Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anibots (Owner Greenman007) [Open] {Data will be added at time durring the duration of the story}
Main Story Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
  Yes Please
  N
View Results

Simba Lionheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:36 am
Ok Once Greenamn007 Posts this story will be officaly open and ready to start  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:23 pm
(hopefully this will get more people to start)

Our story begins on Terra Station, a giant ring-shaped space station buitl around Earth. We find our hero, Lieutenant Colonel Ron McCoy, standing outside the office of Major General Vorak Nator, commanding officer of the Alliance Joint Special Operations Command, looking out the window into space, deep in thought.

As I leaned up against the rail, looking out into space, waiting to go into General Nator's office. I kept wondering what an Army 2-star would want with a Marine Lieutenant Colonel. Until now, I had been in command of VMFA-702, Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 702, the "Sharpshooters," and we had just managed to repel the Keldrosian attack on the Alliance base on Fendros in the Mid-Rim a few days ago. Whatever the reason was Allied Command had for bringing me off the front line must have been important.  

greenman007
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

greenman007
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:08 pm
(come on guys, start posting!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:38 am
Kira exited the transport carrier which had just transported her to the Terra Station. She didn't know much of her mission exept that she would be briefed by Major General Vorak Nator. Kira was excited the way she always got before a mission. As she descened the stairs wearing her female Navy uniform, She was followed by two big black suited men. Kira sighed and turned around "with all due respect, I know the council ordered you to guard me at the worlds summit but I am perfectly safe here on Terra, I don't need body guards, thats the reason I joined the navy boys, I am not going to end up like my mum" She rolled her eyes and walked away from them.

"Councilwoman Munroe....""Lieutenant Commander Munroe", She interrupted the officer who had just approached her. He explained where she had to go. A few minutes later Kira was waiting outside the General office. There was another man whom she recognized immediately as none other that the hero McCoy. She recognized him because her mother had been the one to put a medal around his kneck.  

Kimidoll07
Vice Captain

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

greenman007
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:09 pm
Florack Munzao

Florack landed the shuttle on Terra Station and went through the airlock. As his hydrogen breathlizer puffed more hydrogen out for him to breathe, he made his way to Major General Nator's office. Even though the amphibian humanoid looked calm, on the outside, he was pretty anxious. He had never received a personal invitation to attend a meeting with an Alliance flag officer before. However, as he approached, he noticed first a woman with Navy Dress Whites like him with two large black suited humanoid males. The next person he saw was instantly recognized. He had three facial scars: one going down his right eye, an X-shaped scar on his left cheek, and a small vertical line scar under the right side of his lip. He was also wearing Marine Officer Dress Blues with the silver oak leaves of a Lieutenant Colonel. He knew instantly that this was the legendary hero, Lieutenant Colonel Ron McCoy.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ron McCoy

I was shaken from my thoughts as two people came my way (four couting the two bodyguards with one of them). Both wore the two solid bars and one half-bar in between them of Navy Lieutenant Commanders. The first was a Hispanic looking human female and the other was a Norite male. Judging by the looks of them, they got called there for the same reasons I had. Walking over to them, I said, "So... I'm guessing you two came to see General Nator as well?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:54 pm
"Lieutenant Colonel Ron McCoy, its an honour", Kira nodded her greeting on arrival,"yes I am here to see the good general, do you have any idea why we are here?",she asked in a businesslike manner. She looked at the amphibian humanoid,"Lieutenant Commanders Munzao", she nodded in his direction.  

Kimidoll07
Vice Captain

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

greenman007
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:20 pm
Florack Munzao

Florack stopped in front of the lieutenant colonel and said, "Colonel McCoy, I'm Lieutenant Commander Munzao, Galactic Navy. Yes, I am here to see the general. But I must say it's an honor, Sir, to meet the legendary naval aviator himself." As the woman in the Navy uniform approached, Florack then recognized her as Lieutenant Commander Kira Munroe, an acquaintance of his from the Naval Academy. "Commander Munroe, ncie to see you again."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ron McCoy

As the two officers greeted me like I was the next Messiah, I said, "Please, please, don't make such a fuss. I hate it when people go all 'It's an honor to meet the legend.' I appreciate the gesture, though. Anyway, I have absolutely no idea why I'm here meeting the general either instead of in command of my squadron like I should be." I tried not to seem it, but it was probably obvious that I was a little more than aggatated about being here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:24 pm
Kira couldnt help but role her eyes,"don't worry we certainly don't mean to give you a big head",she said in a half hearted tone. Then she sighed,"I wonder why we were called here," she was getting impatient waiting and instead started pacing the hall way.  

Kimidoll07
Vice Captain

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Simba Lionheart
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:46 pm
Simba exited the transport carrier dressed his his miltary dress uniform, seemed tighter than he last remembered. He calmly walked around the station noticing people staring at him, he knew himself at times he was intimadating even when he never meant to be with the sear size of him. After being informed of the location the Major was shown the quickest direction to the office.

Simba noticed a large group congregate next to the Generals Office, "Looks like the part got started without me" he said calmloy with a smile on his face noticing two large men in black, a female Naval officer who had rather nice legs in his opinion, a fellow Marine & a amphibian Naval offier aswell. Simba simple just stood there like a huge statue bloking an entrance to a secret passage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Ron McCoy

I gave Munroe a hard look as I said, "Watch the comments, Commander." However, I noticed someone enter our growing congregation. He was a fellow Marine judging by his dress blues which bore on his shoulders the gold oak leaves of a major. As my quick pang of annoyance left, I said to the other Marine, "Well, looks I'm not the only Marine in this interesting group of ours."  

greenman007
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Simba Lionheart
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:38 pm
Simba knew he had to sulut most people in front of him because they were higher ranks but the person he responded first was a fellow marine, he knew most field officers were casual as they came, "Yeah, looked like you was outnumbered before i came" Simba said with a slight smirk on his face knowing that marines never likes being out numbered when in the company oof the other services.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:12 pm
(actually Simba, the only one you have to salute is Ron. a Navy Lieutenant Commander is the equivalent of an Army, Air Force, and Marine Major).

Ron McCoy

Before I could introduce myself to the fellow Marine (although I figured he'd probably recognize me in a moment or two), General Nator's secretary, a young female Air Force captain, came over and said, "Excuse me everyone, but the General will see you now. I'll send in the fifth and final member of your group in when she arrives." As we walked in, I rolled my eyes as I thought to myself, Oh boy, who else is coming?  

greenman007
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kimidoll07
Vice Captain

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:35 pm
Kira roled her eyes at being told to watch her comments,"yes sir", she mocked then walked away to the window. Anyone who new her, new she had a reputation for being a loose canon with hardly any regard for rules. She turned around to see a rather big man had joined the group,"oh darnit there goes our fun Munzao", she joked giving the new man a nod. She couldn't help but give him a flirtacious smile when she noticed he was looking at her legs.

Then the door opened and the secretary came out and told them the general would see them. She was the first through the door, only because everyone else was too busy socializing and she was etching to know why the would be working together. "General Nator", she said as she promptly saluted the man before her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:14 pm
Florack Munzoe

Florack simply nodded at Munroe's statements as the four entered the room (as they were not invited to this meeting, Munroe's bodyguards had to wait outside). He found it somewhat amusing how easily humans got on each other's nerves. As they entered the office,, the four stopped in front of the Valaction (a reptilian looking race) general, and like the rest, he saluted.
Ron McCoy

Ignoring Munroe's remarks, I went inside with the others, checking out the back side of that Air Force captain before we went in. Once inside, we all saluted General Nator as he returned them and said in his raspy voice, "Please take a seat everyone. I wish we had all five of you here, but since your fifth companion is a Fey, she's coming from the other side of the galaxy." I quirked an eyebrow. "A Fey, Sir? I understand that the Fey are a race allied to the Alliance, but why is a non-Alliance soldier joining our mission... whatever that may be." The general showed as close to a smug grin as a Valaction could as he said, "You'll see, Colonel McCoy, you'll see."  

greenman007
Vice Captain

Romantic Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Simba Lionheart
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:36 pm
After entering and saluting the General Simba took a seat and sat down rather relaxed as if he was in front of friends, as he simply waited for the reason just like everyone else was as to why he was summoned.  
Anibots (Owner Greenman007) [Open] {Data will be added at time durring the duration of the story}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games