Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Reader's Guild

Back to Guilds

Are you a book lover or aspiring writer, join us. 

Tags: book, read, writer, authors, fanfiction 

Reply The Reader's Guild Main Forum
Members~~ Come & Introduce yourself. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avi Count
  books!
View Results

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Hey, Im Dmax, the Captain of the new Reader's Guild; I'd just like to say welcome to all the gaians out there who decided to join me in the discussion of my all time hobby(BOOKS!! xd ). Anyways, this thread is for all of you to introduce yourself, say a bit about yourselves if you want and just chat around, so again welcome and well, have fun! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:14 am
Hi my name's rouge3. I'm a crew member on this guild, and I hope you find your spacific interest satisfied here.  

rouge3
Crew

Turtle Sensei

Conservative Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:25 pm
Hiyo! I'm Turtle Sensei! I'm a 22 year old girl. My real first name is Dessira' (De-Zer-AY). I love reading just about anything that I can get my hands on. I also love to write. I'll post some of my writings here in the guild in a bit. I also love to draw. I've got 4 novels in the making currently. I've got the first 3-5 chapters of each, but I've got a weird attention span, so I switch from book to book. Eh please excuse my spelling/grammar English isn't my first language. German is! I still speak some German, but it's still easier to read/write it.

Well.... that's Turtle Sensei for ya!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:25 pm
Welcome biggrin  

Artemis Gly
Captain

st hanne

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:18 pm
Hi! I'm Anne. I found the guild through the Awesome Mature Gaians. smile I'm an avid reader--usually I'm reading more than one thing at a time. My tastes are pretty varied. A few of my favorite authors are Tanith Lee, Angela Carter, Neil Gaiman and Harper Lee. Right now I'm reading The Orphan's Tale: In the Cities of Coins and Spice by Catherynne M. Valente. Simply amazing. Rather like Arabian Nights meets The Manuscript Found in Saragossa with many, many faerytale motifs. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:29 pm
Welcome to The Reader's Guild! smile  

Artemis Gly
Captain

Bikku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:38 pm
Hi. I'm bikku. I actually found this guild through a random friend request! Reading horror novels is my unhealthy addiction. its like my personal crack and I could never give it up. My favorite authors, to name a few, are Laurell K. Hamillton, Kim Harrison, Stephenie Meyer, Kelly Armstrong and S.P. Somtow.

I'm actually working on a mini book series but many unfortunate events have kept me from getting past chapter 4 in book 1. I have it all planned out and hope to one day finally finish. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:05 pm
Hello, i'm phritzz... in reality my name is Heather... you can address me by either!!! 3nodding
Books aren't an addiction to me... they're my LIFESTYLE!!! I couldn't live without reading!!! Yeah, I'm often called a nerd, but I know I'm not... I just appreciate good literature and learning!!! I prefer fiction to nonfiction and a FEW of my favorite authors are Stephenie Meyer, Michael Grant, David Clement-Davis, Christopher Paolini, Erin Hunter(actually 3 people under one name), Lois Lowry and many more!!!
I also enjoy writing stories(preferablly fiction)!!! I also have a weak spot for good poetry! biggrin  

phritzz

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:53 am
Hello. I am Kay. I absolutely love to read, I read many different kinds of books, My favorite authors include: J.K. Rowling, Tamora Pierce, Christopher Paloini, Jack London, and many more authors.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:50 am
Welcome Kay-VW! smile

To the Reader's Guild, and thanks to all the new members for joining and sharing your love for books with all of us. Have fun  

Artemis Gly
Captain

Skrewdge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:41 pm
Hey I'm YuriFox. My real name is Leah call me which ever you like best biggrin
My life is set around books! I dont leave myhouse without at least one book(I get board easily) heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:44 am
YuriFox_16
Hey I'm YuriFox. My real name is Leah call me which ever you like best biggrin
My life is set around books! I dont leave myhouse without at least one book(I get board easily) heart

I dont leave my house without a book either,(it annoys other people that i do that) LOL  

Artemis Gly
Captain

LittleBabyRenesmeeCullen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:35 am
Hi. I'm LittleBabyRenesmeeCullen. Misti in real life. I usually read more than one book at a time if I'm able. I can't go long w/o a book. It drives me a little crazy. lol. When I was in school, my fav hangout was the library. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a nerd... I also write my own stories. I've finished writing one and am currently working on its sequel plus another completely different book. I hope to get them published one day. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm
Hi, I'm RubyLight aka Brianna (either is fine). I've always read alot since I was a kid. I'm totally into the fantasy and non-fiction genres.  

RubyLight

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:26 pm
Welcome to The Reader's Guild RubyLight biggrin  
The Reader's Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items