said ******** it, I'm fine
dined and dashed
the pianist peddled into morning...
morning

Rules

Uplift is a subforum for members to go to if they're feeling a bit down in the dumps. Essentially, this is a support section. In this subforum, you'll be trying to lift people's spirits, or you'll be telling us what's wrong. And now that you have the general idea, I'll go ahead and get right to it.

-ABSOLUTELY NO UNKIND NOTIONS OF ANY SORT
This is completely unacceptable in this subforum. Plain and simple. We are here to support each other and lift each others' spirits. If you do anything to hinder or prevent this, you will be punished. This goes for thread owners as well. If you see someone has posted something unkind, please do not retort in the same manner. Report the post to me immediately and I will take care of it.

-NO BUMPING
That gets very old, very fast. And the worst thing you can do is bump your own topic, especially in this subforum, because you will get nowhere very fast. The only exception is, if your topic has had no replies in over 48 hours, you may bump.

That's all. See, now, that wasn't so bad, was it? Just remember, this is a sensitive subforum, and if these rules are broken, I might not want to hear your side of the story. I have given the rules, and if you choose not to follow them, that is your decision.

~CBA

marry me
stay the same
lie to me and try to say you
never will