Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
Clock Egg / Easter Event

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changed Username 1234

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:28 am
The egg is a conspiracy! It is a conspiracy, I tell you! T.T Gaia is the government's new playground!

So what does everyone think about the egg, and the Easter event in general? So far the egg has not opened (or exploded), and the event seems to be extreamly small...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:10 am
I'm wondering too what will come out...

Strange thing the egg is indeed... I still hope it will be something pretty... :3

Too bad it's not a Valentine-Halloween-ish event... I always like those... :3

And no St. Pat's event either...  

Jodelien

Devoted Duck

Changed Username 1234

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Jodelien
I'm wondering too what will come out...

Strange thing the egg is indeed... I still hope it will be something pretty... :3

Too bad it's not a Valentine-Halloween-ish event... I always like those... :3

And no St. Pat's event either...

I was definately disappointed that there was no St. Pat's event. And jaa, I would love an Easter event as well. =D

I hope that the item is close to the colors of the egg, because I think that the egg is purdy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:50 pm
Be alert...

The egg is awesome looking. Remember that announcement Lanzer made that like "Blah blah blah I'm sorry there was no easter event blah blah?" It's making me wonder if the egg will do anything at all sweatdrop

...The world needs more lerts.

Jiji Velocity

G0ldencleric

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:46 pm
I read in the announcement... sadly there is no easter event. Im gonna go buy another egg now, i forgot there are things that will come out. razz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:03 pm
Jiji le Meep
Be alert...

The egg is awesome looking. Remember that announcement Lanzer made that like "Blah blah blah I'm sorry there was no easter event blah blah?" It's making me wonder if the egg will do anything at all sweatdrop

Yeah, that announcement raised doubt in a lot of people. He didn't say anything about the egg, though, so perhaps there is still hope?

At this point, it seems like it would have to be an evolving item if it does anything at all.

Changed Username 1234

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

fiddledidi

8,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:42 pm
I believe in the Gaia Team! xD
Something will definitely come out of the egg.

I really have no problem with the fact that there were no events, because in my opinion all the events we've had recently are really boring and time consuming. (the whole kissing, vampire biting, blah blah blah, even the water balloon fight...) I just liked caroling/trick or treating in the stores =3=;;

I want the battle system to come out asap! I'm so excited for that. I went to the Kiki's road trip thing at Anime Boston, where DJ Helsing showed us some fight clips, scenery, and music... it looks amazing x)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:46 pm
Destructob0t
I believe in the Gaia Team! xD
Something will definitely come out of the egg.

I really have no problem with the fact that there were no events, because in my opinion all the events we've had recently are really boring and time consuming. (the whole kissing, vampire biting, blah blah blah, even the water balloon fight...) I just liked caroling/trick or treating in the stores =3=;;

I want the battle system to come out asap! I'm so excited for that. I went to the Kiki's road trip thing at Anime Boston, where DJ Helsing showed us some fight clips, scenery, and music... it looks amazing x)
I totally agree with you. The events are getting a little out of hand and just blah.

I'm waiting for the Battle RPG too. :3

I personally think the egg will explode or do something completely unexpected tomorrow.  

Cao
Crew

Aged Pumpkin

Jiji Velocity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:59 pm
Be alert...

@Mimi: -agrees-

@Destructobot: Caroling trick-or-treating was fun. o3o I didn't do the vampire thing or the kissing or the water balloon fight xD You actually saw DJ Helsing IRL?! eek Cool! I heard there was an anime-con in New York in April...I wonder if they'll be there whee

@Cao: How awesome would that be! xd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow, the egg exploded... What a surprise... <_<

Crappy item... How much are they now in the MP? 1g? >.<

Jodelien

Devoted Duck

Joksta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:22 pm
Well the Easter event this year was a huge disappointment, all we got was an egg that explodes..woohoo. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:06 pm
no kidding and this was my first Easter event too..... what a let down sad  

Ganymede Mj

Leunah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:12 am
I think this hardly classifies as an "event." For the first time in Gaia history, there was no Easter event.

How saddening...>.<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:42 pm
gaia has failed this year emo  

Sheramaru

Changed Username 1234

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:42 pm
Joksta
Well the Easter event this year was a huge disappointment, all we got was an egg that explodes..woohoo. rolleyes

It isn't a very good explosion, either. It looks rather crappy.

Oh well. I still like the eggs themselves and I will continue to equip them.

U T O P I A

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games