Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost_Forever_Soul

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:00 pm
cos i keep begging my mum for xmas and my bday and anything to let me go see them, but i still haven't, and ppl tell me i'm not a real fan if i haven't seen them yet. i fell in love with them a while ago, and i'd give my life to see em, but my mum's such a psycho! i was watching a vid of them in concert and i was singing and my sis is like "you're not at their show, you can't sing along with them!" so rude... am i the only one who hasn't seen em yet?! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:10 am
I haven't seen them...cause I live in a middle of ******** nowhere stare The nearest show was in Germany but It's still like a country appart. gonk  

SupertrampBru

Little_Gory

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:48 pm
everybody should have the opprotunity to see Tegan and Sara cuz they're so awesome... I guess it's a good thing their shows are cheapish...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:49 am
I saw them in March, here in Holland.
It was AWESOME!
Too bad they aren't gonna come back for another 2 years...  

FREAKMACHiNE

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lost_Forever_Soul

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:41 am
awesome! yea, their shows have been going up a bit. not to mention the only tix last time were like a jillion dollars off of ebay or something xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:43 am
xBRUx
I haven't seen them...cause I live in a middle of ******** nowhere stare The nearest show was in Germany but It's still like a country appart. gonk

gah!!! that sucks Dx i had to drive to la if i was gonna see them, but that's maybe an hour and a half away for me. that sucks. they should pick out the little places, like my town, and towns they haven't been before. but i guess there aren't huge crowds for shows, aye?

Lost_Forever_Soul

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kris 1010

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:29 pm
I haven't seen 'em. I've only known about them for a few months. All of the tickets were sold out by time I actually looked to see if they were playin' in cali. I was so pissed 'caused the one weekend I had off, Tegan and Sara were playin' and I didn't have tickets.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 pm
i know!!! when my mum finally said i couldm they were all gone. the day after their last day in cali, i saw girl in a coma, and i found people that had seen tns ... i wanted to cry crying  

Lost_Forever_Soul

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Carmen321

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:14 pm
I haven't seen them yet.. =L

They're coming on Feb. 6 to Vancouver and my mum won't let me go.. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:08 am
I haven't seen them yet just because they haven't been to Chicago in a while and I don't have the time. ):  

vulgar shudder

6,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sober Nightmares

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:37 pm
Haven't seen.
I will soon! Their have to come through Portland sometime this year.

You'd think because they're from Canada they'd of stopped in Alaska sometime... pufft.
:/  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:52 pm
i've been a fan for about 2 years (kind of a newbie) and i STILL haven't seen a show. I begged my parents when i was still with them and they were always assholes about it. came right out and said no because they didnt want me to.

But this time around me and my girlfriend will definitely FINALLY see a show together (she's been to two or three already). We dont know when they'll come close to us (it's always about 4 or 5 hours away from here) but we will go damnit. we will. and i can't wait!  

Igopher Nerds

Haru Glory

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:59 am
User Image

Seeing them for the first time when they come to Calgary. cool  
l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items