RPG IDEAS!!! GO HERE IF YOU WANT ONE TO BEGIN! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:43 pm
ALRIGHT, AS THE SUBJECT SAYS, YOU HAVE TO POST HERE IF YOU WANT A RPG TO BE SET UP!!!

Post 1: Introduction of Thread.
Post 2: How to bring up an RPG
Post 3: Requirements of making a RPG
Post 4: Once your RPG is accepted
Post 5: RPG options!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:46 pm
HOW TO BRING UP AN RPG!
This is actually a lot easier then said. Here are the steps.
1. Finish reading all the posts I have put regarding making an RPG.
2. Press POST A REPLY.
3. Type in the box...
EXAMPLE:
-Hi Miesh! I have an idea for a RPG! I think we should have a Naruto one!
4. Press submit and wait for me to reply!  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:49 pm
REQUIREMENTS FOR MAKING AN RPG!
1. Make sure there is at least one person who will be willing to RPG with you! I WILL NOT MAKE A SUB FORUM FOR BLEACH IF ONLY ONE PERSON IS INTERESTED IN RPGING IT! If you have someone else who is interested in it, please tell me who it is!
2. Post in this thread you and the other person who would like the RPG.

SIDE NOTE! Sub forums are EXPENSIVE. They are 2,500 gold EACH. If you want a RPG that also a lot of others want, I don't mind making it, but please understand that you will have to actually be semi-serious about it!  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:52 pm
ONCE YOUR RPG IS ACCEPTED!
Once your RPG is accepted, I will make a sub forum for it. You will be able to go in there, and begin. BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR RPG, READ POST 5 SO YOU CAN SEE YOUR OPTIONS!!!  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:58 pm
RPG OPTIONS!
Alright, I understand that RPG's can be done in many different ways!

Well, here are some of the cool things I can do if you would like, so your RPG can be exactly how you would like it!!!
-If your RPG has more then two people in it, and your people are in different towns for a bit, you can have a thread made for each town!
-You can have one thread just to RPG in.
-You can have one thread for one RPG, and another for a different one!!! (An example of this is lets say I have a Naruto RPG I have with Kolby, but Taj and Gourey wish to RPG their own Naruto RPG. Instead of us being forced to RPG with them, because they have their own schedule or our stories don't go together, Kolby and I can have our own thread in the forum, with the subject KOLBY and MIESH's rpg, while Gourey and Taj have their own Thread!) JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS ALREADY DOING A NARUTO RPG, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T MAKE YOUR OWN WITH SOMEONE ELSE!

EVERY SUB FORUM WILL HAVE A RPG DISCUSSION THREAD, WHERE YOU CAN DISCUSS YOUR RPG WITH YOUR FRIENDS. EVERY SUB FORUM WILL HAVE A CHARACTER THREAD, TO POST INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS!  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:08 pm
I have a plan It be...a Naruto RP...(man i bet you saw that one coming)

And currently just me and thecloakedone...but hopefuly more people will come soon. Also Shadowmaster Odin

and yes i think that is all...  

Gourey

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:09 pm
Gourey
I have a plan It be...a Naruto RP...(man i bet you saw that one coming)

And currently just me and thecloakedone...but hopefuly more people will come soon.

and yes i think that is all...

Your idea is accepted. A sub forum will be made.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:58 pm
I would like to try and do a bleach rp with you captain...oh sorry I mean thecloakedone/miesh. Don't eat my brain I need it. But if anyone else wants to join they could...the more the merrier.  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:02 am
Your topic is approved, though I do have to tell you... I don't know too much about Bleach so I can't run it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:23 am
I can try to lead it but I to know little about bleach, but I can try. I'm thinking that the person that knows bleach the most would be the character the introduces the other characters to the other world...and that would probably be my character...since so far I know it's you and me doing this. You can be the poor soul that runs into this character and gets brought into the mess. Or something....I don't know I'm just thinking of ideas about it.  

Dewski
Crew

Manakou007

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:06 pm
i would like to participate in the Bleach one and also the Naruto one. Just i dont know much about the Justsu's for Naruto so that be a problem. but yes, id like to be in the Blech RPG  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:21 am
The Bleach one is approved. The members were putting together their characters still, so you may join that one.

However, the Naruto one has already gone way, and is at 20 something pages. Sorry.

Hope to see you at the Bleach one!  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

maru_reruma

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:41 pm
Is it still OK to join the Bleach RPG?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:43 pm
Yes it is, but due to the current situation their characters are at, please PM me on when you may have your character enter.  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

ssdd007

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:55 pm
yo sissy id like to start a typical us rp from the good old days  
Dance cow, dance!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items