Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:06 pm
Me? Do a secret Art Shop in our public Muffin Guild that was abandoned for the thread? Did Kai make me do this? Why am I asking so much questions. I'll answer now. Yes, and why? Because there's no flow of people, thus I can show my prices and stuff and there won't be much people, and more, no bumping to get it up. I am smart, aren't I?

Anyway, I do have to do the service announcement. Visit our rp'ing thread if you actually manage to get here. We love new people. Don't be a wall flower and join us.

User Image

My deviantart account:User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 pm
My Prices

User Image

1. I did put an hours cost because I'm a college student, but it contradicted one of my other rules, sothere won't be any hour gold, but will appreciate a tip for hte hours I put on it.
2. Post in the thread to haggle. I'm not answering answering the pm's...
3. Won't draw hentai. n***s? Maybe, but no hentai.
4. I will do the drawing, but I will do a preview for you first to see if you like it before I get to the hard part (toning, inking, or coloring).
5. Send the trade when you ask for the slot. I will accept the trade when you decide to accept my drawing.
6. I will keep the drawing in my account for a certain period of time. Then I will delete it. I will give you a notice on this.
7. Muffins get discounts.
8. Might accept as payment:

User Image

Slots Open:

[x]
For now...reservation list open. 3nodding

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:35 pm
Examples

Quick sketch:
User Image

Sketch:
User Image
User Image

Black and White:
User Image

Color:
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:06 pm
Yay! A Secret Art Shop. But is it the art that's secret or the shop? Because the shop's right here on the main page. And there's a link in your sig. So the shop can't be very secret. But the secrecy of the art would depend on the customer wouldn't it? In that case, I suppose the Secret Art Shop is just an Art Shop after all. A bit of a let down really.

However it is still Aki's shop, and her artwork is quite good and the prices seem affordable. I just have no idea what I'd ask her to draw.  

triforcel413

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:33 am
Well, it's not in the main art page in the mini shops. And supposedly no one comes here....I won't change the name I like it!!! *sobs*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:19 am
Hurray for Aki Art!! **snuggles the drawings of her charas** We should find a way to advertise your stuff more!  

PhoenixFirecat
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:35 pm
I would love advertisement...but I'm always so busy. Like, I actually only have one slot open 'cause I might be too busy... *pout*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:24 pm
I would like to order some arts please. I would very much like a picture of my newest charater(s) Jun and Zhen. If that sounds good to you, I'll get you any information you want.

Ooops, forgot to mention that I was looking for a full body color with the two of them.  

triforcel413

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:41 pm
1. Need reference, Tri...
2. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:05 pm
Sorry, never ordered art before. I don't actually have a image reference, but I could give a description.

Jun's a kid in his late teens. Black hair, braided like a queue but without the shaving part, brown eyes, lean build. Clothing preferably with a chinese influence, and abstaining from any rabbit like decorations.

Zhen's a large white rabbit, with whimsically spiraling red lines on her ears and feet. Her actual size is less important as it can vary. She also may or may not glow slightly depending on lighting.

Does that help at all? I'm afraid I'm not very good at this.  

triforcel413

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:46 pm
Well, most people already have an idea, but I can work around that. Let's do this. Today I will do some sketches of what I think they might look like. On monday I'll show you all the sketches, and then I'll do the end piece. I'll also will try to do some poses, so you can choose a pose. Do you prefer sitting or standing, oh, and that instrument Jun plays...I'll do my best to make a drawing you like.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:06 pm
That sounds like it'll work. Sorry to make it so hard on you though. If he's playing, he'd need to be sitting. I wish I could find a pic of a dahu with something to compare it to, but the best I can find is this. I figure the drumish part should be about the size of his head or slightly larger. If he's playing then Zhen'll be rather sedate, but if not then she'll probably be pretty hyper and Jun will be pretty irritated with her.

Does that help?  

triforcel413

Torripus

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:19 pm
triforcel413
That sounds like it'll work. Sorry to make it so hard on you though. If he's playing, he'd need to be sitting. I wish I could find a pic of a dahu with something to compare it to, but the best I can find is this. I figure the drumish part should be about the size of his head or slightly larger. If he's playing then Zhen'll be rather sedate, but if not then she'll probably be pretty hyper and Jun will be pretty irritated with her.

Does that help?
done and done. I'll do sketches right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:21 pm
Thank you Aki!! I can't wait to see it.  

triforcel413

The Demented Muffin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas