cure depression.  

8mr-music8

OskerWilde
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:52 am
8mr-music8
amazon_wolf

I would.
Been there. They cured that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:03 pm
iHarajukuxil
8mr-music8
amazon_wolf

I would.
Been there. They cured that.
Ditto.  

LeNamer
Captain

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:36 pm
I third that motion.

Also, I think they help a LOT of teens feel OK about being gay or bisexual or whatever. Tegan and Sara plus a few other inlits to the lesbian world helped me to come out, first to my closest friends, and then to everyone at school and work.

They are just that, MAGICAL.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:07 pm
babies-in-a-cage
I third that motion.

Also, I think they help a LOT of teens feel OK about being gay or bisexual or whatever. Tegan and Sara plus a few other inlits to the lesbian world helped me to come out, first to my closest friends, and then to everyone at school and work.

They are just that, MAGICAL.

3nodding Yeah, 'cause if we didn't have them who would we look up to?  

OskerWilde
Crew

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:06 pm
exactly!! i love them!! they are such great role models to look up to..they have helped me through alot....and i just dont know what it is about them..i mean they are just so perfect..i mean its just magic  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:59 pm
im not like anyone else here, AM I?  

8mr-music8

Miss Em Malicious

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:02 pm

8mr-music8, what do you mean?

And they are quite magical. =]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:16 pm
8mr-music8

Why'd you change the user name?  

babies-in-a-cage

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:20 pm
Miss Em Malicious

8mr-music8, what do you mean?

And they are quite magical. =]

well you can just read what everyone else is saying.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:21 pm
babies-in-a-cage
8mr-music8

Why'd you change the user name?

because, im mr music.  

8mr-music8

babies-in-a-cage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:51 am
8mr-music8
babies-in-a-cage
8mr-music8