Reply *Role Playing*
Chibi Forgottens

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miyo Jynko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:28 pm
Here is where am going to start the new Chibi forgottens to play out the times that never where...Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:08 pm
I'm hopeing that your talking about when we all met.  

Sekira Tora
Captain

Sekira Tora
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:27 am
Different shades of purple pillows were scattered all over the floor, the lucky ones were still on the bed. A soft moan could be heard coming from under the dark purple covers that laid atop the four poster bed. From under the covers emerged two slender yet toned arm, reaching high, placing the palms agents the head board, as a pair of equally toned legs emerged from the other end. Another soft moan was heard as Sekira stretched under her covers, not really wanting to wake up so early, but knowing that she had to for she was going to have company this day.

Moving the covers of herself, she sat up in bed not even bothering to open her eyes while swing her legs of the side of the bed. Tilting her head to the sides she opened her eyes, as the rays from the sun washed over her body, making her silver eyes sparkle while she blinked them rapidly, trying to get them used to the sun. Miyo was going to come visit her today. The thought alone made a small smile spread across her lips. They hadn't seem each other since the last time they had been at Seraph's palace, and she couldn't wait to see her new friend.

Jumping out of bed, her light pink silk night gown swayed around her as she rushed out into the living room to find Iris sitting in one of the comfortable dark blue couches that decorated there home, reading a book as usual. Everything thing had been cleaned, along with the light blue pillows that served as chairs around the low table in the table in the middle of the room. She hated chairs, they were so formal in her opinion, and she had enough of that when she at home.

"Everything has been prepared my lady. The food is ready, and has been packed into a basket for when lady Miyo arrives. So there is nothing for you to worry about." Having been startled at hearing her nurse speak, Sekira turned to her with a warm smile on her lips. "You do know that your best ever right?" Ires looked up from her book with a bright smile on her face. "Yes, my lady. You do tell me that everyday." Having said that, she went back to her book. Shaking her head, Sekira walked back to her room to get dressed for Miyo's arrival.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:43 pm
At that moment a knock came to the door and on the other side was one very ticked off Miyo. At the ripe age of 15 she though she knew it all after a moments time that door had yet to be opened so she knocked harder.

"Come on now..."

Miyo stood on the other side holding a large present for Sekira that her mother forced her to bring. Her mothers words repeating in her head. "Now girl you will behave yourself and if the prince makes an appearance you make sure to woo him." Of course her mother would want her to mate with the prince of Icewind which was one of the most promising nations in the land these days. Yet her heart was set on a much much lower prize....Zion... at the though of his name her heart almost flutter and then anger sat in as she pouted at his reacting to kissing her hand.

"How dare him?'

Her thoughts clear and then she realized the foolish outfit that her mothers trailer made her wear she thinking it was the latest fashion. It was a corset rudy ribbon dress that covered her from neck to toe. Even now she didn't understand why her mother wouldn't let her ran around in her leather amazon top and bottoms and what was worst she wasn't allowed to bring not even one of her weapons. A large anime type sweat drop appeared next to her face as she remember the last time she toke her weapons over to a friends house that didn't live within the Foxfire clan. None the less Miyo was no longer welcomed there...  

Miyo Jynko

Sekira Tora
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Loud pounding could be heard coming form the other said of the door, making Sekira stop dead in the tracks. She was about to ask Ires to please open the door since it was most likely Miyo, when yet again it was pounded agents. Tilting her head slightly to the left wondering what was going on, she walked over to the door hoping that it was Miyo on the other side and not some stranger or Seraph.

A slight blush crept onto her cheeks at the thought of Seraph. It hadn't been that many days since the last time they had meet, and the thought of him still made he blush like a silly school girl. She really didn't know what it was about him, but she did know that she had never felt this way about anyone. The again she was still to young to say that she was in love with the guy.

Felling the slight warm that emitted from the blush upon touching her cheek, she went on to open the door. Not really expecting to see a large gift that looked as if it had a gown for legs, Sekira started to giggle. Her giggling came to a stop upon seeing Miyo's very pissed of look. "I'm sorry hun. It's just that it looked like the gift had legs! You must see the joke in that. Anyways, that looks heavy so come on in."

Remembering that she was still in her night gown made Sekira pout a bit. "I'm sorry that I'm not dressed yet, but my door was being attacked so I had to take care of that first." Just then she noticed the dress that Miyo had been wearing. Although it was a very pretty dress, there was no way that it could be ruined by going swimming. Looking a bit confused a thought crossed her mind that maybe Miyo wanted to do something else today. "Um, you look really nice hun, but I was hoping to have a picnic and go for a swim. Did you have other plans for us today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:30 pm
Miyo handed over the gift with out as much as a warning to Sekira completely interrupting her comment. Miyo was annoyed as it was and then being in that stupid dress was even worst so with out as much as a though Miyo ripped it off leaving her in a pair of leather pants and leather vest that laced up in the front it was a much better fit then the dress giving her better moving ability. Her young childish voice came to the for. "Aw much better don't you think? And its water proof if you still want to go swimming." Miyo giggled at herself and then kicked the dress on the floor as she stuck her tongue out at it.  

Miyo Jynko

Sekira Tora
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:41 pm
Since the large gift was thrust into her hands rather suddenly, it was only her well developed reflexes that keep her from falling flat on her behind, which would of been rather funny since she was still in her night clothe. Blinking a few times to get her bearings strait, she tilted her head to the side to see what was going on. Sekira's eyes widened a bit to see Miyo ripping off her dress in the middle of her living room. The small shock soon turned to amusement at the realization that Miyo really didn't want to be in the dress, which didn't suit her, along with relief that Miyo had back up for the dress.

Small laughter emitted from Sekira when Miyo kicked the dress and stuck her tongue out at it. It was all to cute in its own way. Looking Miyo over she knew that they would be able to become close friends, and if Sekira was lucky, they might have a long friendship. A warm smile crossed Sekira's lips at the thought as she turned around to place the gift on top of the low table behind her, noticing that at some point Ires had left them alone.

Turning to look at Miyo once again, the warm smile was still in place. "Oh Miyo hunny, you are just so cute! And I must agree with you, that is much better to go swimming in." A small grin appeared to lightened her face. "Although the dress was so pretty. Its such a waste." Shaking her head slightly she grinned once more as she turned to her room. "Give me one second to get dressed, then we can open that gift to yours."

Rushing quickly to her room, Sekira went to her walk in closet to picked out an outfit. It was a very good thing that she liked organization when it came to her clothes, for she had so many that it would of taken her forever to find something to wear. Once dressed she stood in front of her full body mirror to inspect herself. White leather capris hugged the out line of her lower body. She had on a short matching tube top with straps that went from just under her arms to connect to a strap of white leather around her neck.

Deciding to pick up her short hair into low pigtail, she checked herself once more in the mirror to look them over and walked back out. "Sorry if I took so long. Lets open that gift of yours to see what's in it. Do you want to do the honors?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:28 pm
“Ok...whatever you say.” Miyo wanted to roll her eyes at Sekira's liking of the word cute but she didn’t want to be rude.

So she didn’t really pay much mind to her new found friend’s words, as she looked around the place, it was nice but not quite what she was use to. However as she spotted the pillows thrown on the floor and the small table in the middle, Miyo face crinkled with confusion. Yet it didn’t stop her from face diving in to the pillows, with a laugh she made herself comfortable, placing her feet over one pillow and tossing her arms behind her head on another pillow.

“This is a pretty nice place you got here…” were the last words spoken as Sekira rushed off

At 4ft 9inchs Miyo was a tiny girl with short brown locks and hazel eyes, she had soft curves as her body was already starting to develop but even then you could see the slick lines of toned muscles.

Moments later Sekira returned from her room in a pretty cool outfit.

“No worries. Nice outfit though…could I borrow it sometime.”

Miyo giggled she never truly had a friend that she could do stuff like that with so she only thought it would be nice to ask. Sekira’s next question did catch her attention as she jumped up, to rush to where the gift stood.

“I thought you would never ask…”

In under a seconds time the gift was open and from inside a large scimitar was removed. The blade was made of fine metal sharpened to a very sharp point as the top edge was encrusted with a spirit fox engulfed in fire. Then you had the hilt that was made of amber it was an amazing weapon to say the least.

Miyo couldn’t help herself as she tested the weigh and to her surprise it was perfect. Then she stepped back and swung it around in an x type movement and to finish it off she twirled it in one hand finally bring it to rest flat on her palms, as she bowed her head slightly. Miyo held the sword out so that Sekira could take it.

“It’s an honor to give you this…”  

Miyo Jynko

*Role Playing*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces