Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:06 pm
This Role Playing forum takes place in a desolate area within an overgrown forest. My large creepy mansion is atop a hill which is in the back of the clearing. If you need any help finding a way to enter into the story, just pm me or someone else you know in the guild, and we'll help you find your own personal way in! wink

~ heart Xx_BoRnAbNoRmAlItY_xX  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:08 pm
Moona sat in the large, over-stuffed, black midnight cushioned chair, staring out her attic bedroom window, wondering if anyone would ever come to the magical clearing where full mortals where never allowed to mingle. She sighed and muttered softly to the black purring cat on her lap " Man, this place sure is boring..."  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:22 am
Sahara ran past the trees in the woods at fast speeds she never imagined. The feel of running made her feel safe because she thought that if she never stopped, she wouldn't have to kill anymore people. She ran until she reached a clearing where a huge mansion stood. She remianed in the shadows, for she saw movement in one of the windows, and sensed a prescence -with her new accuarate senses- that was similar to her. She looked in the window with a spark of hope and began to descend towards the house very slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:50 pm
Moona picked the cat up and stood abruptly, sensing movement outside the mansion. She desended the main staircase from her attic room and flew silently to the main hall, where she stood holding the cat as if it were a baby, awaiting the stranger.  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:09 pm
As she ghosted towards the house still amazed at the quiteness and speed she had somehow obtained, she arrvied at the door. She opened it without knocking only to see a dark sillouet (sorry if i didn't spell it right) standing at the staircase. She walked foward slowly measuring her every step and extended a hand "Hello, I'm Sahara.....and I need help."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:02 pm
(you did spell it wrong, it's spelt silhouette, but that's ok, i still knew what you ment!!) Moona dismissed the hand, for she was using hers to stroke the cat. "My name is Moona, and yes I will help you, but pray tell, what are the troubles you are having with the transformation? You've obviously got the running down, and by the looks of it you've had your first drink.... seems to me you've got the basics down... I would suggest however staying away from humans during the day, if possible.... especially in public." Moona used the hand she was stroking the cat with to take a small bottle on a string from her pocket. She slowly moved her hand and dropped the small bottle into your still outstretched hand. "This bottle is for emergencies, it's special blood.... from a vampire, me to be precise, and since your still a young one, if you drink that when you are at a great thirst, it will compell you to go for days, even weeks, without a drink...... If you'll follow me i'll show you the house, and stop last at your room..... I do pressume you'll be staying awhile.... am I correct?" Said Moona as she started walking towards a golden room to the left, in which there was a kitchen.  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

whisper382
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:30 pm
She looked at Moona with suspiscious eyes. How did she know all of this? She stayed in place as Moona ghosted towards the kitchen. She looked from her to the bottle in her hands. What was she going to do with that and why would she be staying there? She didn't even want to be a vampire, if thats what she was anyway. She sighed and walked towards the kitchen after a couple of minutes with many questions in her eyes that she wanted to be answered.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:23 pm
"I can see you're suspicious..... yes, I'm afraid, you are a vampire. There's no changing that, but we, myself and the cat, can help teach you how to control this new change. I'm not trying to cheat you out on anything, but I'm offering you a once in a lifte time chance, which in your case is now for eternity, or until some other vampire curses you and then eats you, so I suggest you take it." Moona sighed and hastily sat the cat on the grey granite counter top. She then proceded to get a reddish-pink juice bottle, the size of a pinky, in which she tossed in her mouth and began to suck on. She sighed again, with an open mouth, a few moments later to show that the bottle was gone."If you have questions, which I can see you do because they are practically falling out you eyes, I would ask that you ask them now, before I continue the tour..... and is there anything I can get you?" Moona asked with an inquisitive smile appearing on her lips.  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kutranada Takada
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:09 pm
As Renai walked through the forest he happened upon a large mansion.
'' Maybe the owner of that hose knows who these people in the photo are...'', He thought. He rushed up to the mansion in hopes of an answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:15 pm
Moona held up one finger Sahara. She then walked quickly and gracefully to the front hall way, sensing another prescence in the clearing around the house, and he smelt like male. hmmmm that's weird, Moona thought,it's been a very long time since there's been a male vampire here..... I wonder what he's looking for....  

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kutranada Takada
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:27 pm
Renai stopped at the front gate and closed his eyes. '' I smell three living things inside.....heh well I wouldn't say living exactly but..'' Renai appeared shocked. ''that smell...it's so familiar......and she's strong!'' he said to himself. Renai gripped the handle of his sword and smiled. ''Only old vampires are that strong. She must know them!'' He then ran into the front door without even so much as a knock.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:32 am
Sahara froze feeling another prescence as well "What the hell?" she wondered as she felt it coming. She saw Moona as if tensed for battle. This is odd. She watched with weiry eyes at the door and felt as if she wanted to pounce when she heard a noise at the back entrace. She whipped around only to feel a very familiar prescence and broke out in a cry and fled for the back entrence and fell.  

whisper382
Crew

Genetic Virus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:48 pm
Valentine burst through the door to the mansion,"Help me, theyre going to kill me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:57 pm
Renai burst inside and heard screams for help. He also felt another presence. '' This is going to get wild. I know I shouldn't stay here but....there is something drawing me in.....'' he said quietly to himself  

Kutranada Takada
Crew

Nerdgasm-d
Captain

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:30 pm
Moona wasn't used to conflict, not since her mother used to beat her. She made a quick decision, and even if she was the oldest vampire here, she decided to quickly scramble to her secret coffin chamber underneath her old beat up matress in which she daydreamed. This plan may have backfired though because she had been spotted, by all three of the younger vampires in her house. She still decided that maybe leaving them to be protected by the forcefield of the houses safe-gaurd may be a good choice, and so she would wait it out in her dark coffin, even if it still wasn't even midnight yet.  
Vampire Fantasy RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff