Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bleach
thecloakedone and dewski's RPG! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:58 am
The story begins.

Got the virginity of this page.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:07 pm
I've decided we can starts this story with our characters going to school. It's the starting of the new year...fresh new start in classes...new students etc.  

Dewski
Crew

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:45 pm
Kiska: *avoids bumping into people while running into the classroom before the bell rings* Yes, perfect attendents *puts a thumbs up with kind of a cheesy smile* Thats a way to start the new year.

Ian-student in class-: *looks over at her giving her a weird look* Wow...you're special.

Kiska: *all cheerful but then suddenly glares at him about to grab onto his collar when she gets bumped into. She looks over her shoulder to see the teacher poking her with a ruler and shaking their head* He started it *Lets go and finds her sit in the front like usual*

Ian: Thank you Mr. Leguizamo *smiles at kiska when the teacher isn't looking just to taunt her*

Kiska: *gives him the finger and then faces foreward before the teacher could catch her* (that b*****d)

During the commotion...

Ira: *walks in and takes the desk closes to the door which is in the front of the room opposite from where Kiska sits* (why the hell am i here....how is this going to make me stronger....what's the point....) *seems very annoyed*

by the way...() that means the the character is thinking....and ** that is the action. If you didn't already know he he he  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:48 pm
Kitana: *just walks in, exhausted* (At least I'm on time... and Kiska is too... Hell froze over?) *giving her friend a small wave, she walked back towards her desk, taking a seat next to the window, forcing a wary smile on her face*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Manakou007

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:01 am
Manakou: *runs in after the bell and tries sneaking in to his desk* oh wow, thats a bad way to start a year....good thing nobody noticed.... *looks around at everyone and grins waving*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:39 am
Mr. leguizamo: *infront of the class ready to begin* Alright class lets begin...now that everyone is here *looks over at manakou then back at the rest of the class* we'll be starting off with math today so you all can get you're books out and start with the first chapter. If you don't have a book then share with someone else, but you better have it next time. If their is any questions just ask me thats why i'm here, so begin. *sits down at his desk messing with some papers*

Kiska: *gets up grabbing her chair and dragging it over to Kitana...sitting down with notebook* Do we really have to start off with math? Mr. Leguizamo should know by know that i never bring in my book anymore...so i hope you brought yours *smiles*

Ira: *looks around then sees a book on the teachers desk...gets up walk over and starts to take the book*

Mr. Leguizamo: *puts his hand on the book looking up at Ira* what do you think you are doing? this is the book with all the answers

Ira: oh...i'm sorry *does a little bow and then takes his sit again* (the answer book huh...)

Mr. Leguizamo: Kids these days....*shakes head then goes back to what he's doing*

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:41 am
Kitana: *smiles over to Kiska, before noticing the new student go up and talk to the teacher* Hm, he doesn't seem to have any friends, should we ask him to share our book with us? *basically calls it their book because Kiska never brings hers*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:48 am
Kiska: *looks at him then shakes head* have you seen the look on his face...? He doesn't seem to friendly. *looks back at her* plus what makes it seem like he'll come over anyways? Just because we have a book and he doesn't?  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:52 am
Kitana: Well... it doesn't hurt to ask... *looks over to Ira, giving a nice friendly smile* Hello, do you want to share a book with us?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:59 am
Ira: *silent not knowing Kitana is talking to him* (i must get that book)

Kiska: well, that worked out... *looking at him then turns to face Kitana* so what are you doing after class?  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:04 am
Kitana: *smiles* Going to work for a bit of course! *turns back to the boy, trying to remember his name* (I... Ima? No....) Ira! *smiles* Would you like to share our book?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:19 am
Ira: *looks over his shoulder at her...having an annoyed look on his face* No thank you, Chrichi. *goes back to planning*

Kiska: *looks over at him with a look...then goes back to Kitana* wow, how rude...and you're working after this? how lame... (I have a funny feeling about Ira...) *looks back over at Ira*  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:21 pm
Kitana: *looks at Ira* (wow... that was odd) *looks back to book* Yeah, work... it's fine though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:55 pm
*looks around at everyone and walks over to Kitana* Do you mind if i share book? i didnt bring anything, got in a huge rush and forgot everything...*smiles nervously*  

Manakou007

Bleach

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces