Cuddling at the Disco ))PRP(( Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:38 pm
This is a private rp between Dooma and DarkHikari please ask one of them if you would like to join.

AnthroBreedables in this rp:

Fausto
Kingin
Rama
Thatz  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image

Fausto was never one to hit up the clubs or bars. But just walking around in his glory did not seem to be doing the trick. So he brushed out all of his fluff and fur and made his way to a night club. He was going to get there before the big rush so he could get a good spot and wait for the prefect person to nuzzle into. Maybe he would even get into a dancing mood.

It was another beautiful night. And a young cow female was bored and looking forward to a night at the club without her sister. Her tail flicked over her short sliver skirt around which hung glow sticks of various colors. She smiled and have a stretch as she started to walk. As she did her blue and green hair almost glowed in the light of the glow sticks at her hips and her icy blue painted lips smiled brightly"OH I hope tonight will be a great night!" she laughed softly and gave a soft shout as she made her way to the closest night club.
User Image  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Rama took his time as he brushed the wrinkles out of his clothes. He was stalling just to annoy his idiot roomate. If he lived a thousand years more, he would never understand what had driven him to agree to this living set up.

Thatz drummed his fingers in a relentless beat against the wall as he waited for Rama to hurry. His hair was wild and messy as always. Why bother trying to impress someone. Its not like he was out to find a soulmate or anything. No. Just a simple one night stand would suffice for him. "Hurry up in there!"

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:19 pm
Fausto sat back in his booth his violet eyes scanning the club looking for someone just to touch and be touched by. He had no intention of settling down but he was starved from physical context. He purred softly his larger ear's twitching at the thought of being able to cuddle someone.
As he sat there he ordered a class of sparkling cider and sipped it lightly though this gave him a royal and arrogant look. But really he was rather easy to please.

Kingin had made it to the club and seeing the bright rainbow lights flashing and feeling the beat from the loud pumping music just started her heart beating fast and wail she waited in line to get fully inside her body was already bouncing her hips making the glow sticks on her hips clink and sway. This was just what she needed to dance and forget the day and her sister's complaining and worrying of ladies.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:35 pm
Rama shook his red tresses out and walked into the hallway. "Shut up and lets go. Stupid fricken monkey." He grabbed a coat as he walked out the door and hurried down the street to the club. He'd never admit it, but he enjoyed going to the club with Thatz.

Pushing through the doors he looked around disinterestedly. Not to far in he could see a woman already starting to dance away the stress of the day. He smiled and hit the floor to join in.

Thatz laughed and ran to catch up. There was no way he was going to be outdone by some stuck up bird-brain. With that same charasmatic smile he slipped into a booth and ordered a drink for himself as he looked for tonight's company.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:51 pm
Finally Kingin had made it to the dance floor. And she gave a shout to the music and started to dance. She just let the music move her and her body flowed gracefully in a a sexy manner as the music moved her and let her forget about all but the music and the perfect feeling she got from it. She didn't care who she was dancing near or with. If someone's arm slipped around her she would match their style only to move on to the next person and join their dance. It seemed that nothing had caught her attention enough to keep her with them for long. And gender did not seem to be a big point to her.

Fausto watched as all the dancers moved. Most of them were not warm enough looking. He ran a finger threw his pink hair and sighed. Looks like he would luck out again tonight. Though a smile crossed is soft pink lips as he saw the thick brown tail of a tight bottomed monkey slide into a booth. This male seems a bit brutish but sometimes this rat liked it rough. He smiled and stood slowly his feminine body and movements went against his 6'0 frame making him appear both male and female at the same time.

As he made his way towards the sitting monkey the smoke around the club started to almost gather around him and swirl. "May I buy you a drink?" he asked in a non forced higher tone.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:00 pm
Rama gave in to the music letting it guide his feet and his body. Slipping from one person to the next he eventually found himself entwined with a cute young woman. With a hand on her hip he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Wanna take a break and grab a drink?"

Thatz looked up in mild shock. After a moment he nodded and motioned to the seat across from him. "Sure. Join me?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:55 pm
As Kingin moved she smiled everyone starting to blur into each other. She worked her body harder her long tail flicking. As her tail flick and her hips swayed the skirt shifted up to above mid thigh. Unlike her shy stuck up sister Kingin didn't care how she looked or who saw her.

She was fully ready to go on when a strong hand slipped around her hip and a body leaned into her. Her ear flicked softly as she listened to the offer. She opened her eyes to look up into the eyes of a rooster male. Her body let her know a drink was needed. So she nodded, "Sure thing....are you buy?" She smirked at him her hips swaying against his.

The large rat made a slightly pouty face but he slipped into the seat across from the fluffy monkey. He wanted to be closer. Just to feel the warmth of another. His tail flicked under the table softly and he nods, "Gladly...what are you drinking I will get you another." he raised his hand up to call over a cocktail waitress.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:06 pm
Rama faked a look of terror. "Of course. I offered, so I buy. Isn't that how it goes?" He led her off of the floor and ordered for the two of them as he looked her over. "Nice night." It was causal, but left room for more conversation.

Thatz grinned and shook his empty glass. "Some whiskey, to get warmed up." He looked the rat over and leaned over the table as the waitress left. "You here alone?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:28 pm
Kingin laughed softly as she walked off the floor with him. Her fairly full chest heaved softly with breath though she had yet to break a sweat. "It is a nice night. It is always a nice night when one can just let go and not worry about others." she smiled at him. "Your hips are very smooth as are your hands, you dance often?"

She looked around for a place for them to sit. She was an average height of 5'4. Her short messy lime and green hair blended with her horns making it almost hard to tell what was horn and what was hair. The top of her white bra was exposed as the loose cow print tube top slipped down one of her shoulder to rest just under her elbow. It was a short top that ended well above her pierced belly button. The ring was a bell that matched that of her collar and glowed in the multi colored lights. the tight mini skirt hugged tightly to her hips showing her curves. She wore boots that were also silver and ended at mid calf.

She was clearly dressed for a night at the club, though she did not give off a desperate whorish air.

Fausto giggled softly and ordered up another whiskey. He smiled putting his fingers to his lips at the question. His bright eyes looking the monkey over. Maybe he would be lucky and getting close to this male would be easy. Oh he so wanted to feel another's body close. "Yes...I seem to always be alone...it is so sad." he said and smiled scooting a bit closer in the booth, "What about you are you just as alone here?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:53 pm
"Agreed. No, not as often as I would like." He laughed and took a sip of his drink as he sat at a booth. Across the room he could see Thatz. Of course he already had some moron oozing all over him. He smiled back at her. "You've got some moves. Do you have a name to go with that cute smile?"

Thatz moved closer and grinned at Fausto. "Sort of. I'm here with my prude of a roomate." He took a drink. "So what's you name sexy?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:00 pm
Kingin took her drink and took a long slow sip of it. "That sounds very much like a pick up line. Kingin." she said and took another sip, "I go dancing any night I can, though normally my sister takes up most of my evenings complaining of love and wanting to find someone to make her life feel complete. Why bother worrying about a person if you know it wont last?" She smiled, "So who do I own the next round of drinks to?"

Fausto enjoyed the knowing smile the monkey gave him. Oh this other man seemed a bit forward. Maybe he did not have to put on so much charm to get the cuddling he wanted so badly. "Oh sexy am I? I would hope more than your roomate for sure!" He smiled his tail flicking up Thatz's pant leg. As he smiled and moved a hand to the other's chest, "I will tell you mind if you tell me yours handsome." He gave a warm wink.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 am
"Yes. And a very poor line at that." He smiled sheepishly at having been caught. He really wasn't used to this kind of thing. Maybe Thatz had rubbed off on him. "Call me Rama."

Thatz mentally grinned. His companion was a forward and feisty little thing. Just the kind he liked best. He lightly dropped a hand over the one on his chest and he leaned to kiss him on the forehead. "You may call me Thatz."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:41 pm
Kingin smiles and give him another wink. “Rama you don’t come out much do you?” She downed the drink he ordered and called the waitress over to order a second round. “I have a feeling that though you did very well on the dance floor you don’t come out a lot. So what do I owe your stepping out of the comfort zone too?” She asked softly stealing a look at the dance floor before looking back at him.

Fausto smiled warmly as the warm hand moved over his. He smiled brighter at the kiss to his forehead. “Thatz is a very interesting name. My name is Fausto. And it seems your roommate is rather busy right now so he won’t mind if I steal your company for a wail longer.” He flicked his tail and let it rest wrapped around the monkey’s thigh as his fingers spread softly over the other’s chest.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:55 pm
"My roomate mostly. Though it had a lot to do with your aura. I suppose you don't believe that sort of thing. I was drawn to it." He grinned and finished his first drink, ordering another. He reached up and ran his fingers through his vivid red hair, trying to untangle bits of it.

Thatz tail responded in kind, flicking along Fausto's caressing it. As it did Thatz lifted the hand on his chest to his mouth kissing the tip of Fausto's finger tenderly. "No. I don't suppose he'd care."

ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff