Reply RPG Section
pub/social room Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost King

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:59 am
**sighs** all this training is getting a bit much so the pub sounded like a great idea **walks over to the bar and gets himself some ale** ahhhh, thats so much better blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:34 am
I don't drink, I can't stand the taste but, some relaxing does sound good. biggrin  

windgear

Shiro_Ronin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:43 pm
-walks in looking very tired and worn out- Vodka please  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:42 pm
Scotch on the rocks.... and I mean ice! *looks around the pub*  

TheFuzzyone

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:05 pm
Ahh.... relaxation.. *wearily makes her way to the bar and climbs up on it and leans over to grab a few things and mixes herself a straight up white russian and downs it* Ahh... that felt better.. *lays along the bar and grumbles* This week has been very harsh... *Cracks her joints* I hardly ever drink unless I need to really unwind.. Meh. Someone get me a jackdaniels please? I'm too lazy to move.. *Groans and bangs her head on the bar slightly*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:17 am
**gets Ai-Li her jack daniels** meh i drink whenever i feel like it, some days i don't other days i do **shrugs** hate most spirits though, whiskys the exception - jack daniels and coke is awsome... mmm.... **gets himself a j.d. an coke**  

Ghost King

Mr. Kappa

200 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:37 pm
*walks in the pub* wow kool place....*sits at the bar* excuse me...may i have a scotch on the ice, double malted please....*waits for the drink*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:57 am
Thanks Ghost.. *drinks the stuff and then bends off of where she's from on the bar and pulls out some scotch, a glass, and other things and slides them to Yang* You want it, you make it.. *yawns and pops her back before laying fully back down on the bar, drinking her jack daniels*  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

TheFuzzyone

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:28 pm
Ai-Li
Thanks Ghost.. *drinks the stuff and then bends off of where she's from on the bar and pulls out some scotch, a glass, and other things and slides them to Yang* You want it, you make it.. *yawns and pops her back before laying fully back down on the bar, drinking her jack daniels*
*takes a drink of his scotch, then looks to Ai* S'up Ai? how's the training goin?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:26 pm
yes....must sleep...zzzzzz.... xp

Vyedr Zeh

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:54 pm
TheFuzzyone
*takes a drink of his scotch, then looks to Ai* S'up Ai? how's the training goin?

*mumbles and looks up from where she is* Hey fuzz! Training's good. I have a cold (which is very rare, and very odd for me to get), But nothing I can't handle wink *splashes AkatsukiAssassin with a glass of ice cold water* WAKE UP! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:50 pm
Ai-Li
TheFuzzyone

*mumbles and looks up from where she is* Hey fuzz! Training's good. I have a cold (which is very rare, and very odd for me to get), But nothing I can't handle wink *splashes AkatsukiAssassin with a glass of ice cold water* WAKE UP! scream
Bummer....hope you feel better soon! *watches as Ai grabs the glass of water* eek *AkatsukiAssassin gets splashed* blaugh  

TheFuzzyone

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:57 pm
Almost good as new. Still have the cough and slight ear sore-ness. But i'm good. *pokes AkatsukiAssassin with a twig* Meh.. I think I killed it sweatdrop Um... oops redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:15 pm
*Demi stiches his arms, pops his back, then leans back until there is a loud crack then finds the most comfortable looking chair and sits down* AkatsukiAssassin must be a heavy sleeper like me.  

windgear

Ghost King

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:11 am
haha yeh i hope he's sleepin... it'd be kinda bad if he was dead stare lol so hows every1 doin?  
RPG Section

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff