General Talk Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sekira Tora
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:07 pm
So I guess we can use this to just talk. That way we don't do it in the other ones. Also i have no clue how to use this Guild thing yet, so this is a good way to find out. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:33 pm
We need to either pick up were we left of the chibi forgottens or just start a whole new story..  

Miyo Jynko

Warrior In God

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:34 pm
I've donated a lot lol! And what do we call our story? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:35 pm
Serika I think you should only let people join the guild if they really want to role play and or know us and are really close but still sould role play like us. I thought I just could say that since I'm pretty much the guild's finacail support. (I mean I've donated over 1,500 gold! Man! scream ) Again just saying. mrgreen  

Warrior In God

Sekira Tora
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:41 pm
Theres nothing to worry about, there isn't anyone else who wants to join, so it shouldnt be a problum.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:11 pm
Hey you finally donated! And more than I did! mrgreen I guess I'm not the guilds finicail support anymore. sweatdrop  

Warrior In God

Warrior In God

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:17 pm
Oh yea btww is the story called Chibi Forgottens?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:15 pm
Xeon Ryuu
Oh yea btww is the story called Chibi Forgottens?

No thats an rp from long ago that we are thinking to bringing back. Thats why its in another thread. Right now you can call the one we are playing "During the War" since thats the thread that its under. Also i hadn't donated cuz we werent going to use the gold yet.  

Sekira Tora
Captain

Miyo Jynko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:47 pm
First of am just going to put this so that everything is clear the forgottens is an rp thats been going on for years. It does not belong to me nor sekira we are just continuing are characters story line and have asked you to come join in Xeon so I don't want to hear about there being a head of the board because in truth no one her is.

Also anyone can post at any given time because no matter what are actions have to fall in to play with one anothers.

It is my turn to react to Xeon...but for example....Sekira could post and then I can just pick it up by reply to both actions. OR Xeon could take another turn and then I could go. There really is no time turn here because theres only three of us playing at the moment. As long as everyone reacts to the other. Now this is unless a fight breaks out...if that is the case then there will be turns put in to play.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:59 pm
ok I just wanted things to be clear. mrgreen But the reason I also was waiting for people is a whole nother alterantive. (Thinking about turning Story into animation)  

Warrior In God

Warrior In God

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 pm
Btw what time are you guys normally on?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:08 am
You I"m so sorry for bugging you guys about not posting! Also I'm sorry about being sooo pushy. And I'm sorry if I was alittle bit rude...SORRY crying I feel so bad emo  

Warrior In God

Sekira Tora
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:04 am
I WANs post next but I can't till tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:00 pm
Oks we will wait. But I'm eger to see what you guys have to say. mrgreen  

Warrior In God

*Role Playing*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out