Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
wow.. i just noticed this... what do you think.............. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:52 pm
Red X jumps off the cliff and uses her rock moving abilities to fly away b4 anyone knows that she is still alive because Red X is Terra!!!

Terra could get in the tower to the suit

she wanted to be a titan, but since terra blew her chances, maybe X wouldn't

"I can be good, i'm just not very good at it"-X, episode title:X. In the first episode to show terra Slade says : " i know about your past, every where you went you tried to do good but failed"

Maybe it's just me, but the facts tie up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:56 pm
I heard Terra may come back in the fifth season in a suprising way  

Terrra

Terrra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:13 pm
what do ya think?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:17 pm
Very interesting. You get a cookie. We've never thought of that so that's great. *gives cookie*

It's been almost-confirmed that Terra will do so this season. Which pretty much means that she won't. She'll probably just have a small cameo and have part of Season 6 to herself for the Crisis on Infinite Earths. *pans to tied up TT producers behind my desk*  

Forgotten Purity

bobshots

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:27 pm
Forgotten Purity
Very interesting. You get a cookie. We've never thought of that so that's great. *gives cookie*

It's been almost-confirmed that Terra will do so this season. Which pretty much means that she won't. She'll probably just have a small cameo and have part of Season 6 to herself for the Crisis on Infinite Earths. *pans to tied up TT producers behind my desk*
Did I miss something? COIE in season 6? gonk I'll only watch it if Mas y Menos pull a Barry and die during it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:48 pm
bobshots
Forgotten Purity

Did I miss something? COIE in season 6? gonk I'll only watch it if Mas y Menos pull a Barry and die during it.

Read the last part again. Perhaps you didn't get it. I meant that I want it to happen...IT MUST HAPPEN *goes on a rampage towards Georgia*  

Forgotten Purity

[Nevar]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:33 pm
Interesting Terra theory. I like it a lot. Plus, Red-X and Terra had relatively similar body shapes, so that would work out, and it also would explain how Red-X got away, even without gadgets.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:37 pm
If that happened, I'd be PISSED, but I'd be thankful she came back anyway.

-joins Purity in Georgia-  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:26 pm
Hey I was the first to say that it was possible that X was a woman but I never thought it could be Terra.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:28 pm
ok but one thing red X siad to starfire "you now cutie the only crime here is that you and I havn't gone on a date" so that would mean that terra would have to a lesbian or bi  

xSTHMx

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:34 pm
~Dark~Jinx~
ok but one thing red X siad to starfire "you now cutie the only crime here is that you and I havn't gone on a date" so that would mean that terra would have to a lesbian or bi

Or perhaps it was just a coverup so that the titans belive it's not Terra. Like I could easily say, I love you Forgotten but I dont mean it, he's a guy and Im straight, but I could easily pose as someone else with the right words.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:09 am
Terrra
Red X jumps off the cliff and uses her rock moving abilities to fly away b4 anyone knows that she is still alive because Red X is Terra!!!

Terra could get in the tower to the suit

she wanted to be a titan, but since terra blew her chances, maybe X wouldn't

"I can be good, i'm just not very good at it"-X, episode title:X. In the first episode to show terra Slade says : " i know about your past, every where you went you tried to do good but failed"

Maybe it's just me, but the facts tie up.

wow, i never thought of that! nice job! *pat on back*  

FireMagi08

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:54 am
Damnit....this totally blows my "Grant Wilson is SOO Red X because it would a replacement for 'The Ravager' because they probably wouldn't use that name" theory out of the water....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:50 pm
Good theory.  

Espeonel

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Terrence Urameshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:16 am
yeah, I never thought of it like that, and also to add to that, Terra ended up being very confused as to if she was bad or good, and Robin soon asked, "does one good deed make him a hero?" I like that theory. and that sig is HILARIOUS fire spirit. 3nodding  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff