Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:35 pm
Strong Bad Emails

In this section, We will review the Strong Bad emails. Here are the Guidlines for reviews...
*The review must be PMed to me and then I will post it. It is not garunteed that it will be put up here, but if I seem to find it good enough, then I will post it. Be sure to tell me the name and number of the email you are reviewing.
*Reviews can also be posted at the end of this thread. If they are, then I will move it into the appropriate section and then delete the original post after it is copied to the approprate section.
*Reviews must contain a rating between 1 and 10 and have a written review expressing the reviewer's opinion on the email.
*No members posting here. I will put your reviews here when they are PMed to me after I preview your review razz
*Do not make them too legnthy, but make them long enough to be able to clearly express your opinion.
*Try and not spoil the entire email for those who havn't seen it. Lets leave at least a little a surprise (unless the email is so short that it can't be done that way).
*If an email is this color, we are still accepting reviews for it.
*If an email is this color, it is closed for review.
*Anyone can send a simple rating between 1 and 10 for an email. Just PM me with the email number and name and I will calculate your score into the overall score.
- new-I am now paying for email reviews! I am paying 50 gold a review at a minimum of 3 reviews. It must be a full review. For examples just see existing reviews.

I am aware that there may be errors at some point, and if there are, then please PM me so I can correct it. Thank you.

For those who submit reviews and dont want the money yet, as it may be a small insignificant amount to begin with, you may basically bank your money and just let me know when you want it. If you don't request the gold at all, then i will automatically bank it here.

JSE = paid
Kaoru2020 = 500  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:33 am
SBEmail #1 - Some Kinda Robot

JSE
-#1 Some kind of Robot.
This email was wondering if Strong Bad takes his golves and mask off before he goes to bed. A valid question followed by what I found to be a good, valid answer...Along with his own funny crap xD
Even though I am not a big fan of the older emails, I give it a 7/10.

Sange
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:35 am
SBEmail #2 - Homsar

JSE
-#2 Homsar.
Very short. About killing Homsar...Something a little paculiar about Homsar in that one teehee Too short to really have a comical impact on me. Strong Bad also says almost the same thing at the end of 'Some Kind of Robot' as he does at the end of this one. Gave this email 3.5/10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:36 am
SBEmail #3 - Butt IQ

JSE
-#3 Butt IQ.
Transitive Butt Property?! *laughs*
Was okay for a short, Retro SBemail but just a stupid question in general. Mind you, Butt IQ does have it's moments. 5/10

Sange
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:37 am
SBEmail #4 - Homestar Hair

JSE
-#4 Homestar Hair.
Still old which makes me cry but this email gave me some laughs and put a smile on my face *cacks a mirror* I would tell you what it's about but there's really nothing to say.. Gave this SB email 5.6/10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:37 am
SBEmail #5 - Making Out

JSE
SB Email #5 Making out.
A fan wants some lip action with her boy friend and needs advice. SB, being the pimp that he is, knows exactly what to do. Yesh, kind of short but hey!--If it works I'll give it a ten!

Sange
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:38 am
SBEmail #6 - Depressio

JSE
SB Email #6 Depressio.
Message to be delivered to Strong Sad. Even though Strong Bad's computer is still old, the emails are getting longer and this one was kind of cute ..well cute enough. Deserves a 6.5/10
-->Be sure to click on Strong Sad's email addy if you want to email him xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:39 am
SBEmail #7 - Halloweener

JSE
SB Email #7 Halloweener.
Strong Bad shows us all how to make our very own Strong Bad Halloween Costume, using the lovely Homestar Runner. This one's halarious. I've taken a shin to it. ^^ 9.5/10, baby!

Sange
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:40 am
SBEmail #8 - Brianrietta

JSE
SB Email #8 Brianrietta.
Kind of short but Hella droll x)
Fan is madly in love with our SB. Now that's cool, right?--Maybe not! JUST WATCH IT! 8/10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:44 am
bSBEmail #9 - I Love You

Sange
Ah, one of the classics. Although the email itself is short, not too funny, and compared to other emails not that great, but this is a MUST SEE! Simply because of what it leads to. This is the email famous for Fhaoqugads... Fahouqagods... fhwqug... forget it. The email itself recieves a 2/10. Because of what the email leads to... 10/10

JSE
SB Email #9 I love you.
Fhqwhgads!! Teehee, so very funny but not much to it. People might kill me for only giving it a 7/10 but oh well!

bonus points to JSE for spelling it right razz  

Sange
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:48 pm
SBEmail #10 - Trevor The Vampire

JSE
SB Email #10 Trevor the Vampire.
Holy crap! Ok, so like, Strong Bad, right? He totally gets an email and it's from like, I don't know..A vampie
...Named Trevor...
But that's like all I'm telling you cause you have to watch it. In memory of Trev!!! It's the least you horrible people can do! Geez >.<
For Trev--> 7/10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:50 pm
SBEmail #11 - I Rule

JSE
SB Email #11 I Rule.
Why doesn't Strong Bad rule the world? A question on everyone's mind.
Yes, the email is pretty diminutive (Needed to use that word..I mean short ) compared to most but horible. 4.5/10

Sange
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:51 pm
SBEmail #12 - Credit Card

JSE
SB Email #12 Credit Card.
Wo0t! The_coolest_stuff_ever.com! >>It goes right up there on my favourites. Strong Bad is just to hella smart.. My Hero! ;;;Aside from the Poopsmith.
Title is pretty self explanitory(kinda) and this is one of those *"You can't help but like it"*s >>8/10

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:52 pm
SBEmail #13 - I She Be

JSE
SB Email #13 I she be.
Another love email for SB. This is an email you'd want to watch when you're so bored that you're considering Marzipan's answering Machine.
6/10. If you do watch it make sure you wait a few seconds to see The Cheat on his messanger.

Sange
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:04 pm
SBEmail #14 - Duck Pond

Kaoru2020
SB Email 14 Duck Pond

"Must...check...e-mail."
This week, Ron Kiwi e-mails Strong Bad to ask him if he every feeds the ducks. Strong Bad says that there aren't any ducks nearby, but he has a duck simulator for his computer. After you feed the ducks for a little while, you get to play the updated duck pond with "state of the art graphics." Press "F" to feed the ducks in both games. In the second game, press "A" to drop an anvil or "Y" to drain the pond (ends the game).
5.5/10

The Homestarmy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces