Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to run for?
  President.
  Vice-President.
  Treasurer.
  Historian.
  Art Head.
  Mighty Morphin Power Ranger!!! (Its a joke just incase you dont get it)
View Results

Master Drock
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:23 pm
Hey guys this is Nick (Dante) and I have a very important announcement!
The next meeting we will have you "sign-up" and decide to see if you are eligible and you wish to run for JCC officer position next year.
The following positions are available:
President-
Vice-President-
Treasurer-
Secretary-
Historian-
Art head-
Plan ahead.
For more information contact one of the current officers. (Remember there are requirements: such as at least attended 75% of the meetings.)
be prepared to give a short speech for why you should be in that position to the members during election meeting which should be later on. (date TBA)

-Thanks for reading. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:49 pm
Aw poo I cant vote in this one huh? Since I'm a senior. Well hope everyone votes with positive intentions for the club. ^.^  

heartlessHACHI

Death_DX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:07 pm
even though i was really out of it this week, everyone thought that you were a junior. and im all like, "uhhh, but she's a senior ..." then everyone was all "oh!"
i was so happy i got something right this week!

also nick beat me to setting up for the selection stuff, and if you are going to try and run for officer, make sure your schedules alright with it!
oh and, *soft punches Hachi in the face* hi Hachi!

thank you for your time *bow*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:49 pm
>///<' Everyone? lol Were you guys talking about me during an officer meeting or what? Honestly people are still confused about me being a senior. But hey *shrugs* what can ya do?

>.> Rudy I like Nicks reaction to me better. He wants to give me candy because supposedly I'm small and cute and you want to give me friendly punches.....because that makes sense XD lol  

heartlessHACHI

Master Drock
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm
heartlessHACHI
>///<' Everyone? lol Were you guys talking about me during an officer meeting or what? Honestly people are still confused about me being a senior. But hey *shrugs* what can ya do?

>.> Rudy I like Nicks reaction to me better. He wants to give me candy because supposedly I'm small and cute and you want to give me friendly punches.....because that makes sense XD lol

lolz Friendly punches...
Yay Candy! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:40 pm
Woa dude dude! Can I say super cool signature!! Like I'm not even a fan of Code Geass (that is the anime right? I love the artwork) but that sig is cool OoO. Wheredya get it?
Master Drock
heartlessHACHI

lolz Friendly punches...
Yay Candy! ninja

heartlessHACHI

nya_Neko-chii
Crew

Single Gaian

21,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:55 pm
Death_DX
even though i was really out of it this week, everyone thought that you were a junior. and im all like, "uhhh, but she's a senior ..." then everyone was all "oh!"
i was so happy i got something right this week!

also nick beat me to setting up for the selection stuff, and if you are going to try and run for officer, make sure your schedules alright with it!
oh and, *soft punches Hachi in the face* hi Hachi!

punch my senior and i'll kick you in the shin. 3nodding

SUMOMO SHALL TRY RUNNING FOR TREASURER! if not, she'll ask to remain as historian.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:26 pm
hm...
i suppose i'll run.

Maester Kono

mystical_keiko

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:15 pm
i'm either running for vice-president or historian  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:49 pm
I signed up to run for Historian is there anything I have to have besides a camera if I get the position?

-- Yes... That is give a good speech and Gain the vote of your fellow, jcc members biggrin
-Nick~  

Katsumi Sakurai

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150

Johnny Nero Vosh 011

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Umm... i suppose im running Senior year, if i have a space left in my schedule... Ill go for Historian... thats the only interesting one i want to be... ^_^ no offense other officers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:58 pm
Wow it's this time of year already? how time flies. Yes, run for office people! This former Vice President/Founding Mother commands it! lol  

RadicalKitsune

4,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

heartlessHACHI

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 pm
Cant wait for this years elections!! Too bad I cant vote >.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:18 am
A Twilights Dawn
I signed up to run for Historian is there anything I have to have besides a camera if I get the position?

-- Yes... That is give a good speech and Gain the vote of your fellow, jcc members biggrin
-Nick~

^_^ Thanks ^_^  

Katsumi Sakurai

Benevolent Gekko

13,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Survivor 150

mystical_keiko

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250