Reply The Unoffical Dir en grey Gaia Guild
Diru then and now

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

technicoloryawn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:29 pm
is anyone else baffled by the change that has taken place in dir en grey from the 90's to early 2000's? i know that they got more of an American Rockage to them because of their growing fanbase in America, but does anyone miss the Gothic femininity that they use to have?

I dont miss it on kyo, because he looks good as a guy, he has always been beautiful, But i mean, like toshiya and shinya are GORGEOUS. they are mad in the visual kei realm... sometimes i wish that they were as playful and happy as they once were in their early years...

any thoughts?

kyo heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 am
Well i do miss the VK. But it's like they said. The outfits were too heavy for them when they performed. So in a way i do like them how they are now. But i still miss the visual kei.  

Amyra_Rose
Captain

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Dori Domino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:39 am
I don't really mind that they changed from VK. I think it's appropriate since they are getting older & plus it must get tiring to have to wear those outfits onstage and have to do your hair and make up, it probably takes hours! I do love the VK look but I love their new look as well! They're always adorable. heart Besides, I don't know if they would have gotten too many new fans in America had they stuck to the VK look (it's just a bit much for this country... sad, I know).  
The Unoffical Dir en grey Gaia Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games