• Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:00 pm

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]How often are you on[/b]:
[b]Why do you want to be crew[/b]:
[b]If someone was being rude to someone else what would you do[/b]:
[b]Do you think you would be good for the guild[/b]:
[b]Dream vacation (random 0.o)[/b]:

Fill that out and I will look over it... Umm... There is a possibility to move up, but that will be only after you are crew and only later after some random period of time that I or Tower decide.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:39 am
Username: Twilightchick372
How often are you on: I'm ususally on at least three times a week, the only times I can't be on for sure are weekends because of Softball.
Why do you want to be crew: Because I feel I can help keep the guild active and a fun roleplay environment.
If someone was being rude to someone else what would you do: Well, I would talk to the person being rude first, figure out what their deal is and see if there is more than just one problem going on between the two people. If their is I would warn both of them after trying to resolve the problem, if not I would warn the person being rude and make sure that they don't step out of line for no reason again.
Do you think you would be good for the guild: Well, I hope I would be. I have experience from other guilds that would hopefully make me an asset.
Dream vacation (random 0.o): I would love to go to Itally. I'm not sure why, but I would XD I just feel like it would be a beautiful adventure, experiencing an entirely new environment. ((Plus I wouldn't be around my family for awhile which would definitely be a plus XDDD))

Twilightchick372

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:17 pm
Username: Mangekyo-User85
How often are you on: Usually once a day, and when I'm on (except for Monday and Tuesday) I'm usually on for a while.
Why do you want to be crew: I think that the guild could use my insight from multiple roleplays, as well as the fact that, honestly, I really want to access the "Crew only" subforum.
If someone was being rude to someone else what would you do: First, they'd get a warning consisting of "This is really unacceptable behavior, etc." Then comes a warning and a "strike". A third offense would result in being banned from the guild. (If I owned it or had the right to ban someone. sweatdrop )
Do you think you would be good for the guild: Yes. I have a lot of experience in all sorts of roleplays, slave/master being my "specialty". I would certainly benefit the guild.
Dream vacation (random 0.o): A beach in Bermuda with a good book. And a sketch pad. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 pm
Username: Akureikami
How often are you on: Everyday, with practically no expections.
Why do you want to be crew: Becuase it seems lately none of the mods are on. I have experience running two of my own guilds and I believe I can help. Its a good guild I don't want to see it die
If someone was being rude to someone else what would you do: Most of the time I find out what's going on and give a warning. If the problem continues, give a second warning. Then its banned from the guild. That's how I've always delt with it.
Do you think you would be good for the guild: Yes i do. Like I stated I own two guilds. Granted I know that doesn't always mean anything but I'm always on, so if people need a mod I will be here constantly. I always check with higher ups before doing anything extreme, and I'm pretty reliable.
Dream vacation (random 0.o): I want to travel period, but I'd have to say it's Egypt, Austrailia, or Europe first.

Thanks for the consideration.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Clipped Wings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers