• Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:02 am
Sage-Sensai
Why?... im not worth anything...

that is not true... *hugs you*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:37 am
All i ever did was hurt anyone that cared about me... i could get someone to fall in love with be but i'd always want something different, i hurt you too and dont say i havnt...

Sage-Sensai
Vice Captain

My Angelic Nightmare

Rainbow Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:27 am
Sage-Sensai
All i ever did was hurt anyone that cared about me... i could get someone to fall in love with be but i'd always want something different, i hurt you too and dont say i havnt...

if you hurt me i would have left and never talked to you... so no you did not hurt me..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:16 am
iBLONDER
Sage-Sensai

if you hurt me i would have left and never talked to you... so no you did not hurt me..

Like I said... I know i made you cry, I know i made you sad at a point in time... and it was a direct action that I've made... Dont say I hadn't hurt you.

Sage-Sensai
Vice Captain

My Angelic Nightmare

Rainbow Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:11 am
Sage-Sensai
iBLONDER
Sage-Sensai

Like I said... I know i made you cry, I know i made you sad at a point in time... and it was a direct action that I've made... Dont say I hadn't hurt you.

so what? you made me cry every one can get me to cry its not that hard... every one can make me sad, but you did not hurt me it takes alot to get something to hurt me.....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:39 pm
Sage-Sensai
Why?... im not worth anything...

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

dont say that....you helped me lots  

Smothering Fire

Sage-Sensai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:17 am
Im not anything... nothing anymore. i've carved everything that made me... me ... out. I'm nothing but a Dark Angel.. Nothing but lies....

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:03 am
Sage-Sensai
Im not anything... nothing anymore. i've carved everything that made me... me ... out. I'm nothing but a Dark Angel.. Nothing but lies....

You know how i know ur still u? Because i remember the day we met at pinball. To be completely honest i think that was the best day of my life... I know life sux.....trust me i do

I also know your still there. Your still funny (id rather say silly 4laugh ) Your still sweet, and still EXTREMLEY random. I knew you before this. And without her your still there....Same old Sage. the one i love. 4laugh  

Smothering Fire

My Angelic Nightmare

Rainbow Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:35 am
Smothering Fire
Sage-Sensai

You know how i know ur still u? Because i remember the day we met at pinball. To be completely honest i think that was the best day of my life... I know life sux.....trust me i do

I also know your still there. Your still funny (id rather say silly 4laugh ) Your still sweet, and still EXTREMLEY random. I knew you before this. And without her your still there....Same old Sage. the one i love. 4laugh

i agree with you he still is the same...  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:27 pm
iPHANTOM SHADOW
Smothering Fire
Sage-Sensai

of course he is! Nothing can break Sage! biggrin

Smothering Fire

Sage-Sensai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:22 am
Smothering Fire
iPHANTOM SHADOW
Smothering Fire
Sage-Sensai

Except the weight on his heart...

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:00 pm
Sage-Sensai
Smothering Fire
iPHANTOM SHADOW
Smothering Fire
Sage-Sensai

or me jumping on your back. he he  

Smothering Fire

Sage-Sensai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 am
Smothering Fire
Sage-Sensai
Smothering Fire
iPHANTOM SHADOW
Smothering Fire
Sage-Sensai

or me jumping on your back. he he

OH DEAR GOD D:

[The No Name Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items