Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Starlight Guild
The funniest/weirdest thing related to twilight?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cherrychi99
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:18 am
Up to NOW this still amazes me. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST THING YOU'VE SEEN RELATED TO TWILIGHT?! Ive posted this on hundred of differrent guilds and forums. And these answers still leave me laughing like crazy!

for my weird thing?
I SAW A HUGE CARDBOARD CUT OUT OF BELLA IN SOMEONES WINDOW AND A SIGN SAYING "one kiss, 50 cents" and i actually stopped right there and burst out laughing.... THAT was funny. i mean ive seen the occasional bumper sticker and weirdo dressing up like em but this was too good to pass up  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:21 am
Gah,I didn't see Twilight!! T_______T I don't know when it's gonna come out in here T________________T  

Higu Pigu

AkaruiRain

Romantic Explorer

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:08 am
I want to see it too...

A cutout? neutral That's... weird...

Umm... lemme think...

Well, the other day I was watching Two and a Half Men, and I was staring blankly at it until credits when the first name on there was "Joe Bella". I yelled out, and my brother just stared at me... then I burst out laughing. =^_^=

Ohh, and the first time the trailers were being played, I was on the computer and my brother yelled out that it was playing... I tore the headphones out of the socket, toppled over my chair and made a mad dash across my linoleum kitchen floor with socked feet to the living room where I stopped in front of the tv and watched it... I goggled at almost everything they showed, it was so cute!!!!! After that day I could I had like two bruises from the chair... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 am
okay... hahaha that jujst plain funny  

Cherrychi99
Captain

cupcake_ninja08

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:26 am
okay omg watch this parody from Twilight it is hilarious, here is the link below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBFq3_-M-R0

it is really funny, me and one of my besties were watching it after we went to see the movie for the second time! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:13 pm
One time I was in my room
and then my brothers ran in gasping 'twilight....back....now'
Then I ran so F*king fast XD
I missed it but I made my parents rewinded to the trailer X3  

tfwjohncena
Vice Captain

Cherrychi99
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:14 am
wooowwww...  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:21 pm
Oh! One time I was in FYE and they had this Jacob cut out and someone left a webkinz wolf on his shoulder XD my friend and I took pictures.  

that_aly82

The Starlight Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff