Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:56 am
User Image

Oceana sighed as she lay on a rock under the ocean, she was taking glances at Eric and Ariel every so often, both of them were so much in love it was sick, or at least she would think that if she wasnt so desprate as to get a man of her own and if it wasnt for Coven allowing Eric to take a few drops of potion whenever he felt like changing into a merpony for a bit then she wouldnt be seeing those two love birds at all and she wouldnt be sitting here feeling desprate. Of course, she WAS happy for Ariel, Ariel had wanted Eric to get here for so long that she finally was able to be with him again and as a friend of Ariels, she hated feeling this way, it was mean but she couldnt help it, she just wanted a guy of her own, she had been single for far too long but something told her that may not be on the cards any time soon.

Oceana swam off, this wasnt doing her any good just laying there, watching Ariel and Eric, she needed something to get her mind off how desprate and lonely she was, she needed something fun to do but what? Maybe she could ask Coven for a potion to turn her into an earth pony for a bit, maybe she would have better luck on land when it came to finding a guy or at the very least, something to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:47 am
User Image

Orcinus swam quickly with the current. He twisted and turned with the music that played in his head. Using his powers he made the water whirl around him making it look like he was in the center of a whirlpool as he sung out,

"I'm a rolling thunder, a pouring rain
I'm comin' on like a hurricane
My lightning's flashing across the sky
You're only young but you're gonna die"

Letting the water return to it's naturally flow he went back to his dancing and singing. Orcinus loved music and singing. He didn't have the best voice in the world but he put his emotions behind his words and his voice was good. Not great ... just good. It was enough for him. Doing another flip in the water he sang more of the song,

"Hell's Bells
Yeah, Hell's Bells
You got me ringing Hell's Bells
My temperature's high, Hell's Bells"

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:01 am
Oceana wasnt really paying attention where she was going, she was too busy to get to the other side of the ocean where she knew Coven liked to relax on her days off, she may have been busy getting to the other side but she should of been looking where she was going since she would of noticed the other mer swimming towards her. Oceana banged into the mer that was comming towards her, being pushed back by the impact a little she slowly opened her eyes to see who she had bannged into, noticing the other mer she opened her eyes fully and swam towards him "im SO sorry, I should of seen where I was going, are you alright?" she asked him, hoping she hadnt hurt him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:08 am
Orcinus was so into his song that he completely missed the other mer until they had a near miss (1). Shaking his head he wiggled a bit as he looked at himself. Not seeing any bruises (2) he turned towards the other mer, "I'm fine. Nothing broken at the very least. I wasn't paying attention either so I hold some of the blame. Are you alright?"

(1) George Carlin rules!
(2) He's black...how could he tell?

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:18 am
((1: Yes, George Carlin does rule.
2: Just wait till he lays down or leans agianst something and he in in pain, THEN he can blame Oceana. XP))

Oceana looked up at him and smiled, eyes growing a tiny bit wider when se took in, finally, the full view of his face this merpony was hot! She thought to herself before shaking her head to get the thought away from the front of her mind, realising that just answered no to his his question she quickly nodded "yes, im fine, I guess maybe, in future, both of us should look where we are going" she giggled a little. "Though, just so I know who to send the doctors bill too if I DO end up with any broken bones or anything, who should I look up?" She asked smiling at him, fliting a little with him, she may have just had an accident but still, she as still a woman, she still had needs and she still couldnt pass up an oppertunity to have fun even if it was the wrong situation for it and besides she still needed something to do regardless so why not flirt?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:27 am
Orcinus looked at the mer in front of him. Dammmmn ... he thought. If I had to run into someone at least she's gorgeous. He also thought that it was a very good thing that he had not been playing with whirlpools at the moment he hit her. "Forgive me again. I seem to have forgotten my manners. Your beauty must have distracted me. I am Orcinus and what shall I call you?"  

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:38 am
Oceana blushed a little at the compliment "im..." she squeeked, stopping to clear her throat "I mean, im Oceana, it's a pleasure to meet you, Orcinus" she said to him, did he REALLY think she was beautiful? Never having been complimented by a guy before, unless it was being teased when she was younger, she was unsure if this was just teasing again or not, one of her faults was being to naive and she hated it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:47 am
Orcinus' smile softened as he looked at her. "Oceana. I like it. We both have o names. Though your name is much prettier than mine. If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing out here by yourself?"  

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 am
"I dont know, I rather like yours" she said to him as she looked around them "what am I doing here...? Well concidering this is the ocean, im swimming, what else do you think I would be doing?" She joked "seriously, I was on my way to see a herd member of mine, Coven, but I think that can be put on hold for a while, somethings come up that I think needs my attention more" she said winking at him brushing a lose strand of mane out of her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:58 am
"It means 'from hell'. That isn't the nicest thing around. Then again I am a killer whale so I guess that makes sense." Still smiling Orcinus tosses his mane to get it out of his face, "Oh you did? And what came up if I might ask?" he teased back.  

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:06 am
"Still, not all names have meanings so you could just ignore yours" she suggested to him "well, you see, theres this merpony I ran into today, I think it would be polite if I stayed with him for a bit, you know, just to make sure hes alright, that is, if he doesnt mind." Oceana said to the other, wondering how someone like her could of met someone like him, what was that old saying? All the nice ones are either gay or taken? Whilst she didnt know if he was taken or gay, assuming he wasnt either, made her curious why he wasnt, he seemed sweet enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:00 pm
Laughing warmly Orcinus shakes his mane about his face. Gaining control of himself he smiles warmly at Oceana. "Did you now? Well I'm glad you met this mer. I'm sure he would be delighted with your company. What male wouldn't like to have such a beauty with him?"  

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:50 am
Oceana smiled warmly back at the other "theres just one problem, this merpony really needs to cut out the compliments, its sweet but one shouldnt give me a bit head, it isn't healthy for me" she said giggling softly "though, I cant deny this merpony isn't cute either though as for my company, im not sure, I could name several who wouldnt want my company" she said with a soft sigh. Eclipse, one of the first herd members she met, wasnt one to have the company of anyone besides his precious snake, Priscilla but she didnt know that, it was when she first arrived here, after him taking the first bite out of her it seemed apparent though that it was best to stay away, just that now, the bite mark, wont go away so she keeps her mane over the one side, easier to not have people ask questions.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 pm
"Different people have different taste. I found you quite attractive both physically and mentally so far. I will try to tone done on the compliments but I don't promise anything." Orcinus was quite the flirt and it was truly difficult for him to stop. Half the time he didn't really notice he was doing it at all.  

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:19 pm
"Well then, I promise not to tease you about inapprorite things then" she teased playfully "and thank you, I also have found you attractive physically and mentally also but then, that can change, I might hate you in half an hours time" she said as she laid down on a near by long and smooth rock, she never flirted herself but, then, she never had anyone as cute as the other merpony TO flirt with so, new experience for her "so, enough about me, what about you? What brings you to this part of the ocean?" She asked curiously.  
[IC/RP] The Lands Between

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff