Reply This is BARTAAA!
Happy Easter!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kglguy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:21 pm
I know that nobody really visits, but Happy Easter to everyone anyway. I'm about to head off to my grandparents' house for Easter Dinner. I guess that's really all I have to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:20 am
Happy Easter!! I went to my grandparents house too. A lot of funny stuff happened this year:

1. Dad burned the lamb. "Goodness gracious, great balls of....flaming meat?" Well, the fat dripped down in the grill, caught on fire, and then the netting around the meat caught on fire...so yeah. The outside was pretty burnt, but the inside was still good. Oh! and my cousin told me why lamb is chewy, and ham/pork/bacon whatever "melts in your mouth" (his words not mine) Sheep have a higher natural body temperature than humans, while pigs have a lower natural body temperature. or something.

2. that damn jello mold. The top layer kept sliding off. It got on the floor, it got on the stove, it got on my brother's plate even though he didn't want any...what a disaster. but a funny disaster.

3. So my mom set up an easter egg hunt for our next door neighbors daughters while they were at church. In the hour and a half that they were gone, those damn squirrels found and eight almost every single egg. They chewed through the plastic! and the foil that the candy was wrapped in! My town seems to have a serious squirrel problem, they're like rats! they chewed a whole in the lid to our garbage can....

And I don't remember what year this happened but it's by far the funniest thing to happen: A long time ago, we were having brunch, and I had just finished peeling a hard boiled egg, and I squeezed it, the yolk popped out, and landed in my cup of cranberry juice. It was floating in their like an eyeball. So funny.

And thats all I can think of right now, if I think of anymore I'll post them...I really need to get back to righting that paper...

Oh! and when your eating Easter candy, watch out for those trans fats! Anything that has any partially hydrogenated oils in it has trans fats, even if the label says "trans fats 0" If one serving has less then .5 trans fats, they're allowed to put 0.  

Dweezal

kglguy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:01 pm
Thanks for that helpful tip about trans fats, though I generaly don't pay attention to the nutritional content of candy. It's candy.  
This is BARTAAA!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games