Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxGin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:45 am
Kyoto Arcade

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Feeling bored? Or do you just want settle a little dispute between your enemies without fighting physically? Well, you can fix both of those problems here! At the Kyoto Arcade. It might not be the best arcade, but it is a wonderful arcade with excellent games, such as...
Pac-Man, Contra, Gladius, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, Street Fighter: Two Turbo, Marvel VS. Capcom 2, Cruisin' USA, Time Crisis 3, Dance Dance Revolution Strike, and Metal Slug 3.
Now tell me that these aren't great games.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:07 pm
{Asuna enters from the Arashi Mountain Hotel.}

Normally, Asuna would've just barged into the arcade, but it didn't seem right to do that. Letting her competitive aura fade for a bit, Asuna waited by the entrance of the arcade, leaning on the building wall near the entrance, calmly waiting for her friend, Mizuki.

C h o t t o C h o c o

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100

xE v a - c h i i

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:31 pm
Mizuki, who was right on Asuna's tail, arrived at the arcade. "I guess you beat me, Asuna-san." Mizuki said with a smile. She exhaled deeply, taking in a nice breath. That was a good run for her, but now, she couldn't wait to challenge Asuna to some games. Though Mizuki still kept her friendly feel on the outside, she was excited to try and beat Asuna to make up for the run she had lost.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:22 pm
[Enters from Hotel]

Lukas had time to think before coming to the arcade, mainly about his overly hyperactive behavior, his first course of action would have to be controlling his stupidity and learn to use a little voice that sounded in his head known as common sense. Secondly, he would have to continue on his quest for love later, he didn't really want to be with Chisame anymore, they didn't share interests and they were two complete opposites with a compatibility of zero.

As he walked up to the Arcades Entrance, he saw two girls, he recognized them as being from his school, they were on the train. Maybe it was time to try and act civilly and try to remove that mark that stained his name. "Uh hey guys...could I chill with you guys? My group is filled with douche bags."

-x- PSYCHIC Suicide

C h o t t o C h o c o

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:25 pm
Asuna had pushed open the door to the arcade, and was about to go in, but heard the voice of some boy talking to them. Turning around, Asuna was a little surprised to hear 'douche bag' from a student. Not too many people swore at Mahora, with an exception of some people. A little hesitant in letting Lukas to hang with them, Asuna gave a sideways look to Mizuki. Eh. Well, maybe they should give him a chance. "Sure, why not? I'm Asuna Kagurazaka." Asuna introduced, extending her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:30 pm
Not knowing the person, Mizuki hesitated at first, but looked over to Asuna who had decided it was fine, so it was no matter to Mizuki then. "Mizuki Kurayami." Mizuki said simply as she slightly bowed to Lukas, showing her respect of meeting the new face.  

xE v a - c h i i

-x- PSYCHIC Suicide

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 am
Lukas gave a smile, now the next thing he had to watch was his extreamly bad habit of swearing like a drunk and burly sailor. Extending his hand to meet hers, Lukas shook her hand causually while looking in her general direction. "Lukas Alexander, I'm an exchange student from Australia. Nice meeting you both."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:31 am
"Australia? That's a whiles way from here." Mizuki said. It did seem pretty far from here, but then again, that's kinda the point of an exchange student. "So shall we go in now?" Mizuki asked.  

xE v a - c h i i

C h o t t o C h o c o

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:38 pm
Australia? Asuna had once read a book, for class, of course, and had real a nice novel, telling of kangaroos that roamed the plains in Australia. Once, the summer Olympics had been hosted there in 2000, in the city of Sydney. Really, that was all Asuna knew of the country. Holding open the door to the arcade, Asuna was hit with a noise burst, filled with laser noises, and sword clangs. "Nice to meet'cha, Lukas-san." Asuna grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:25 pm
Mizuki walked in past Asuna and looked around. "Looks like we're going to be able to have some fun here~" Mizuki said with a grin. She looked at the games, and chose some of them in particular that she would really like the chance to try out.  

xE v a - c h i i

C h o t t o C h o c o

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:28 pm
Pushing Lukas in with one hand on his shoulder, Asuna shut the door behind her, walking in, and gazing around the place. So many games! Guiding Lukas to where Mizuki was, Asuna grinned at the sight of so many electronic addictions. "What do you guys want to play? Lukas-san? Mizuki-chan?" Asuna asked, looking at the Australian student, and Mizuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:35 pm
Looking around at the different games Mizuki spotted two games that she really liked to play all the time. Street Fighter and Dance Dance Revolution. They were games she was really good at too. "Um, anything is fine for now." Mizuki replied with a small smile. As long as she was with her friends she didn't mind what they did. She always liked to offer instead of choose anyway.  

xE v a - c h i i

-x- PSYCHIC Suicide

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:34 am
Now Lukas was more of a indoor gamer, someone who prefered to play console and PC games such as Dawn of War, Starcraft, Half-Life and Killzone, though most of the games here were deffinately not his specialty, especially DDR and there was no way in hell he could beat a Japanese chick in a game of Street Figh- hell any game in here. "I'm cool with whatever." He said with a friendly smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:48 pm
((Mm...I have never played about 80% of the games listed, so even after looking on Wikipedia, I might not make too detailed posts on certain games...))

Well, if they both didn't mind, then Asuna was free to drag them to whatever they wanted. Right now, it felt like a little gloomy feeling today, with Konoka gone, and Lukas joining, not that Asuna minded the boy being there, it was just..awkward. They needed something to get them moving. Looking around the arcade, Asuna spotted the perfect game for them. Taking Lukas's arm, and Mizuki's arm, Asuna ran, and pulled them over to Dance Dance Revolution Strike. "How about this game?" Asuna grinned, holding up a small coin.

C h o t t o C h o c o

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100

xE v a - c h i i

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:03 pm
"I'd love to play~" Mizuki said with a grin. She was especially good at DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) games. She loved to beat them all the time. This one in particular she's played quite a few times. It would be fun to play against some others though. "Who wants to go first?" Mizuki asked.

((Okay... I am most likely guessing the game takes 2 people at a time... So yea. Unless it's one of those larger ones. xd ))  
Kyoto

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff