Reply The Homies Heart
Cops,RPG Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u save ur homie?
  hell no i cover my own @$$
  hell ya we go down together or we don't go down!
  tough choice
View Results

Ce-XIV
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:25 pm
Ur walking down the street when u hear a siren........ no big deal u think, i mean u live in a big city so this $h!+ always happens but it peks ur interests, u look and notice an ambulance and four cops race down the highway so u look to see where they're haeded and, o god, ITS UR HOMIE!!!!!! they'll take him out if u don't lead them off of him.......................

do u save ur homie?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 pm
character name:_____________________
description of character:_______________
homies name:_______________________
homies description:___________________

Ce-XIV
Captain

Ce-XIV
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:35 pm
Ce-XIV
character name: Ce-XIV
description of character: just like avi
homies name: president pot_man
homies description: jsut like his avi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:36 pm
Ce-XIV
Ce-XIV
i take off towards the gass station where the crime happened and i very quickly run into my homie  

Ce-XIV
Captain

Ce-XIV
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:39 pm
Ce-XIV
Ce-XIV
Ce-XIV
i take off towards the gass station where the crime happened and i very quickly run into my homie
my homie had jsut been at a common gass station and was walking out when sum rival gangsters tried to give him a drive by shooting, he was hit in the leg and he shot back 4 shots from a hand gun, he hit the driver in the back of the head and was now running from the cops or more like hiding due to his leg.................  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:50 pm
Ce-XIV
Ce-XIV
Ce-XIV
Ce-XIV
my homie had jsut been at a common gass station and was walking out when sum rival gangsters tried to give him a drive by shooting, he was hit in the leg and he shot back 4 shots from a hand gun, he hit the driver in the back of the head and was now running from the cops or more like hiding due to his leg.................
i tell him not to move and to cut off circulation cuz the lead in the bullit coudl kill him....... i'm gonna take the cops off ur trail...... and i take off leavign him in a comftorable position....  

Ce-XIV
Captain

Caytie Chu
Crew

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:20 pm
character name: Shorty
description of character: just like avi but shorter
homies name: psy-pseudo emo
homies description: like his avi but taller  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:35 pm
twilight_shorty

I'm walking down the street heading home from the store. with groceries in hand i walk faster eagerly awaiting home, because the guys are there and they're hungry. i promised to cook tonight. like always i take the path into the woods and allong the path, enjoying the scenery. suddenly i'm on the floor, looking up at my homie bloodyshadows. he is frantic. while i was gone our rival gang invaded my house and kidnapped Psy. i'm ridged. psy kidnapped?! i get up and hand bloodyshadows the bags and take off running. i run to the house to see every one in pretty bad shape.
"what happened?!" i cant help but scream to Ce-XIV. " what Happened?!"
" the gang... they... took psy. they supprised us." he says moaning at the pain and clutching his arm, witch has a long deep gash in it. "we gott um good tho." i fall to my knees and move his hand off his arm. its a deep wound. from my kitchen knife no doubt. i stand and i turn to the door
" ive got no choice. i'm going after psy." and with out staying for a single protest i run off... alone... just one girl... to save my homie and redeem our honor.  

Caytie Chu
Crew

Blessed Friend

Caytie Chu
Crew

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:23 pm
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty

I'm walking down the street heading home from the store. with groceries in hand i walk faster eagerly awaiting home, because the guys are there and they're hungry. i promised to cook tonight. like always i take the path into the woods and allong the path, enjoying the scenery. suddenly i'm on the floor, looking up at my homie bloodyshadows. he is frantic. while i was gone our rival gang invaded my house and kidnapped Psy. i'm ridged. psy kidnapped?! i get up and hand bloodyshadows the bags and take off running. i run to the house to see every one in pretty bad shape.
" the gang... they... took psy. they supprised us." he says moaning at the pain and clutching his arm, witch has a long deep gash in it. "we gott um good tho." i fall to my knees and move his hand off his arm. its a deep wound. from my kitchen knife no doubt. i stand and i turn to the door
" ive got no choice. i'm going after psy." and with out staying for a single protest i run off... alone... just one girl... to save my homie and redeem our honor.

wonderful. its raining. stupid weather lady. clear sky's my a... wait... what was that? a twig breaking? great. at that moment i notice i am defenseless. wonderful, the damsel in distress is off to save the day. suddenly i am held by my shoulders to a tree. someone gently whispers in my ear. their red bushy hair tickles my face and their hot breath is in my ear. they whisper, while smiling,
" now why would i let you get away that easy? let you go alone? such a little thing like you?" he chuckled " not likely shorty" he chuckled as he loosened his grip.
"what are you doing here?!" i scream at him when i see his face " ur friggin hurt! go home!" i want him to be ok. his blood was on my shirt and his bloody finger prints were printed on my arms. tears stung my face as i cried into his shirt and he held me for the whole night.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:01 am
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty

wonderful. its raining. stupid weather lady. clear sky's my a... wait... what was that? a twig breaking? great. at that moment i notice i am defenseless. wonderful, the damsel in distress is off to save the day. suddenly i am held by my shoulders to a tree. someone gently whispers in my ear. their red bushy hair tickles my face and their hot breath is in my ear. they whisper, while smiling,
" now why would i let you get away that easy? let you go alone? such a little thing like you?" he chuckled " not likely shorty" he chuckled as he loosened his grip.
"what are you doing here?!" i scream at him when i see his face " ur friggin hurt! go home!" i want him to be ok. his blood was on my shirt and his bloody finger prints were printed on my arms. tears stung my face as i cried into his shirt and he held me for the whole night.

the morning sun blasted by face as i woke in the middle of the forest. i rubbed my eyes and sat up slowly. my stomach growled and i looked arround. he wasnt there. was it a dream? i stood up and went to get some water. suddenly i was over come with grief. psy should be here with me. i ate some berries and ran. psy needed me. i ran and my short hair trailed behind me. psy. i'm comming.  

Caytie Chu
Crew

Blessed Friend

Caytie Chu
Crew

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:45 pm
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty

the morning sun blasted by face as i woke in the middle of the forest. i rubbed my eyes and sat up slowly. my stomach growled and i looked arround. he wasnt there. was it a dream? i stood up and went to get some water. suddenly i was over come with grief. psy should be here with me. i ate some berries and ran. psy needed me. i ran and my short hair trailed behind me. psy. i'm comming.

The rain pelts my face as i run towards the gang and towards Psy. i hear footsteps behind me and i quickly turn arround. there, in front of me is Ce-XIV, Bloodyshadows, President Pot_Man, and Crazy Child. my gang. or at least my favorite people in my gang. there to help me save psy.
"guys... what-what are you doing here?!" Crazy Child approached me and embraced me in a large, somewhat strangling hug.
" Shorty! How could you leave us like that?! Were a gang and we go down together or we don't go down at all!" tears well in my eyes as i hug crazy child back. Ce-XIV, Bloodyshadows,and President Pot_Man all join in for a group hug and we are off to save psy. with our engraved knives in hand we run to save our comrade.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:08 pm
charactername: claytonj
Characterdescription: like avi exceot with out fur, ears, tail
homie: dont have one
homiedescription: dont have homie  

Mr Pschyo

Mr Pschyo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:14 pm
walkin down the street and notice my homie is on trouble soi take out my gun shoot at a cop den after i have da cops attention
my homie makes a run 4 it but gets caught soi shoot the cop so my homie get away
now the cops r after me so i kil the closest cop hijack a car and out run da cops
next day my friend is caught and taken 2 jail because the cops had ppl pick him up outa a line up so i go and bust him outa jail and go to ireland were we let da whole situation blow over sippin whiske 4 2-3 years den head bak home den find out the cops r still lookin 4 us so we go 2 mexico  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 pm
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty

The rain pelts my face as i run towards the gang and towards Psy. i hear footsteps behind me and i quickly turn arround. there, in front of me is Ce-XIV, Bloodyshadows, President Pot_Man, and Crazy Child. my gang. or at least my favorite people in my gang. there to help me save psy.
"guys... what-what are you doing here?!" Crazy Child approached me and embraced me in a large, somewhat strangling hug.
" Shorty! How could you leave us like that?! Were a gang and we go down together or we don't go down at all!" tears well in my eyes as i hug crazy child back. Ce-XIV, Bloodyshadows,and President Pot_Man all join in for a group hug and we are off to save psy. with our engraved knives in hand we run to save our comrade.
we're not letting the least experienced homie go without protection............... sum wounds rn't gonna hold us back.............. we'll put 'm off until tomarrow.....................................  

Ce-XIV
Captain

Caytie Chu
Crew

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:12 pm
Ce-XIV
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty
twilight_shorty

we're not letting the least experienced homie go without protection............... sum wounds rn't gonna hold us back.............. we'll put 'm off until tomarrow.....................................

I sigh and pull out my first aid kit.
"No, ill treat them now." i treat the wounds and bandage them up and offer dinner.
" now that that is over, are you hungry?" i smile and i wait for his respnce.  
The Homies Heart

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff