Guild Singitures/Pics Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:52 pm
Here, I will post all the signitures for our guild made by fellow members. Unfortunatly for me, I barely have the time to run this guild, so any members who can create these Sigs for us put me in thier debt. I wish I had some way of rewarding those who create sigs for us, but for now, I can only post your sigs and give you credit.

Notice - remember to keep pics within the 500 by 500 pixel limit set by the gaian Admins and Mods so that they can legally be used in signitures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Uckfairco!
User Image

I give credit to GreenVI for this one. Although he did not make it, I found him with it first, so credit for discovery goes to him.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks to Dapeaches for this one from Yello Dello...
User Image

This one done by Prideofthepeaches
User Image

James Evans found this one for us
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:11 pm
I feel special. ^_^  

uckfairco

uckfairco

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:43 pm
These are mine:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:53 pm
Good job Uckfairco! I'm liking it! As soon as I'm done getting all the episodes up and ready for review, then I will be getting some of my own up here.  

Sange
Crew

uckfairco

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:26 pm
Sange
Good job Uckfairco! I'm liking it! As soon as I'm done getting all the episodes up and ready for review, then I will be getting some of my own up here.
Your welcome, I'll try to make more soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:32 pm
Another:

User Image

I'm going to put all of the ones I make on my first post so I don't take up that much space.  

uckfairco

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:35 pm
uckfairco
Another:

User Image

I'm going to put all of the ones I make on my first post so I don't take up that much space.

Thank you. That would help so we don't have to scroll through all the posts to find the pics. Since you already have a large thread full of your own pics, I'll keep that there for your own. Others who make just one or two, I will pull up to my first thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:56 pm
Sange
uckfairco
Another:

User Image

Thank you. That would help so we don't have to scroll through all the posts to find the pics. Since you already have a large thread full of your own pics, I'll keep that there for your own. Others who make just one or two, I will pull up to my first thread.
No problem. Oh yeah, and this is to everyone: If you have any suggestions for pictures, PM me and I will try to make one with the type of picture you want!  

uckfairco

Overdosed on Apathy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:03 pm
uckfairco, u r my HERO!!! I heart U!!!! U rock! U r on my list of cool people 4ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:55 pm
ok I made some too, hope they're okay sweatdrop

Dragon_LiLy

Overdosed on Apathy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:29 pm
I Luv u too! I will now have a different banner for every day of the month! U guys Rock!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:32 pm
Awesome work dragon_lily! I love your work. And its good to see that Uckfairco isn't burdened with being the only sig producer for us. Not that i don't like Uckfairco's work, in fact I love your stuff Uckfairco, its just that I like it when more than one person participates in something and i like to see everyone's style of graphics arts.
I'll be rotating my H*R pic often, so I don't want anyone to think that I like some more than others. Its also cuz i can't decide which one i want as my regular pic. I love all the pictures!

Good work both of you! I'm impressed and pleased  

Sange
Crew

uckfairco

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:35 pm
Lauren87
uckfairco, u r my HERO!!! I heart U!!!! U rock! U r on my list of cool people 4ever.
Yay! I feel special!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:37 pm
Sange
Awesome work dragon_lily! I love your work. And its good to see that Uckfairco isn't burdened with being the only sig producer for us. Not that i don't like Uckfairco's work, in fact I love your stuff Uckfairco, its just that I like it when more than one person participates in something and i like to see everyone's style of graphics arts.
I'll be rotating my H*R pic often, so I don't want anyone to think that I like some more than others. Its also cuz i can't decide which one i want as my regular pic. I love all the pictures!

At first I thought that was an insult...  

uckfairco

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:44 pm
uckfairco
Sange

At first I thought that was an insult...

I was trying to compliment both you you there without making the other feel incompetant or upset, cuz you really shouldn't feel that way at all. You have no reason to. I hope you don't take anything as an insult. I try to not come accross to anyone as offensive. And I honestly do love all the work, and I actually have been trying to find one that I like the most, but I can't decide out of anyones pics, so I decided to just rotate my siggy pic.  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff