Reply Twilight
breaking dawn the movie?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eclipseingdawn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:31 pm
i read somewhere that they are only doing 3 movies because there is no way they could make breaking dawn into a movie. i can sort of see how that would be hard but then i heard the reason is renesemee.she is the reason they cant make BD a movie.because she grows so fast and is so smart and stuff............am i the only one who thinks they should make all 4 books into a movie or not?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:08 pm
WAT!!!!!!!!!!!! how could they say such a thing!!!!? is there no such thing as computer generated images????????????  

Bellab4theblood
Vice Captain

eclipseingdawn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:14 am
i dont know but i was so sad when i heard that nessie was the reason they cant make more movies!it was kinda depressing.no it was really depressing!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:48 am
OMG there are computer grafics for that!!!!!!  

Bellab4theblood
Vice Captain

MissYellowPorsche

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:34 am
you'd think at the very least that they'd want to milk it for all it was worth..... with four movies instead of three that would be four times the amount of income.... I'd say that there'd be a few other factors involved (apart from the impossibility of a live actor for renesmee) that we don't know about so hold tight till they've done the first three cause they may just decide to attempt the last one afterwards. *fingers crossed*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:50 am
true ... lets all pray  

Bellab4theblood
Vice Captain

MissYellowPorsche

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:28 pm
ok. *is praying* I can't wait for the first one though.... when does it come out?  
Twilight

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games