Ok, for thoes of you who know or even care that I'm posting in my own guild, that is pretty much dead anyway, I'm quitting gaia, for the past week I have been giving items away so that they will not rot on my account. I will be comming to check on this bar periodiccally, I will be sending out this message in mail to everyone in the guild so that we may RP. Why? because I'm tired of the one thing I started on gaia being dead. I loved this bar. and ever since I started questing in 04 its been dead. therefore. I'm going to revive it. even if we have to advertize this thing!

so yeah if you want some of my items I will list what I have in this thread after I send out masive mails. why? because, I want to know who's going to be an active memeber of this guild, and who the hell I have to kick out of it. if you have friends that would like to come please tell me, but please for the love of god stay active in the guild. I wont be here much but that doesnt mean you cant RP with out me. I will hire people to be bar tenders and help, I can no longwer do this on my own because I have a 10 month old child and I've also quit gaia for the most part.

PLEASE RP!!!

love you all

Lady Usuki Ichihara, bar demon, owner, and friend

POST PEOPLE GOD!!!!!! <3