Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seven Deadly Sins- A Fullmetal Alchemist guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Random Conversation- The Guild Chatterbox.
Selling the guild...? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should E n v i o u s sell the guild?
  yes
  no
  Poll hooker option.
View Results

E n v i o u s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:28 am
I am consitering selling the guild. Its becomeing inactive, and no one ever comes here anymore. So, Should I sell it to someone elce? If I do that, they could turn it into whatever the hell they wanted to.
So, I'm taking a vote.
Sell the guild? Or not?
Reasons why or why not to are also apprciated.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:30 pm
Well even though I'm new to the guild, I don't want you to sell it ;-; Stay!! Maybe something good will happen biggrin  

ChibiAngelwolf

ShortAlchemist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:31 pm
Hey ... I post in here everytime I'm on .. we should get rid of some of the unactive threads and and for suggestions to get it going again .. but other then that it is doing pretty well .. especally becasue everyone is busy with school  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:36 pm
ShortAlchemist
Hey ... I post in here everytime I'm on .. we should get rid of some of the unactive threads and and for suggestions to get it going again .. but other then that it is doing pretty well .. especally becasue everyone is busy with school
Yeah, give the forums some time, delete inactive threads etc. And everything will be awesome again! I bet..  

ChibiAngelwolf

E n v i o u s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:01 pm
I'm hoping thats whats going to happen. ;.;
I'm wearing a Haloween costume, and if you guess who I am, major props to you.
I'll kill some pointless, inactive threads, but if nothing changes in a month, it gets sold.
I'd LOVE to sell it to a guild member who wouldn't change it.. that would rock. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:26 am
E n v i o u s
I'll kill some pointless, inactive threads, but if nothing changes in a month, it gets sold.
I'd LOVE to sell it to a guild member who wouldn't change it.. that would rock. xd
Are you Sloth ;-; I dunno any other character that smokes besides Havoc!!!!!!! sad
I don't want you to sell ever! Why would you want to sell it? sad  

ChibiAngelwolf

E n v i o u s

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:43 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
E n v i o u s
Are you Sloth ;-; I dunno any other character that smokes besides Havoc!!!!!!! sad

Nah. Yesterday I was being a GDer, but I gave up on it. Now I'm back to normal, but I'm still keeping the cigarette for a small costume.
The reason I'd think of selling it is because it's inactive most of the time. I don't really want to, but it might be a good idea if nothing changes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:31 pm
No dont sell the guild. I joined a few days ago...I think but I joined because it was FullMetal Alchemist, hoping there would be alot of roleplaying which hasnt found yet...but I'm still here! ^__^ can any just start a rolepaly?  

xXLavernaXx

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:37 pm
E n v i o u s
ChibiAngelwolf
E n v i o u s

Nah. Yesterday I was being a GDer, but I gave up on it. Now I'm back to normal, but I'm still keeping the cigarette for a small costume.
The reason I'd think of selling it is because it's inactive most of the time. I don't really want to, but it might be a good idea if nothing changes.

If you don't want to, then don't! Some guilds do become more inactive because of school be strong!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:40 pm
You're the boss. surprised

Though~, I like the way things are. I love this guild to pieces.  

Chibish

Dark Silver Hawk
Crew

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:26 pm
I love this guild! Don't change a thing! Give it some time, we'll get more active.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:50 am
nuuuu! no sell! no sell! TwT

i love this guild and it's the only one that i like that is based on the homunculi. D:

i'll see if some of my friends want to join if that'll help. whee  

marukawa

Supercharged Phantom

N a r c i s s u s

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:22 am
ShortAlchemist

Mhmm.

With school going on, a lot of Gaia slows down a bit.
But more so the guilds.

With some thread control and minor modifications I'm sure with time we can keep it going.

That, and if you must sell it.
Try to find someone with the best intrests for it.
Aka. Leave it an FMA.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:50 am
Chibish
You're the boss. surprised

Though~, I like the way things are. I love this guild to pieces.

me too!!!!! no! if the guild dissapeers..then...i'll cry!!! crying i love this place so much!
if you must sell it..then...give it to someone who you can trust, and who will keep it Homunculi-based. don't gooooooooooooooo!!!

milchstrasse
Crew

Aged Cat

Contemplative
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:19 pm
Noo! Don't sell it, that would be terrible! Though I don't show it much, i love this place!
Selling it would... not be good.

Random Conversation- The Guild Chatterbox.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games